Pat's Auto Sales

Pat's Auto Sales

179 Bosworth St, West Springfield, MA 01089

Used 888-375-4830

Fair, honest, and good communication

by from Hartford, Ct |

Drove forty miles and well worth it. Pat Jr., Phil, and Sandra were pleasant to deal with. Upfront pricing with no hidden fees (conveyance or documentation). Vehicle did not have a spare and they provided one. Also reimbursed me registraion money that was not used. Would buy from them again.

A Great Car Purchase

by from Philadelphia PA |

This is a very good car lot they have the best used cars in great condition. I have had many compliment on the car I brought. If you looking for a good car at a fair price go to Pats.

Great experience!

by from Southern, MN |

Let's start out by saying I drive a lot and consider myself fairly picky on vehicles. With that being said I just flew in and picked up a SUV from Pat's and without hesitation give all the people there 5 stars. Sandra did most of the leg work with me and was just terrific. The Buick I purchased was nicer than the pictured and I was always treated like a friend. So if Pat's has a vehicle your interested in don't hesitate to purchase from them as you will be treated very well and the vehicle will be as listed or even better.

chevy camaro, 1992

by from Kissimmee,fl |

Bought our chevy from Pat's Auto Sales in Springfield Ma. We purchased on the internet. Had my brother look at the car and it was great. Pat, Phillip and Sandra were so nice and professional. Very honest people, has such a great communication throughout the whole transaction. We thank them so much and would recommend them for anyone purchasing a car. Had our car transported from Massachusetts to Florida, car was in excellent condition. Thank you Pat, phill and sandra. luis and nancy