Honda of Kenosha

12180 77th st, Bristol, WI 53104

New 888-345-6878
Used 888-275-0930
Service 888-656-8857

Check out our extended sales and service hours!

Friendliness Of The Dealership

by from Northbrook, Illinois |

The gentleman that sold me my car was name Richie Sutton. His knowledge, expertise,and professionalism, of his job, is what made me puchase my new vechicle. I purchased cars at other dealerships,but I never ever received such excellent service from the salseperson,as I did with Richie Sutton. He was so easy and wonderful to work with,and I sincerely hope that he receives all the recognition that he so truely deserves.

Service

by from Kenosha WI |

I am at service right now. I had an 8:30 appt for an oil change and it's now over an hour later. When I asked for an estimated remaining wait time, Jason replied by saying he didn't know, but would let me know when someone told him. I can see through their window that they haven't even started on the car yet. When I made the appt, they said it would only take about 45 min. Very annoyed to say the least.

I had a very great overall experience at Kenosha

by from Antioch IL |

I had a very great overall experience at Kenosha Honda, Anthony our sales person was sensitive to our needs and did a great serving us. We are recommending Kenosha Honda and Anthony to our friends and family we are very pleased

Kevin Leys is outstanding

by from Kenosha, WI |

We purchased a Civic EX on 6/6/14 from Honda of Kenosha. We worked with Kevin Leys after our initial contact by their Internet Sales team. After researching other similar class size makes and models, we really didn't think we'd be able to get a Civic EX within our budget. The internet team made the initial purchase offer which brought us in, but Kevin kept us and made the deal. Yes, there were some non-optional options that were added, but Kevin was willing to negotiate on the only item that I thought was over-priced and the car was still under what we were expecting to pay. One other thing about Kevin. It was refreshing to work with a salesperson that was straight-forward and knew what he was talking about. On some of our other dealer visits, we were forced to work with sales people that seemed to know less about the model than we did. That was not the case with Kevin and we didn't have to waste time with the back and forth efforts that so often can happen. We were really impressed with Kevin AND with Honda of Kenosha. We do need to have an additional accessory installed so I'll wait and see how their Service Department is, but for now, we are very satisfied with our entire experience with Kevin and Honda of Kenosha.

Outstanding Service and Value

by from Kenosha, WI |

Outstanding Service and Value My wife and I had just starting looking for a new car so we started at Honda of Kenosha where they have always treated us very well. I requested Anthony, as he had been highly recommended and he did not disappoint a bit. From the beginning, the initial price on the car I was buying was below market value. I was offered top dollar on my trade in, which I had previous bought at Honda of Kenosha. And through the whole process Anthony walked us through every part and made me, a normally nervous car buyer, very comfortable. I cannot say enough good things about Anthony and Honda of Kenosha. My next car and all future purchase will be with Anthony. Absolutely wonderful experience

great job

by from winthropharbor |

Great Job!! Me and My Wife went into Honda of Kenosha and was immedietly approached by Brandon Fonk. Who was just awsome. He found us a perfect car for us and truly was efficient throughout the whole process. I was impressed with the professionalism from everyone involved. I already have recommended Honda Of Kenosha and Brandon!

best experience

by from Kenosha,WI |

Best Experience I went to Honda of Kenosha, looking at purchasing my second car from them. I worked with Brandon Fonk and he was amazing to work with. I had a very specific expectation to achieve and Brandon went above and beyond for me and my wife. I would recommend Brandon to everyone who is looking for help!!

My 3rd Honda

by from Kenosha, WI |

My 3rd Honda I am now on my 3rd Honda from Honda of Kenosha. I love that they check in every now and then and if they had not checked in with me this most recent time, I would not be in love with my new '14 Accord! I am not going to say that all my visits have been perfect because they have not. However, like every business with real people, there will never be a completely perfect experience. :) There were never any major issues and I did not get my way on everything but I understand that they are in the business to make money and I am there to try and squeeze every dollar of savings I can get out them. They listened to me and worked with me as best they could and were straight forward with me. They never played the "bait and switch" game with me either which is why I continue to do business with them. I also use their service department and love that they do an inspection at every time. I used to just go to any Joe Blow place for oil changes and a week later would end up broke down on the side of the road. This happened because at the Joe Blow place, they would change my oil and send me on the way. (Sometimes not even putting my oil cap back on! GRRRRR) So now, when I go in for an oil change they let me know if anything looks like it will need to be replaced soon which also gives me time to budget if it going to be a costly one! I recommend them all around.

Awesome Experience

by from Kenosha, WI |

I was actually on my way to Carmax Kenosha to set up a transfer of a 2011 Honda CRV from another facility. I stopped into Honda of Kenosha just to see if there was anything they might be able to do for me and I ended up purchasing a 2011 Honda CRV that has way more features than the one I was planning on purchasing from Carmax. Kenneth was awesome! Professional, personable, and got me in a vehicle that I love. Would definitely recommend doing business with Honda of Kenosha. This will be my go to facility for future vehicle purchases.

Great Service from Kevin Leys

by from Crystal lake, Illinois |

Kevin Leys was great at getting me the best price on my new used car. Overall the service was great. I would recommed anyone to check out Honda of Kenosha.

Best Experience

by from Kenosha,WI |

I was looking for cars for a few weeks at a few different dealerships. I decided to check out Honda of Kenosha. I worked with Brandon and he was AWSOME!! He found the best car for me and I love everything about my 2011 CR-V. I would definitely recommend Brandon and Honda of Kenosha!