Friendly Ford, Inc.

3241 S. Glenstone Ave, Springfield, MO 65804

New 866-510-6584
Used 888-318-7408
Service 866-734-3424

Your volume Ford dealer in Springfield, Mo for over 65 years!!!

Happy Customer

by from Boliver,MO |

Really had a great experience at this dealership. The staff was just as advertised and really love my new Fusion. WOW... what a car. I will certainly refer my friends to this dealer.

June 8, 2011

Dear happy Customer, Thank you for the great review. It is always nice to hear you are doing it right. Sincerely, James Dennis Internet Manager

No Good. Just Bad and Ugly Service

by from Springfield, Missouri |

I took my car in because the Lighting Control Modular went out on my car. (No headlights or turn signals.) First they put me off for almost two months before getting me in to the service department. They complained several times about how much it was going to cost them because the part was still under warranty. Once I was there, somehow MY car wasn't covered under the warranty, and, gosh, there was nothing they could do except charge me $95.00 to have it verified and at least $600.00 if the LCM was bad. I know another person in another state with the same exact model as me and had the same problem. Their dealership fixed it without a complaint. Needless to say I didn't give them a penny. I even called the Corporate office and received the same runaround and absolutely no help. I have owned only Fords and Lincolns for the past 35 years and was a big fan. Now, my next car will be anything but.

January 25, 2015

Although Friendly Ford will do everything in our power to provide the best service experience possible some things are out of our control. The Lighting Control Module unfortunately has been on back order from Ford for an extended period of time and we have up to this point been unable to provide this part to our customers. As with all service work we can only fix an issue if the parts are available. If we can do it we will under any circumstances but this is a case of not being able to complete the work based on factors that are out of our control. Ford Motor Company is solely responsible for determining if a part or procedure is covered by warranty and this is in no way decided by Friendly Ford. We will however continue to do all that we can to resolve this issue as soon as this part becomes available to our customers.

Bad service department worst ever

by from Springfield mo |

I went to ford spent 7000 dollars on them putting a new engine in and had to bring it back soon for vacuum line off and vibration it still vibrated when I left brought it back for noise behind engine they said it was inspection plate turned around backwards they charged me 135 dollars for there own mistake oh forgot to say I brought it in same day for hopping in engine compartment I picked it up and made it almost home I tried to call them after five and no one would answer because my truck making same noise so I called them in morning they said bring it at 1 so I did my running then headed there on my way there loud noise my fan pulling bolts fell out and put hole in my radiator they towed it to ford and they told me torque converter bolts was loose and that ac compressor was falling off plus bolts on motor mounts loose pretty much falling apart they said that someone had to have sabatoshed my truck last night when I already tried to call them that night with problems plus it was in my garage they just don't want to admit to shotty work and it's funny everything that was messed up on my truck was what they put on and service manager was rude and hung up on me I spent a lot of money and crappy service I love ford motor company not friendly ford my family has bought new fords there and had problems in service after they bought cars. And truck I hope they fix it and make it right they should people make mistakes but own up to it

Disrespectful to Women

by from Springfield, Mo |

I am a well educated woman that has done my homework. I knew the value of my car and had recieved trade in values from other dealers. I should have known from the beginning that this was not a friendly place to do business. When getting into the vehicle to go on a test drive, the salesman made a rude comment about female drivers. I chose not to get in the vehicle and ride with this man, and went on to other lots. Unable to find what I was looking for, I decided to go back and try again. This time I went on the test drive by myself. I loved the vehicle and was ready to do the paperwork. While sitting in the office, the other salesmen are talking about going online and making up positive reviews to counteract all of the negative ones that they had. The salesman comes back with a trade in value for my car and it is $8000 less than the others that I had recieved. I tell him this and he steps out to "see what they can do", he comes back in and offers an additional $1000. By now I am just insulted so I get up to leave. I call my husband and tell him the situation. He calls to talk to them and magically the value of my car increases! They come to a price that we all could agree on, but I refuse to do business with a place that allows women to be treated that way.

Friendly Ford of Springfield, MO

by from Springfield, MO |

Worst internet customer service ever!!! He was rude, unhelpful and trying intimidating me into accepting completely unfair prices.....NEVER EVER AGAIN! If you're a smart car buyer that doesn't their own research DO NOT shop here, you'll quickly realize how much they are trying to squeeze out of you.

"Friendly" until you buy...

by from Fort Leonard Wood, MO |

Friendly Ford is a great dealership to go to as a buying customer, as with any other dealership. Their sales associates are friendly, and they help you finance a vehicle to a reasonable percentage if they can. However, making the sale seems to be all they're about; post-sale clients experience a less "friendly" front, response times are slow (if a follow-up is received at all), and services seem to be unavailable when they are requested... Seems like a cold shoulder. They are tailored to the new and inexperienced buyer, and do not offer any further help beyond the purchase of a vehicle. I will not be going through them again, and I wouldn't recommend buying from this dealership without the help of a knowledgeable acquaintance unless you know what you're doing. I understand I may have just had a poor experience as one customer, but my review looks like it corresponds with the majority. Just my two cents. P.S. Note to my Fort Leonard Wood battle buddies - They don't offer a military discount and are pretty inflexible when it comes down to service members. (I purchased an extended warranty through them, bought a different car at a different dealership, called to void it four separate occasions, and left messages with no reply. I eventually just walked in to take the matter to them, finally saw the person I needed to see, and filled out the necessary paperwork. After two weeks, they are still shorting me a bit over $1,800.)

Very good at providing information

by from St Louis, Mo |

Although I did not make a purchase here, this dealership worked very hard to help me find what I was looking for without trying to push me into buying something I didn't want or need. Because I want a very specific color and option package, I ended up ordering a truck from a dealer closer to me, but I was impressed by the help I got here.

May 12, 2014

Thank you for giving us a chance to earn your business and we will do all that we can next time you need us.

WHAT A GREAT EXPIERENCE

by from TULSA,OK |

I NEVER KNEW THAT A CAR BUYING EXPIERENCE COULD BE SO GREAT. FRIENDLY FORD ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS AND WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO INSURE MY SATISFACTION.

May 12, 2014

Thank you WEP from Tulsa!

FINALLY decided!

by from Springfield, MO |

trying to be objective is difficult as i HATE the process of car shopping and wondering if you're making the right decision!!! with that said the staff was overall very patient with how detailed and lengthy the process was because of my concerns. they definitely bent over backwards to "earn my business" but i have to say some alternatives to that sales phrase being so overused would be refreshing, lol...while there was some sense of being pressured, in all fairness a) it is their job and b) it was necessary to move the process forward in getting me to make a decision. overall was a good experience & i would recommend this dealer!

May 12, 2014

We thank you for your kind words and allowing Friendly Ford to be your dealer!

used truck

by from reeds spring, mo |

Great group of salesmen, went out of their way for the test drives and to work with my trade in. Not a better dealership around.

May 8, 2013

Mudman, Thank you for the kind words we appreciate the feedback. Friendly Ford

UnFriendly Ford Dealer

by from Bolivar Mo 65613 |

I find Freindly Ford to be the most unfriendly dealer I have ever encountered. You call for help with a question about your car and they are so snooty. I also bought a car from them few years ago and boy did I get screwed on everything. I would never deal with them again. They need to change to "The Most Un Friendly Ford Dealer ".