Gwatney Mazda of Jackson

531 Vann Drive, Jackson, TN 38305

New 888-377-2685
Used 888-375-5195
Service 888-445-9523

We Make Car Buying Simple!!

Amazing Experience!!

by from Henderson, TN |

We had a great experience when purchasing our truck from Gwatney Mazda. Everyone was very helpful and the purchase was a pleasant experience. This is how car buying should be. Thanks to everyone that assisted us with our purchase.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Arlington, TN |

I am by no means an auto expert nor have I bought hundreds of vehicles but this was my best car buying experience to date. The salesperson, Mr. Carlton Watson, was outstanding! Personable, honest, no sales tactics. He just took care of business. His manager, Mr. David Brown, was equally pleasant, honest, and helpful. The Business Manager, Ms. Barbara Finn was easy to deal with and patient in explaining the mountains of paperwork. I greatly appreciated Gwatney's way of doing business not only because of past, bad car buying experiences but also because of my 20 years of sales experience. Note to the General Manager - these three associates deserve raises, stat!

Happy customer

by from Jackson, TN |

Carlton Watson, was super helpful. He went above and beyond with helping me in my car purchase and getting the repair on the used car I was purchasing done. I would not hesitate to purchase with him again. Ask for Carlton when you go in. He will go the extra mile for you!

wonderful

by from memphis tn |

Awesome salesman...I felt no pressure at all. Very nice young man!

Terrible service and ethics

by from Jackson, tn |

Bought a used car from them that was suposed to be fixed per agreement! The car is still in the shop 1 week and 1/2 later think anybody calls me with updates"no" i have to call them just to see whAts going on, then i get all these different stories! Wouldnt recommend them! Not a happy buyer at all!!!!! May have to get BBB involved and they already have my money amd I had to have insurance and I havent even driven the car home yet WOW thats Good business huh

Excellent Customer Service

by from Jackson, TN |

This was our first purchase from a dealership and they set the standards pretty high! Through the normal hustling and bustling of the dealership, we were never left to sit in wonder. They were proactive in communicating every detail and answering any and all questions without hesitation. Big THANK YOU to Michael Norton and his superb sales team!!

Excellent Dealer

by from Memphis, TN |

Found a car on line that they had contacted them, and was given needed information to make a descision. Set up appointment, and drove it home.