Pinegar Chevrolet

Service 866-812-4202

Pick Pinegar Every Time!

MOST Satisfied Customer Review

by from Brookline, MO |

I just drove out of Pinegar with a brand spanking new Equinox and it was the best car-buying experience I've ever had! Chris Bunkelman was very interested in meeting my needs and helping me stay within budget. We test-drove several SUVs and a Malibu. I took the evening to think things over and took one more test-drive this morning. Once I made my decision Chris got the paperwork rolling and in no time at all it was in Brian Johnson's office signing the papers. I commented that "that was the most painless auto financing I had ever been through" ... and I have purchased many vehicles over the years. Thank you, gentlemen, for your consideration, thoughtfulness and most of all - truthfulness! God's blessing on you all! A MOST satisfied customer! Mary Keith P.S. Tad Pinegar, it was nice to meet you yesterday

Great experience!

by from Springfield MO |

This was the easiest car-buying experience I've ever had. At a very stressful time of my life, these guys were kind, caring, compassionate, and no pressure. I dealt with both Clay and Chris, and Bob in Finance. They were so helpful; I was referred to Pinegar, and I will never go anywhere else. Thanks, Guys, I love my Malibu! Thank you!

Awesome Service

by from Carthage, MO |

Excellent Customer Service we have bought our last two vehicles from Pinegar and will probably never buy from anyone else they have made buying a car simple and painless

great service good inventory

by from miller mo |

I was looking for a new truck, found the one I wanted and Chris the salesman is very low pressure and honest with me. The financing process was easy and I was not overly pressured to buy extras, they were offered and that was it. The service department is clean and helpful will recommend to others as I went there on the recommendation of a friend.

Dont go anywhere near Pinegar!

by from Republic, MO |

I went to this dealership to purchase a 2015 Chevrolet. The salesman was nice but tended to have a little bit of an arrogant tone. No one in the New Car sales department seemed to be very friendly. The Sales Manager was absent so out comes Mr. Ed Pinegar. In my opinion, I've never been treated in a more rude, obnoxious, callous manner. He made it clear that he was not interested in earning my business. Said I needed to go trade with his competitor. So, I did. I traded for the truck I wanted, got what I wanted for my trade (which was what book value called for) and got several extras to boot. I was treated with respect, courtsey, dignity and was welcomed warmly. None of those things I found at Pinegar. I will drive 25 miles to get my new Chevrolet serviced. But I will NOT drive 5 minutes to Pinegar for anything again.

Pinegar Chevrolet responded to this review

May 11, 2015

It is very unfortunate that your visit didn't go like you wanted it to go. It is never our intention for your Chevrolet buying experience not to be great. Congratulations on your purchase, we would love the opportunity to earn your business at a later date. Pinegar Chevrolet (877)204-7757

Very Helpful and I'm Very Pleased..

by from Aurora Mo |

Body Shop Manager Steve,was so extremely helpful in assisting me with my hail damage repair and helping my line up a car rental..Thanks again

Friendly staff with no pressure atomsphere

by from Flemington, Mo. |

My husband and I recently purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ from Pinegar Chevrolet in Republic Mo. Thankfully our salesman, Chris was very friendly and knowledgeable about the questions we had about the truck. We did not feel pressured into buying anything. We had visited several other dealerships in town that day and felt very pressured and the salesman had to go with us with the test drive, which is the time my husband and I 'cuss and discuss' . Chris from Pinegar did not do that, he placed the dealer tags on the truck, copied my husbands license and told us to take our time. After driving it and leaving to check out another car dealership, we returned. Chris worked on paper work and after his part was over he handed us over to the finance dept. which also was very nice and worked with getting us the best financing to fit our needs. while the process was going Chris had the truck washed and fueled up ready for us to take it home. Oh by the way this was the Sat.night before Easter. Chris stayed late to ensure everything was ready for us. and even gave us pizza while we waited! For the next new vehicle we will definately being visiting Chris again! Thank you for a positive experience!

Excellent and very helpful service

by from Republic Missouri |

My husband and I went into Pinegar in Republic Mo.. We had an awesome salesman Clay.. He was very nice and very helpful.. I would recomend anyone going to Pinegar in Republic..

Awesome experience purchasing my 2014 Chevrolet

by from Republic, MO |

I just purchased my third car from Pinegar Chevrolet in Republic, MO. It was so smooth and simple! The advertised special was available and I really got a GREAT bargain. I phoned ahead and asked the Used Car Sales Consultant John Farlow to have the vehicle ready for me to test drive at a specific time. I arrived at the exact time I requested the car to be ready and it was waiting for me! He gave me the keys immediately and I went for the test drive. It drove beautifully. When I returned, there was no high pressure selling and I bought the car for the advertised price. When I went to the Finance Office and visited with Bob Worthy, I was once again pleasantly surprised. It was only his second day and he was very proficient at his job as well as knowledgeable. I arrived at 4:30 pm and I was completely finished with the deal by 6:15 pm. I have not experienced this level of customer service from any other dealership that I have dealt with in the past. I have always used Pinegar Chevrolet Service on my vehicles in the past and will continue to do so because they take care of me as well as the Sales Consultant and the Business Manager did today with my new purchase!! Thank you Bob and John. I hope you are still there when I come back for my next new car purchase!!

i love my new chevy cruze

by from Clever MO |

never was the buying process so simple I saw that red hot chevy cruze from the highway and was hooked. price was good and salesman let the car sell itself. Did I say "i love my chevy cruze" thanks John Farlow

Clay Schaffer

by from Springfield, MO |

Clay was a God send to me on Friday, March 6. He was friendly, helpful and took me to just the exact car I was looking for. It was the first time for me to have to do a transaction of this kind since my husband passed away two years ago. I feel I made a new friend then and it made my day so relaxed and confident. He explained each thing to me and put me at ease - and I was able to get just what I went looking for - a good, reliable vehicle. This and the last two vehicles we have had came from Pinegar..