Pinegar Chevrolet

Service 866-812-4202 Service 866-812-4202

Pick Pinegar Every Time!

GREAT customer service!

by from Springfield, MO |

My husband and I just bought a 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 and we couldn't have pulled this one off without the incredible customer service we received from Bob in financing and Wes and Chris in sales! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle! They even stayed late just to help get us out the door in our new truck! Thanks again guys!!

Feeling Blest

by from Hollister, MO |

From the time we pulled onto the lot, we felt welcomed, and informed. Kudos to Chris our salesman. He was patient, knowledgable of the product, informative of all the features and mechanics, and worked to get us the best deal possible. Even after the sale, he has continued to help us learn about features of our new Chevy Malibu, that we were not familiar with. Having been ford customers for years, we have now returned to Chevrolet. We love our new car. My husband is impressed with the performance and mechanics. I am impressed with the comfort and the ride. We never felt pressured to buy, but it didn't take us long to realize that we wanted to buy. What a great staff, every single person we dealt with, even Mr. Pinegar introduced himself and said hello. Best experience ever. We are enjoying every aspect of our new Malibu.

Friendly Service

by from Nixa, MO |

We worked with John Farlow on purchasing our used 2013 GMC Acadia. It was a smooth process and he provided great service and answered all of our questions. We made two trips down to look at the vehicle, the second day the weather was less than desirable with snow and freezing temps; John walked around the lot and scraped windshields and warmed them up as needed! We had our two young children with us and the staff was so accommodating to them and their "energy", Mr. Pinegar even gave them candy as we finished up paperwork. It was overall great experience!

Friendly Staff

by from Nixa, MO |

My husband and I were on the search for a larger SUV and found exactly what we wanted at Pinegar. We were referred to John Farlow, who was extremely helpful and friendly from the get go. We had our two younger children with us, the entire staff was very friendly to them and Mr. Pinegar himself gave them candy as we were finishing up paperwork. They made the entire process enjoyable!

Good Experience

by from Sparta, MO |

I worked with Donald Berry to get a used Chevy Traverse. He made the process smooth and painless.

Fantastic Customer Service

by from Galena, MO |

I bought my first car last Friday from Pinegar Republic. We had the best salesman- Mr. John Farlow. He wasn't the least bit pushy. He listened to what my needs were, what I expected from my new vehicle and then helped me select the right car for my situation. He explained everything about the car to me, and made sure I was comfortable in it. When we got to financing we worked with Bob Worthy. What a nice guy! He was so personable and really took the time to get to know my family and me. He educated me on the warranties and insurances that I needed. Being my first experience buying a car, I was unsure about a lot of things. The guys at Pinegar Republic were fantastic! My parents bought my sister's car here too. My family will shop here for our cars from now on!

Fantastic Customer Service

by from Galena, MO |

Today we bought a car for our daughter. Our dealer was John Farlow and our financing was with Bob Worthy. They were both absolutely fantastic. John was not pushy, he listened to what our needs were and then recommended the best car for our situation. Bob was so personable, and really educated my daughter on the entire process as this was her first buying experience. This is the second vehicle we have bought from Pinegar in Republic, and I don't believe we will ever shop anywhere else! They took care of everything!

The best sales service

by from Springfield,Mo. |

My husband and I were just cruising the lot looking for the perfect vehicle when in no time John came up to help. He walked around with me for several minutes listening to my every want (the right mileage, the right color, the right price) and then showed me the perfect vehicle. It was almost closing time but didn't mind one little bit to stay and help, even got the appraiser for my vehicle and the financing people all to stay late just so I could take my new vehicle home that night. Bob in financing was a great help to us taking the time to explain every little detail not minding one bit that he was going to be about 2 hours late going home. We are truly grateful for all their help and kindness.

Great employees, awesome experience!

by from Republic, MO |

We have just purchased our fourth vehicle from Pinegar in Republic. I can't say enough good things about this dealership! From the minute we arrived, until we left with our new car we were treated great! We have had work done on a car in their body shop previously and they blew me away with their service. I would highly recommend Pinegar! They don't waste your time, and get you in to your new car and on your way quickly.

Honest sales staff

by from Springfield, MO |

I bought a new vehicle for our business. I dealt with Clay, Wes and Brian. My buying experience was very easy, straight forward and enjoyable. Absolutely no high pressure sales games, thank you! I look forward to building a long term relationship with this sales team. Thanks for being a blessing to me and my wife thru this buying process!