Pinegar Chevrolet

Service 866-812-4202

Pick Pinegar Every Time

Friendly and Helpful Staff

by from Bolivar, MO |

we bought a new malibu few months ago and came to get service on it. Service manager was very nice and reffered us to other person to install our car's spoiler. Our sales guy Chris was great when we purchased the car. He was not pushing and was honest. It was the best experience we have ever had with a dealership..

Pinegar Chevrolet - GREAT DEALER

by from Stockton, MO |

i have bought from Pinegar since 2000 off and on, have purchased now 4 vehicles from them. The thing I like is that most dealers have turnover and alot of it. You can go to Pinegar and see familiar faces from 8-9 years ago. Since I was 22 when I first walked through their doors and made my first new car purchase with them, kinda feel like I have grown up with them. I purchased a 14 silverado from them last Friday, Great experience and very simple which is important to me. They worked with me and questioned me to help my get extra rebates, the owner sat down and talked price with me, was not degrading in any fashion, very pleasant. My salesman Chris Bunkelman walked out in the rain to get the truck when he didnt have to. The F& I man Jack was simple to work with was not pressuring or such. Just a great experience from start to finish, again. I highly reccommend this dealer.

pre-owned purchase

by from Mt. Vernon |

I recently purchaced a pre-owned vehicle at Pinegar in Republic. I found a vehicle online and received an email from the tech guy Ryan Vincel. He was very helpful and we worked out a time to come and test drive the car. Sadly, when I arrived with my family, we were informed that the car we had selectd and been sold. Instead of being dismissed, Ryan worked very hard to evaluated the options available in the pre-owned vehicles that were in stock. He took the time to actually listen to us. He showed us the available vehicles and we test drove a car that fit our criteria. Ryan was very patient and pointed out that he was not a salesman, but instead the Internet Manager. Ryan walked us through the purchase process. He reviewed the car check report and discussed the mechanical work that Pinegar had completed. He also introduced us to several others on the Pinegar team. At one point my wife and I got into a heated debate about the value of the trade-in vehicle that we had driven. We were approached by the owner, Mr. Pinegar himself. He was very nice and reassured us that Pinegar would do what needed to be done to ensure that we were satisfied. Ultimately, he was right. They offered us a very fair and reasonable price for our trade-in. We bought my daughter a SWEET little convertalble eclipse spyder for her high school graduation. The entire process was smooth and seamless. I want to personally thank Mr. Ryan Vencel for his personal approach and for taking the time to simply listen (he also got us pop-corn which rocked). I want to also thank Mr. Pinegar for taking the time to acknowlege me and my family. It really ment alot the my wife and I, to be approached by the actual owner and receive a personal reasurance. That little gesture communicated that Pinegar actually cares about us as people and not just customers. Thanks to the entire Pinegar team and watch out for the Pop-corn bandits!!!

pre owed 2012 malibu

by from SPRINGFIELD, MO |

We just recently bought a pre owed vehicle and have enjoyed our experience with pinegar. The sales people were very helpful and worked to get us the best deal for our trade in

They are Not interested in Customer Satisfaction!

by from Republic, MO |

We bought a New 2012 Chevy Impala from Pinegar. It had multiple issues which we took the their service department for to be fixed. SEVERAL times. They could never quite seem to fix it properly. We made several complaints to the service department at Pinegar about them not being able to fix the issue....but never seemed to get anywhere. No one seems care on ANY level there!!Finally, after not being able to fix an airbag issue we filed a claim with the BBB and through them, GM offered a repurchase deal. Against our gut we went back to Pinegar! BAD choice. We thought by going back to Pinegar it would give them a chance to make things right, set things straight. You know....give them one last chance. Instead of wanting to go the extra mile and give a little extra (you know like free oil changes even) they made us feel like WE owed THEM somehow. Never once did we see or hear from the General Manager. No "I'm sorry you had trouble with your brand new vehicle, let us help make it right". No nothing! So, that was their one last chance. They care about one things and one thing only. Money. NOT THE CUSTOMER!! They made that plainly clear! We heard you. Loud and clear. So did our Friends, Family, and any one else within our earshot!

Pinegar Chevrolet responded to this review

September 11, 2013

First, we are sorry you had problems with your Impala, we have sold hundreds with satisfied customers. We realize that this was a long process for you and are sorry that you feel we did not assist you or have your best interest at heart. Due to the fact that you requested it to be a buy back thru General Motors, it took the process out of our hands. We had no say in any pricing, time table or amount GM was giving for your Impala. The only thing we had control over was trying to get you the best financing options we could. When you left with your new vehicle, we were under the impression you were very happy with the final financing that you received. Under a normal purchasing process we would have been able to meet any of your requests, but due to the specific GM Repurchase Program, it was not possible for us. Again, we apologize that you did not have a stellar buying experience.

terrible service

by from springfield mo |

i went car shopping and the service there was the worst ive ever seen. dont even waste your time.

Pinegar Chevrolet responded to this review

June 27, 2012

Please email us at NewSales@PinegarChevrolet.com so we can resolve your bad experience. I apologize for your dissatisfaction but, we want to resolve it. Thank you Pinegar Chevorlet

great service

by from Republic,MO |

this place has always gave me great service and advice for vehicle

Excellent Customer Service!

by from greenville |

I have been in the customer service field for 13 years and it makes or breaks a shopping experiance by the way you are treated when you go shopping espically for cars. From the first time we stepped foot on the lot we were made to feel at home and we were never pushed to make any quick decisions. We were given all options available to us and we were very well educated to make the best decision in what car to buy. Overall the experiance was amazing and thank you to all of the people at the dealership for the excelent shopping experiance.

Happy Customer

by from Greenwood SC |

I had purchesed a used Sub. from Pinegar Chevrolet and had received a great deal, so when it came time to move up I went back to Pinegar's and purchased a new Sub. I received the same great price as before and they treat everyone like family. When it is time to upgrade again I will go back because of the friendly service I received.

Great experience

by from Springfield, MO |

I have been going to Pinegar Chevrolet for over seven years and their professionalism and great attitude have always kept me coming back!

Repeat Buyer

by from Missouri |

The Pinegar family takes care of their customers. I bought my first vehicle, 2007 Avalanche, with no hastle, no high-pressure tactics, and received a very fair deal. They have taken care of this vehicle since I bought it and always helped me maintain it properly...so when GM brought back the Camaro I knew I would be buying it from Pinegar also! Same fair price, same great service, same "family feeling".....and my parents and several friends have all had the same exact (or better) experience.