Don Mealey Sport Mitsubishi Subaru

3772 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32808

New 866-699-3209
Used 888-288-0417
Service 888-821-6798

LIFETIME WARRANTY ON ALL NEW AND USED CARS - Proudly Serving Central Florida and beyond.

Great car buying experience

by from Largo, FL |

I found a car in Orlando at Sport Mitsubishi and I was determined that I was going to win it. When I walked onto the lot, my wife and I looked at a couple of used cars that we wanted to test drive. James was more than willing to let us putz around in all 3 cars. Very friendly guy, nice to work with. I am very happy with my purchase. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Will recommend to others.

No pressure, clear information

by from Kissimmee, FL |

I started my search and inquiries online and was given a bottom line price quote before I even went in. They had the vehicle I wanted, but did not pressure me to buy or to use Subaru financing. Gave me time to compare other vehicles (and dealers) make a decision that worked best for me. Pricing was clear and there were no surprises. We bought a Subaru Forester from this dealership and are very happy with our purchase. Added bonus-- dealership is dog-friendly!

Excellent experience

by from Groveland, FL |

From the moment we arrived, our salesman Ryan Persaud, made us feel at home. We knew exactly which model and which options we wanted. There was no attempt to pressure us to add unwanted extras. While a search of other dealers for our model and color was underway, Ryan gave us a tour of the service department. Our choice of vehicle was not available at other dealerships so we placed an order for it to be built and shipped. Of three dealers visited, we received the lowest new car quote and highest trade value for our Chrysler Town and Country. In total the entire visit lasted little more than an hour. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone.

Zeke Almodovar, Salesman extrodinaire

by from Orlando Fl |

Not a fan of car salesmen until we encountered Zeke Almodovar, the rest is history and is parked in my driveway. Having had less than pleasant experiences buying vehicles in the past (not at this dealership) I was on the defensive until my husband and I were driving trough the lot looking and encountered Mr. Almodovar whose smile actually made my husband put his window down and stop. Even with the high heat, Mr. Almodovar found us several vehicles that would meet our needs and expectations. He never tried to pressure us, brought us water, brought vehicles to the dealership door and was exceptionally knowledgeable about each vehicle and their features. We test drove three different vehicles and the final one was a winner. Everything we wanted and needed. Will be buying a truck next year...with Zeke to help and also Charley in the Business office. With this pair, your dealership is a winner. Thanks Zeke Almodovar for taking so much time with us. I know that I asked a million questions....how impressive that you were able to answer them all.

Great Service

by from Orlando FL |

Great Dealership. Gabriel and Chris where great. Would definitely send our friends there.

GREAT SERVICE

by from orlando,fl |

I have never experienced an easier purchase of a car EVER!!!Everyone was very nice and helpful. They made what could be a frustrating experience into a wonderful one..the only thing easier than purchasing this car was finding our car on cars.com...THANK YOU!!!

When I had issues they took care of me

by from Orlando, Florida |

I've had a couple of issues with my car but after talking to my dealership we always seemed to reach a mutually happy agreement. Looking back on the last two and a half years I've owned my car I realize my dealership has went above and beyond to always make sure I'm happy and keep my car on the road, investment like that is rare to find. Thank you Subaru/My Dealership

Friendly Courteous and Accommodating

by from Orlando, FL |

We've been to Sport Subaru several times as Orlando is our home away from home (Toronto.) We've always been received promptly and offered excellent service. Luce went above and beyond today even having out previously purchased wiper blades installed (complimentary.) And they worked with insurance very well. We are very happy with the service department and will continue to patronize Sport Subaru when we return.

My Galant

by from Orlando, FL |

Satisfied with everything. The cashier was great and fun to deal with.

PENNY Mitsu Owner

by from ORLANDO FL |

THE PEOPLE ARE HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. THE COFFEE AND REFRESHMENTS IN THE WAITING AREA WAS A NICE TOUCH. EVERYTHING CLEAN AND EFFICIENT.

Mr Fix It

by from Orlando, FL |

I buy all my manufacture parts for my mitsubishi mirage from Sport Mitsubishi. Never buy after market if you want your car to last. I trust Sport and they are priced right.