Lyle Pearson Jaguar Land Rover Volvo

Service 877-597-0621

Volvo Land Rover Jaguar Dealerships Lyle Pearson Spokane

Happy Customers!

by from Moses Lake, WA |

Our experience at the dealership has been exceptional. The staff is very professional, patient, and are not agressive by any means. We were well informed and appreciated the hospitality throughout our several visits to the dealership. Thank you very much!

Found our car!

by from Spokane WA |

They have been great to work with and responded quietly to my email. We would recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Very happy customers

by from Davenport, WA |

We looked at a few places for the vehicle we wanted. No one could give us what we wanted. We then came to Lyle Pearson and was very happy with the service we received. Joseph was great. If we ever wanted or needed a car again, we would go here first. Very happy with our car we received from you.

The best weekend trip ever!

by from Boise, iD |

Started looking for a car on Monday, by Saturday we were on a plane to Spokane from Boise to pickup our 2011 Volvo C70. Had the best experience with Joseph, and for once enjoyed the buying process. We were treated great, and I would send anyone I know to Joseph. Wonderful experience. Thanks Joseph! Bethany & Brett Boise, ID

Fantastic Customer Service

by from Spokane, WA |

Just have to say it was the most positive car buying experience I have ever had! I loathe car shopping just because I hate dealing with the car salesman who never want to listen to what you want but keep trying to divert you to something else. This dealership treats you with respect, dignity and listens to what you really want. I never felt pressured and in fact, found the whole experience pretty enjoyable. I would strongly recommend buying a car from this dealership. The other dealerships in Spokane could learn a thing or two from this dealership.

Found the ONE!

by from Spokane, WA |

We were fairly set on a price and the vehicle before we set foot on the parking lot of Jaguar/Land Rover downtown Spokane, and are walking away with both with an oil change to boot! Joseph, not only meshed perfectly with our personalities, he really did a great job understanding and differentiating our needs and wants. When it came down to negotiations, he was really our spokesperson and fought to get our asking price. It's been a wonderful experience and would recommend Joseph to anyone interested in buying new or used vehicle. He made us feel very comfortable and just as important, though we weren't buying it brand new! His level of service was truly top quality and will gladly do business with Joseph again.

Awesome experience!!!

by from Spokane, WA |

Great customer service, very easy to talk with (Joseph Gutierrez) and share our needs and wants as to what car and financing we needed. Our girls were with us and they were treated with the utmost respect and had fun going on a joy ride as well as sitting in the brand new 2014 Jaguar. I would recommend Lyle Pearson car dealership to anyone looking to buy a car with ease.

awesome buying experience!

by from Spokane, WA |

Worked with Bob and Josesph had a great buying experience and happy to support local business. We knew exactly what we wanted and they helped us accomplish our goal. We highly recommend this dealership.

Knowledgable and professional

by from Colville, wa |

I came in by myself initally to look at the LR4. Right away Bob greeted me, and I was very impressed by his knowledge of his cars. I have been to a few other dealerships recently, and the other sales reps did not know about their products. The other dealerships told me towing capacities that were absolutely incorrect, which was the main reason I needed a new car. At Lyle Pearson Bob matched me up with cars that fit my needs, rather than just trying to make a sale. We later came back with my husband, and we made a purchase. Part of the reason I made my purchase with Lyle Pearson was to establish a relationship for the next car we plan to purchase. All in all, very knowledgable and very professional.

Awesome experience!!!!!!

by from Goldendale, WA |

Best car buying experience I have ever had. All the staff was friendly and made the deal very quick...was very comfortable atmosphere. I will only do business here in the future. Highly reccomend doing business with Lyle Pearson!

Lyle Pearson Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded to this review

April 1, 2014

Thank you so much Kristi and were very pleased to work with you!

FAST, GREAT SALESMEN

by from PRIEST LAKE, ID |

i HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE AS A FIRST TIME BUYER. THE SALESMEN WERE VERY HELPFUL AND INFORMATIVE.