Pinegar Chevrolet

Service 866-812-4202 Service 866-812-4202

Pick Pinegar Every Time!

GREAT customer service!

by from Springfield, MO |

My husband and I just bought a 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 and we couldn't have pulled this one off without the incredible customer service we received from Bob in financing and Wes and Chris in sales! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle! They even stayed late just to help get us out the door in our new truck! Thanks again guys!!

Malibu 2016 buying experience

by from Southwestern, MO |

My husband and I just purchased my new Malibu 2016 and we couldn't be more pleased. Today's automotive businesses can seem pushy, overbearing, and cut-throat.... but we did not witness any of those things at Pinegar Chevrolet in Republic! From the time we pulled onto the lot until the time we drove off in my new car Chris, Wes, and the crew made the entire process amazingly smooth and painless. We were so happy to see that Pinegar continues to keep their small town business values in today's big business society!

My husband , and I bought 2 in April.

by from Willard |

We have followed Clay, from another dealership (that gives evidence of our trust in him). He's always been fair, HONEST, and more importantly tells us how it is. This is in contrast to those salesman who tell what you want to hear. There were times we didn't, but wanted to, but he told us if you wait incentives will go up. Who doestrogen that!

Great customer service!

by from Springfield, Mo |

I absolutely love Pinegar, I financed both of my cars from there. If it wasn't for Clay Shaffer I would probably still be in my old 1993 Saturn. I became friends with Clay when I started at Academy bank and was his teller over the years, he is the sweetest person you will ever meet! We have became such great friends. He is always looking out for me and never takes me down the wrong path. I remember when I was making my first purchase at the age of 19 and was so nervous, but I knew and trusted Clay would not do wrong by me. He isn't your average salesman, he grows friendship with his customers that will last a life time if you let them. The two purchases I've made with him have been by far the best decisions in my life. I say if you are going to buy a car, go to Pinager Chevrolet in Republic and let Clay help you. Hands down the best around.

Great experience!

by from Springfield, MO |

I had a great experience at Pinegar Chevrolet! I bought a used car from John and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a car. He's nice, efficient and doesn't hassle you into anything. He really helped me find the perfect car! I would send anyone to this dealership and especially to John.

Great service, John Farlow was our salesman

by from Walnut Grove, Mo |

Mr.John Farlow was our salesman and he wasn't pushy! We were looking for a good car for our 16 year old daughter and I feel like he did a good job helping us do that!!

New Car Purchase from Clay Shaffer

by from Republic, MO |

On 3-25-16 we went to Pinegar Chevrolet in Republic, MO to look at a new vehicle. We talked to Clay Shaffer in new sales who was very glad to assist us. He showed us several models and he explained everything very well. He was honest and worked very hard to get us where we wanted with a trade-in. My new 2016 Traverse was delivered as promised and the overall process was very easy. We will be doing more business with Clay and Pinegar Chevrolet in the future. I highly recommend this dealership to anybody looking for a new or used vehicle.

InLove!!!

by from Republic Mo |

My husband and I bought a 2014 Chevy Impala! I'm in absolute awww! This is so much car for the money! Our family loves it! And the team at Pinegar is AMAZING! Thank you guys so much for getting us into our new car!!!

Pinegar Chevrolet-Donald Berry

by from Bentonville Arkansas |

Went to to visit Donald Berry at the dealership since they had 3 of the exact vehicle Me and my spouse have been looking for. Donald made sure we were taken care of at a high level of customer service and helped us with our daughter while we were purchasing our new Malibu! The buying process from beginning to end was by far the best experience at a dealership by far! We love our new car and will definitely be telling all our friends and family to visit Donald and the Pinegar team if they're looking for quality service! Thank you!!!

Great cars, great service

by from Morrisville, Missouri |

Got exactly what I wanted, for a fair price. Salesman John and credit man Bob did all they could for me and even stayed 2 hours after closing time. They care about their customers. I'd recommend to anyone. Very satisfied with my purchase.