Lyle Pearson Jaguar Land Rover Volvo

Service 877-597-0621

Volvo Land Rover Jaguar Dealerships Lyle Pearson Spokane

Happy Customers!

by from Moses Lake, WA |

Our experience at the dealership has been exceptional. The staff is very professional, patient, and are not agressive by any means. We were well informed and appreciated the hospitality throughout our several visits to the dealership. Thank you very much!

Great purchase for my daughter, great experience!

by from Spokane, WA |

Joseph did a great job of not pressuring, and was well informed about the car we purchased through him. He and Mr Cooper, the finance manager, made the process smooth and easy. At the risk of sounding cliche, I'll be back.

Low pressure buying experience!

by from Elk WA |

Joseph responded in a very timely fashion we requesting information regarding an F250 pick-up. We discussed briefly trade ins and he invited us to come down and check out the pick up and discuss options. During our visit and test drive, the time spent with Joseph not once did we feel pressured. He treated us with respect and dignity and professionalism. It was a pleasure doing business with him at Lyle Pearson Motors. Thanks Joseph!

Easy purchase!

by from Post Falls Idaho |

Joseph was very friendly and flexible. He made our experience fun! Thanks Joseph

Great car buying experience!!!

by from Colville |

No one enjoys buying a car. But the recent experience of our purchase from Joseph was delightful, professional and timely. Love the car and experience.

Best experience ever with a dealership

by from Coeur d Alene, ID |

I had been looking for an Nissan Armada to buy as I had one previously. I expanded my search from Montana to Seattle. I dealt with 5 different dealerships and was dissatisfied with them all. I then looked on Craigslist under for sale by dealer, that is where I found an Armada at Lyle Pearson. There were detailed photos and a video. Joseph was the man! He not only called me back right away he spent the time to answer every question I had. Through the first phone call to the last hand shake he was polite, funny and full of information. I am a customer for life. Do your self a favor and chose Lyle Pearson as your next dealer. Craig the Manager was so kind and helpful. He laid the numbers out and made sure that we were getting the best from the local lenders. The agreed upon deal was beyond what I was hoping and asking for. Amazing Deals do not come around so often but this was one! Craig even gave an awesome recommendation of a great Chinese restaurant. I am hard to please and not easily smitten but I am so happy with the deal and Armada. Thank you Joseph and Craig!

Used Tahoe pursched

by from Spokane wa |

Joseph made buying a car really easy. Out of all my cars purchased this was by far the easiest one thanks guys.

Treated like a King and Queen from afar!

by from Beaverton, OR |

Excellent experience and working with Joseph to get me exactly what I was looking for. Very nice personality and experience. Definitely will recommend their dealership !

Big fun at Lyle Pearson, Spokane

by from Corvallis, MT |

I came to Lyle Pearson from Montana with a Land Rover badly in need of repair. Megan in the Service Dept. kept me up to date on the repairs as the news got worse and worse. The next morning I realized I wouldn't be driving my car home that day and wondered if I really wanted to sink a lot of money into repairs. I asked Megan if there was anything used on the car lot and she introduced me to the Sales Staff. Things started looking better and better. I worked with Joseph and well, he rocks! When he mentioned Range Rover I said no way, but we looked at a trade-in that had just arrived the day before and it was beautiful. Same year as my Land Rover but in much better condition. It looked brand new. As it turned out, there was a way and I drove my Range Rover "Ranger" home that night. Even though it took all of the afternoon, I had the best dealer experience of my life. I was traveling with my dog Boo and he became the mascot of the showroom floor that afternoon. Joseph was amazing to spend time with while being completely professional. Bob, although he wasn't my salesperson was great too and Craig put the paperwork through with grace and speed. I will now take my car in for regular maintenance, if nothing else, just to hang out with Joseph and the Sales Staff. I would and will recommend Lyle Pearson to anyone looking for a Jaguar, Land Rover, or any used car on the lot or anyone looking for a service department that is efficient and honest. Thank you Megan and Joseph and all the great people at Lyle Pearson Spokane.

Extremely Professional, Helpful, and Knowledgeable

by from Spokane, WA |

Joseph Gutierrez was one of the most professional, helpful, and knowledgeable salesmen that I had the pleasure of working with during my recent car search. Joseph was able to quickly assess my family's vehicle requirements, offer us some suggestions, took us on a test drive, and answered all of our questions. He genuinely wanted to find us the best car possible for our situation. Everything was done efficiently, he obviously knew a lot about the cars that they were selling, he provided all requested paperwork and numbers that I was curious about, and there was no pressure to make any decision. The entire dealership experience had absolutely no hint of the car sales horror stories that you often read about. It ended up that the they didn't have an exact fit for my family's current situation, so although we didn't end up purchasing a vehicle from Lyle Pearson, I wish we would have. I don't have any experience with their service department or the full buying process, but I would not hesitate to go back here for my next vehicle purchase and highly recommend Joseph Gutierrez specifically as a point of contact.

Great Team that cares

by from Kalispell, MT |

I was impressed with the experience right from the start. My purchasing experience was completely online, negotiated a price, able to see the car through video and felt completely comfortable purchasing the car sight unseen. Joseph Gutierrez was exceptional. Helpful all the way through the process. I was coming from out of state and was on a tight deadline. Joseph met me at the facility first thing Saturday morning and had the car ready to go. Just had to go through the formal process (paperwork) and then get back on the road back home. This experience truly begins about an hour after the purchase. The automobile I had just purchased broke down about an hour and a half after I left the lot! I was in the middle of nowhere (Montana) and had fortunately broken down near a rest stop. After running to the rest stop I was fortunate to find an old pay phone (yes, they still exist). There was no cell service. I put .50 cents in the phone (all the change I had) and made a call to the dealership and was able to reach Joseph (Thank Goodness!) After convincing Joseph that I wasn't playing a practical joke on him he quickly went to work to get me some help. Joseph was able to get a tow truck out of Missoula to come and pick me up. Joseph also coordinated a shop in Missoula to take the car and check out the damage. Joseph stayed in constant communication with me through text messaging and calls once I got back into cell range. Lyle Pearson took care of everything! This was a used car purchase and they certainly were not responsible for the break down and could have taken the "AS IS" approach. They did just the opposite. They took care of the tow, paid for the repair (thankfully it was a simple hose that detached on the clutch and was a simple fix. The absolute best experience I've ever had in working with a dealership. Honest, trustworthy, ethical, .......All of the above. I will definitely purchase from them again.