Gwatney Mazda of Jackson

531 Vann Drive, Jackson, TN 38305

New 888-377-2685
Used 888-375-5195
Service 888-445-9523

We Make Car Buying Simple!!

Amazing Experience!!

by from Henderson, TN |

We had a great experience when purchasing our truck from Gwatney Mazda. Everyone was very helpful and the purchase was a pleasant experience. This is how car buying should be. Thanks to everyone that assisted us with our purchase.

Terrible service after the sale on 2015 Mazda 6 .

by from Jackson , TN |

Service after the sell is terrible. Ive called two days in a row and still havent got a responce . All i was asking for was info on gap coverage refund on a sold mazda 6. BTW . If your purchasing a 2015 Mazda 6 Grand Touring edition i would suggest driving it on a windy day.It's absolutlety more than a handful. That and other reasons contributed to me getting another vehicle this soon .

Carlton Watson Gwatney Mazda of Germantown

by from Memphis, TN |

I found the sales staff friendly. I had been searching online for cars in a certain price range. My husband and I had travelled to Memphis three times in the week to look at different lots. They had vehicles that would have worked but they were unorganized and unwilling to sell. I called a few miles out of memphis to make certain there was a specific car on site. Carlton introduced himself and had the car waiting for me. It was exactly as described. He was informed on the specifics of the car. He was helpful about warranty information. He offered service after the sale to help my soon to be college student out. All of this and he is a University of Memphis Alumni. I was pleased. He's a nice guy. He made the car buying experience pleasant. I hope he has a great week because he made my weekend a little nicer.

Carlton Watson+Gwatney customer service sold me

by from Memphis, TN |

I did my research on cars before I went to Gwatney. I visited other dealerships for other cars. I asked a simple question--what is the cost to replace the tires on this car? At multiple dealerships I was greeted with a scowl, questioning face or a simple "I don't know". If they could not answer that question I did not want to deal with them. Carlton answered the question with ease and then showed me a tire special they just had. Carlton was personable, trustworthy and dependable. He drove to Jackson, TN to pick up a car for me to test drive and when I decided I did not want that one he was not upset. I made repeated trips back with a specific car in mind. He understood what I was looking for and worked to help me find the car I needed. I was pleased with the cleanliness of the dealership, their attention to detail and their high level of customer service. They have repeat buyers for a reason. I will more than likely be a repeat buyer. My background with cars is this--Volvo driver for over ten years and a Mercedes drive for two. I wanted a dependable, safe and reasonably priced car with SPACE for the children and dog. The Mazda CX-9 delivers. It runs well and it has plenty of room. This brand is what I would call a sleeper brand, but definitely one to watch. This dealership does not negotiate which is why I did not give the buying process a five star. In fact, their unwillingness to negotiate was the only blemish on the process. However, I wanted this particular 2012 used CX-9 for the value and still think it was okay priced, but I would have preferred a more even selling price. Carlton is the best. You can't go wrong with him.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Arlington, TN |

I am by no means an auto expert nor have I bought hundreds of vehicles but this was my best car buying experience to date. The salesperson, Mr. Carlton Watson, was outstanding! Personable, honest, no sales tactics. He just took care of business. His manager, Mr. David Brown, was equally pleasant, honest, and helpful. The Business Manager, Ms. Barbara Finn was easy to deal with and patient in explaining the mountains of paperwork. I greatly appreciated Gwatney's way of doing business not only because of past, bad car buying experiences but also because of my 20 years of sales experience. Note to the General Manager - these three associates deserve raises, stat!

Happy customer

by from Jackson, TN |

Carlton Watson, was super helpful. He went above and beyond with helping me in my car purchase and getting the repair on the used car I was purchasing done. I would not hesitate to purchase with him again. Ask for Carlton when you go in. He will go the extra mile for you!

wonderful

by from memphis tn |

Awesome salesman...I felt no pressure at all. Very nice young man!

Terrible service and ethics

by from Jackson, tn |

Bought a used car from them that was suposed to be fixed per agreement! The car is still in the shop 1 week and 1/2 later think anybody calls me with updates"no" i have to call them just to see whAts going on, then i get all these different stories! Wouldnt recommend them! Not a happy buyer at all!!!!! May have to get BBB involved and they already have my money amd I had to have insurance and I havent even driven the car home yet WOW thats Good business huh

Excellent Customer Service

by from Jackson, TN |

This was our first purchase from a dealership and they set the standards pretty high! Through the normal hustling and bustling of the dealership, we were never left to sit in wonder. They were proactive in communicating every detail and answering any and all questions without hesitation. Big THANK YOU to Michael Norton and his superb sales team!!

Excellent Dealer

by from Memphis, TN |

Found a car on line that they had contacted them, and was given needed information to make a descision. Set up appointment, and drove it home.