Downs Ford

Service 877-231-0331

Serving You Best Since 1930

2015 Escape ,Great deal.

by from Toms River, NJ |

I have purchased or leased several vehicles from Downs Ford over the last 20 years or so. There is a reason they continue to get my loyalty, great people, great service and fair deal.

Pleasant experience

by from Toms River |

Just bought 2015 Escape. Absolutely love it, only drove the car for a few hours, and can't say enough. My salesman was Jonathan Tejada. He was and is very knowledgeable about the car. It was a pleasure dealing with this young man. I would recommend anyone looking for a car to go to Downs Ford and ask for Jonathan.

Purchasing Pleasure

by from Toms River, NJ |

I purchased a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle from Downs Ford recently. This is one of many cars I have purchased from this dealership. Everyone is so helpful and always willing to answer your questions and help you. No request is left unanswered. As long as I'm in the market to purchase a vehicle, Downs Ford will always be my venue of choice! Thank you to the salesman, Nick Telesca, for your professionalism, honesty and your smile!

My buying Experince at Downs Ford

by from Toms River, N.J. |

That was probably the best buying experience I've had purchasing a vehicle. The sales rep -Mike Papaycik was great no pressure what so ever. Bought the full warranty wasn't pressured to buy that either but chose to. Buying process was simple and direct. Thanks Down Ford.

Downs Ford is Top Notch!

by from Bloomfield, NJ |

Our experience with Downs Ford, and with salesman Mike Papaycik in particular, was top notch. Mike is one of the first honest car salesmen we've ever encountered. He was extremely knowledgeable, polite, accommodating, and did not push. We were there all day, and took many test drives of different vehicles. Another salesman might have been frustrated and annoyed, but not Mike Papaycik. He talked my son out of a car that would have made him and the company more money because he knew it wasn't the right car for a 17 year old. He helped get us the best deal we saw in four states on a used Ford Mustang for our son -- who is over the moon about his car. We will definitely be back to Downs Ford in the future, and we hope Mike Papaycik is helping to run the place when we do.

2014 F150 GREAT SERVICE AND PRICE

by from Toms River NJ |

This is the second vehicle I have bought from Downs Ford. Have used their service department for previously owned Ford vehicles. Great price and very knowledgeable sales people. Special thanks to Nick T. from Ed N Toms River NJ

Great Service

by from toms river, nj |

Chris Manzo is the best. He's accommodating and very personable. Funny too! I would recommend asking for him.

2014 Ford Focus Hatchback Titanium

by from Brick, NJ |

Recently I visited Downs Ford with my family to look into purchasing my first car. A family friend suggested we speak to Antonio Piano, the sales manager, in the event we decide we are ready to buy. Sure enough he was the first sales representative to greet us in the lot. I knew exactly what I wanted when I arrived and Antonio helped my family and I greatly in finding the best way to afford the car I wanted. I love my new car so much! I cannot thank Antonio and the Downs Ford family enough for all of their help and cooperation. I am absolutely pleased with my first car buying experience and my family and I will continue to purchase our vehicles from this lovely dealership. I recommend anyone to take the trip to Downs, you won't regret it!

Edge Buyer

by from Toms River |

From start to finish my experience at downs Ford was one of ease and comfort. Mike Papaycik didn't push poke, or prod, he simply let me shop at my pace and in turn I found the vehicle that I was looking for. I highly recommend Mike and Downs Ford to anyone who's looking for a vehicle.

Great, Honest Service!

by from Manchester, NJ |

Everything is fully explained, service was performed on time and for the price quoted. They also were proactive lettting me know about potential problems that would be less expensive to fix now rather then waiting. The service advisor Debbie was very helpful. I would highly recommend this dealership for service.

Pleasure to do business with

by from Manahawkin, NJ |

We have purchased several Fords over the past years, and this dealership tops them all in all respects.