Honda of Kenosha

12180 77th st, Bristol, WI 53104

New 888-345-6878
Used 888-275-0930
Service 888-656-8857

Check out our extended sales and service hours!

Great expierience!!!!!!!!!!

by from Kenosha |

We had never thought much about leasing a car, and had never thought about not having an American manufactured car, We Had a wonderful experience from the moment we walked through the door. We were greeted by Anthony Lee. He talked us through all of our options and the cost. We left that afternoon with out lease and we know that if we have any questions or concerns we can call and talk to someone . The opportunities to maintain our new vehicle care easy and anytime we need car care we know we will be taken care of. Thanks Honda

Service

by from Hessenthaler |

Great. The only annoying thing about Honda is all these surveys sometimes just for an oil change.

My new Leased 2015 CR-V

by from Chicago,Illinois |

I just leased a new CR-V at HONDA of KENOSHA and I am pleased at the service ,price,and whole process involved. My salesman was RandyWilson and we found him to be the nicest most informative and knowledgable throughout the whole process of leasing this car. Oh we did go through about six or seven cars before deciding on the best one for us.

Second new car purchase-wonderful experience!

by from Racine, WI |

Honda of Kenosha always treats us well and service department is excellent. My new car experience was wonderful. Everyone who works here is very knowledgeable and friendly.

Anthony Lee - Senior Sales Representative - Honda

by from Kenosha, WI |

This is our second vehicle that we have purchased from Anthony Lee and both times the service was beyond excellent. Anthony Lee is the face of the Honda of Kenosha Dealership and he represents the company with great pride and exceptional customer service. Chris & I will continue to come to Anthony to buy any future Honda vehicles and will recommend him to our family and friends.

Van repair

by from Kenosha, Wi |

Got an appt quickly. Great service. Received callback when van was done.

Honda - Kenosha

by from Racine, WI |

Always friendly and treated me politely and professionally.

Senior Sales Representative, Anthony Lee

by from Burlington, WI |

Anthony was personable, knowledgeable and easy to work with. He was able to assist me with my finances and made my visit relaxing. I would recommend Anthony as my sales representative.

Above & Beyond

by from Kenosha, WI |

From the moment we came into the dealership Anthony went above and beyond my expectations. I was in a unique situation, I was moving across the country to start a new job and needed to trade in my old vehicle so I'd be able to buy a new one in a different state. Instead of just taking the trade and hoping another dealership would have the car I was looking for, Anthony found me the perfect car on their lot and arranged for it to be transported to my new home. He helped to take a very large amount of stress and anxiety off my shoulders.

Anthony Lee is the best!

by from Kenosha, WI |

I stopped in at Honda of Kenosha for an oil change and was curious about getting a different vehicle. Anthony Lee helped me every step of the way, making the process as smooth as possible. He patiently took me on numerous test drives, answered all of my questions, and made the actual purchase an absolute pleasure. I can't recommend Anthony enough! Go meet him and see for yourself.

Was not thinking in buying, but end up buying one

by from Pleasant Prairie, WI |

Great service. I was thinking in buying a Honda Civic LX, but end up getting a Honda Accord Sport. I am really happy. Look for Rena if you go to Honda Kenosha!