Jaguar Plano

4422 W Plano Pky, Plano, TX 75093

New 866-688-5566
Used 866-657-2164
Service 888-746-2843

A whole new breed of Jaguar Dealership.

Service and Staff

by from Allen, TX. |

Outstanding serivce and very helpful staff.

Service

by from Plano, TX |

I love Jason he is the best . My sales guy did a great job also.

Jaguar F Type Coupe

by from Mansfield, tx |

Just purchased a new Jag F Type and could not have had a better experience with the dealership or the sales team. My salesman was Joe Benefield and he was fantastic- attentive without being pushy, very knowledgeable, and a very personable young man. I would highly recommend these guys!

Jaguar Plano responded to this review

August 28, 2014

We're pleased to hear that you had a great experience with Joe and the team at Park Place Jaguar in Plano. We thank you for your recommendation and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your new Jaguar!

Professional Service

by from Fort Worth,Tx. |

My Wife and I were looking for a dealer that was in the business of helping find what we wanted in the XJL Jaguar and asked for their "BEST SALES PERSON". We found that in Jack & Jason who helped us get what we were looking for. Fast and to the point........Our New XJL Jaguar!

Great Purchasing Experience

by from Dallas TX |

Recently I purchased my first Jaguar from Park Place Jaguar. Brad Pyatt was the sales consultant. From the time of my first visit and test drive it took me about a month to decide on the exact car I wanted. During the entire process Brad was excellent to work with. He answered all of my questions, was professional and never exerted any pressure on me. Instead he let me come to a decision in my own time. The dealership was easy to work with and the entire process for me was very positiive. I highly recommend Brad and Park Place if you are in the market for a Jaguar.

My recent purchase of a 2014 XJL

by from Plano, Texas |

I spent a considerable amount of time reviewing, pricing, and seeking the both the best dealership and vehicle available for the money. I was super impressed with the quality and effectiveness of dealing with Jaguar Plano. Not only did they have the "right" vehicle for me, Brad, the sales specialist, provided me with expert and consistent service managing my trade and getting me into the new car. I would purchase/lease another car from Jaguar Plano and highly recommend it to those who know me to seek and visit with the quality team at Jaguar Plano. I was more than impressed.

service

by from dallas tx |

HORRIBLE service, I have tried to give them my business three times for service....I have been much too patient. PLEASE save yourself grief and go to another dealership there is another one in the city of Dallas, further drive for me...but worth it to not have to deal with these people.

Extended Warranty

by from Allen, TX |

I have an extended warranty with a $100. deduc. they still charged more then the policy would pay for. $125 more. Good work, but high cost.