Florida Auto Connection

230 S Dixie Hwy, Hollywood, FL 33020

Used 888-431-2354

Happy buyer

by from Miami, FL |

Excellent guys!! Great cars especially the one I just bought ;) thanks again for all your help with financing and a beautiful excellent condition BMW. You will be seeing again when I am ready for a new car

Great Service Makes Happy Customers!!

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

I was very pleased with the personal attention and professional advice that I received at Florida Auto Connection. I had been out of the country for 4 years and was not an easy person to qualify for financing. But the financing department got me a great rate on my terms. I am very happy with my low mileage Cadillac CTS. I look forward to doing business with them again and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Excellent car from a fair and helpful dealer!

by from Ridgway, PA |

I live in Pennsylvania and was looking all over the country for a relatively rare car, an 07 BMW 530xi wagon. Sure enough Florida Auto Connection had one listed at a very competitive price in seemingly excellent condition. After great and helpful communication with Sidi, I decided to put down a deposit and fly down to make the purchase. This was my first car I bought over the internet without having driven or seen in person so its safe to say I was a little worried. Thanks to Sidi, he made the whole experience a great one. He picked me and my father-in-law up from the airport early in the morning at a time I know was not convenient for him. The car was in excellent condition as Sidi stated. The interior actually looked better in person than in the pictures. The paperwork was simple and straightforward and I was on my way north in no time. We made it back to PA over 1,200 miles later with no problems. Sidi was even helpful with a few hiccups I had when registering the car in my state a few weeks later. Needed paperwork was sent immediately and all was taken care of. Excellent car from a fair and helpful dealer! From the first phone call to tying up some loose ends, the whole experience was pain free. Sidi is clearly dedicated to running his business and his willingness to help his customers wherever necessary proves that. He was knowledgable, reasonable, and helpful from square one. If you are looking to purchase a vehicle from Florida Auto Connection, even if from many miles or states away, and your understandably hesitant as I was... Take confidence from my experience and do business with them. You wont regret it.

Excellent Dealer! No regrets

by from Sunny Isles, Fl |

I recently purchased my first car.It's a 2007 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0T I went through a lot of dealers before I reached Sidi and his team. When I first met Sidi he was different from all the other sellers.He actually made me feel that I was in the right place and he did everything he could to help me get that Jetta. He was very honest with the whole process and very helpful as well. He even got me warranty but I didn't take it. You won't go wrong with Sidi he won't sell you a car that will breakdown in days. I'm in love with my Jetta and thanks to Sidi I got it. So coming from a very happy buyer you should definitely buy your used car here.

Amended comments for recent 2005 ML500 purchase

by from Hamburg, NJ |

I wanted to amend my comments regarding the 2005 ML500 failing the NY State inspection. Sidi phoned me and we had a detailed conversation about the vehicle. The radiator failure was completely out of his control, and the fact that it happened so soon after the purchase was an unfortunate coincidence, so while I had to lay a lot of money to get the radiator replaced, it was not the fault of Sidi and his team. The price I paid for the vehicle was favorable enough to help justify the cost of replacing the brakes in order to pass the stringent NY State Inspection process, as well as taking into consideration that this vehicle came equipped with a very impressive DVD entertainment system installed by the previous owner, and this system would cost a considerable amount to purchase and have so professionally installed in the vehicle the way it came to me, so that helps to offset my costs as well. Had I been more local, Sidi said that I could have brought the vehicle back to work out any issues, but as it is I bought this for my daughter in NY, a long way away. We had a pleasant discussion and I would recommend Sidi and his business to other customers, and would certainly consider dealing with him and Shaun when looking for a vehicle in the future. Thanks, Mike

Failed NY inspection

by from Hamburg, NJ |

While there was much to like about the 2005 Mercedes-Benz ML500 that I recently bought, when I took the car to be inspected in NY by an authorized MB dealer, it would not pass inspection. The front brake rotors and pads were extremely worn, as were the rear pads. Two of the four tires were like new, but the other two failed because the wear bars were about even with the tread surface. The radiator had a leak at one of the seams and had to be replaced. I sent a detailed e-mail to Sidi and Shaun explaining all this, but received no reply.

Great Vehicle From A Great Dealer!!

by from Orlando, FL |

Got a great deal on an SUV from Florida Auto Connection last month! I reside in Orlando and was not able to see the vehicle in person. So, Shaun was really gracious in providing all of the details over the phone and providing photos of all defects beforehand. The following week I flew down and he picked me up from the airport and closed the deal quickly so I could make the drive back to Orlando before sundown. The following week I had an issue with my registration, and they were kind enough of re-do the tag work for me. Great customer service even after the deal! Could not ask for more ... would definitely recommend to others!

Quick and easy transaction. Very nice clean car

by from Hamburg, NJ |

Both Sidi and Shaun were very courteous, and responded positively to a special request I had for a NYS DMV-friendly bill of sale, which was a big help. The Mercedes ML that I bought from them, for my daughter, was shipped up to NJ and arrived yesterday. It was as clean as I had hoped for, judging by the website pictures and the vehicle maintenance history. I especially was happy to see that, being a Florida vehicle, it was rust-free, unlike most of the northeast vehicles I had looked at. I am happy that I did business with Florida Auto Connection.

Couldn't have made a better choice in dealer!

by from Pompano Beach FL |

I have not bought a car from a dealer in a number of years. I heard good things about FL Auto Connections and decided to kick the tires so to speak. I found a few cars in my price range. A TON of good quality pics on the site, so that really helped me decide to take the trip to Hollywood. Every car on the lot was in great condition. No junk here. I settled on a 2001 Toyota Solara. Car is extremely clean, low miles and at an outstanding price. Dealer is small, but everyone I came in contact with from Sidi to the mechanic was a pleasure to work with. Process of buying the car was painless and seamless. Sidi took his time to explain everything to me as we went along, which wasn't necessary but it was nice that I wasn't being rushed and onto the next customer. I felt very comfortable and would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for value, honesty and customer service.

Great Experience

by from Tampa, Fl |

I had a wonderful experience. All his prices are low in comparison to other dealerships and even below NADA value. There were no hidden or outrageous fees. Originally I was at a certified Chevy dealership, they were nice but not forthcoming about the Suburban I was looking at as well as being very shady about the mechanics notes. SO while I was sitting with the sales man I did a quick search on my phone and found a MUCH BETTER deal on a suburban. I showed the salesman and left to go to Florida Auto Connection. This dealership is small and run by the owner. The customer Service was great and not pushy in any way. He did not hover or talk to much. He showed me the car fax and even offered to let me take it to get looked at by a mechanic since all his cars are as-is. He even called me a week later to check on how my family liked it. I would drive from Tampa to Miami to purchase another car from them again.

Easy transaction

by from Boca Raton Fl |

These guys are great. Not the usual used car buying experience. Sidi treated me fairly on my trade and delivered my Lincoln Navigator fully detailed as promised. Professional attitude. I give Fl auto conn. 5 stars for honesty and integrity. Clean cars and the best prices.