Jaguar Land Rover Spokane

New 888-767-6132
Used 888-267-8903
Service 877-597-0621

An AutoNation Company.

Great and easy buying experience!

by from Kalispell, MT |

Had two cars to trade and left with am awesome four wheel drive! Joseph and Craig worked hard to get us wha t we wanted. We are extremely happy with our deal! They made it fun and easy!

December 2, 2014

It was a pleasure working with you. We sincerely appreciate the wonderful review. Thank you!

Pleasant Buying Experience

by from Spokane, WA |

They had the previously owned vehicle I wanted and it was reasonably priced. Joseph came in on his day off to show me the vehicle, he was patient, polite and professional as were all of the other staff. There was no ?high pressure salesmanship? as we negotiated a fair deal on the final price and trade-in value of my old car. The paperwork was accomplished quickly and their financing beat my banks low interest rate. I was a happy customer as I drove away in my new vehicle. Thank you to everyone at Lyle Pearson.

Incredible Service!

by from Bend, Oregon |

I came from out of town to purchase this car that I saw online at Lyle Pearson. From my initial contact with Joe to the actual delivery of the vehicle, this whole process was painless. Joe was quick to return my calls and even willing to do what was necessary for me to see this car even in the midst of a death in the family. This whole car buying experience is by far the best I have ever had. Thank you Joe for being kind and compassionate and flexible with your time so that we could make this purchase take place.

Great Service!

by from Hamilton, MT |

I would like to commend Joseph Gutierrez for his impeccable service when purchasing my new Jaguar! He went above and beyond in making sure I was completely satisfied...actually drove my new vehicle from Spokane to Missoula, so I would not have to wait for it to be shipped! Thank you, thank you Joseph for making my online buying experience so smooth and wonderful! Wish there were more of you in this world! Highly recommend!

December 17, 2014

Welcome to our Jaguar family. Joseph was glad to make your life easier and said you were a joy to work with. We thank you for doing buisness with our store and hope for a long term relationship. See you in the spring when its time for your first service.

Bought an Audi from Joseph the Incredible!

by from Spokane WA |

Went in to look at a beautiful car, Joseph had for sale via online advertisement. We already knew him previously from purchasing a Jaguar years ago and we also knew that we were looking very forward to the visit (as he treated us not only like royalty, but like family too). We were not only sold on the car the minute he walked up to us, but from the fact that he remembered us and made buying a car actually enjoyable again! So rare these days. We love you like family too, Joseph and will be a customer for life. As you deserve all the best in life and have earned it. Thank you once again for making this so darn fun. By the way, Craig in financing is not what you think of when you think of a typical finance person.... he is so kind, honest and easy going that you would think he had a much simpler title i.e. friendly greeter. Thank you so much, Craig for treating us always as people and not as numbers. Not even once did we regret this whole experience. It was truly that great.

December 3, 2014

Thank you for such a nice review. We had as much fun helping you guys get what you came in for. Buying a car is a big decision and there are so many dealerships. We want our clients to have fun without all the pressure. You two are a blast and we hope you come back to just say hi. Drive careful in that beautiful Audi and thanks for doing buisness with us. Craig Cooper GSM.

Great Experience

by from Moses Lake, WA |

Joseph and the team were great to deal with. They were very knowledge about their product and answered all the questions we had. They worked with us throughout the financing option and appreciate all the effort they put into it. Thank you very much.

December 2, 2014

Thank you so much for your great reviwe. Please let us know how else we can help. Again thank you!

Great purchase for my daughter, great experience!

by from Spokane, WA |

Joseph did a great job of not pressuring, and was well informed about the car we purchased through him. He and Mr Cooper, the finance manager, made the process smooth and easy. At the risk of sounding cliche, I'll be back.

December 3, 2014

A customer appreciation is what keeps us going. We appreciate this great review and on behalf of all the staff at Lyle pearson, we say Thank you!

Low pressure buying experience!

by from Elk WA |

Joseph responded in a very timely fashion we requesting information regarding an F250 pick-up. We discussed briefly trade ins and he invited us to come down and check out the pick up and discuss options. During our visit and test drive, the time spent with Joseph not once did we feel pressured. He treated us with respect and dignity and professionalism. It was a pleasure doing business with him at Lyle Pearson Motors. Thanks Joseph!

December 2, 2014

We want to thank you for your purchase and certainly for your wonderful comments!

Easy purchase!

by from Post Falls Idaho |

Joseph was very friendly and flexible. He made our experience fun! Thanks Joseph

December 17, 2014

Buying a car does not need to be so painful. We are so glad you had fun getting what you came here for. You two were a blast to do business with also. Thank you and we hope to see you again. Craig Cooper GSM

Great car buying experience!!!

by from Colville |

No one enjoys buying a car. But the recent experience of our purchase from Joseph was delightful, professional and timely. Love the car and experience.

Best experience ever with a dealership

by from Coeur d Alene, ID |

I had been looking for an Nissan Armada to buy as I had one previously. I expanded my search from Montana to Seattle. I dealt with 5 different dealerships and was dissatisfied with them all. I then looked on Craigslist under for sale by dealer, that is where I found an Armada at Lyle Pearson. There were detailed photos and a video. Joseph was the man! He not only called me back right away he spent the time to answer every question I had. Through the first phone call to the last hand shake he was polite, funny and full of information. I am a customer for life. Do your self a favor and chose Lyle Pearson as your next dealer. Craig the Manager was so kind and helpful. He laid the numbers out and made sure that we were getting the best from the local lenders. The agreed upon deal was beyond what I was hoping and asking for. Amazing Deals do not come around so often but this was one! Craig even gave an awesome recommendation of a great Chinese restaurant. I am hard to please and not easily smitten but I am so happy with the deal and Armada. Thank you Joseph and Craig!