Don Mealey Sport Mitsubishi Subaru

3772 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32808

New 866-699-3209 New 866-699-3209
Used 888-288-0417 Used 888-288-0417
Service 888-821-6798 Service 888-821-6798

UPFRONT PRICING - LIFETIME WARRANTY - NO DEALER FEE ON ALL NEW SUBARUS - Proudly Serving Central Florida

A wonderful, stress-free experience

by from Orlando, Florida |

We have never owned a Subaru. After doing our research and test-driving the Forester at another dealer we knew that we loved the car. We called Sport Subaru and told Trevor what we were looking for. He found our car, brought it to the dealership and now we are the proud owners of our beautiful Subaru! From the moment we walked in and met Trevor we knew that we had made the right decision. He was pleasant, professional and a delight to work with. We never felt pressured and the experience went very smoothly. On the way home we had to make a stop and had a quick question regarding the rear gate. We called him and he never made us feel as though we were bothering him. He also said, "please call me anytime if you have any further questions. Thank you Trevor for making our first experience with Subaru a great one.

Don Mealey Sport Mitsubishi Subaru responded to this review

March 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review about Sport Subaru and Trevor! Trevor is one of the best and always takes care of his customers. We're thrilled you were able to walkaway with the car you love and with an experience to remember. Please feel free to reach out to us or Trevor if you need anything! Happy driving!

Subaru Forester

by from Orlando, FL |

Our family recently bought our third Subaru from James Menzies, and during each purchases he has impressed us with his kindness, respect, and expertise. He is the role model car salesperson. He is always conscientious of our feelings and goals in car buying. I recommend James and Sports Subaru for the purchase/lease of any car for every one.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

by from Melbourne, FL |

This was my first big car purchase, which can be nerve wracking and scary. Justin Moore made sure that I had the best experience! He helped me find a car that was perfect for me and made sure to make me feel at ease during every step of the buying process! I'm so happy with my experience as well as my new car! I can't thank you enough!

Gabriel the great salesman

by from Winter Haven |

We researched high and low, day and night for a great deal for a car for our daughter. No joke, we did our homework! We never thought we would have met such a great salesman, but Gabriel was outstanding for customer service and Orlando helped get the deal we wanted. Thanks again Gabriel and Orlando!

Great Buying Experience!!!

by from Lake Mary, FL |

Andrew Kitchens was my sales person. Throughout the entire sales process Andrew demonstrated his professionalism, knowledge and customer focus in making this a smooth and pleasurable experience for my wife and I. Andrew was very helpful in answering all our questions about the Subaru Legacy and demonstrating the functionalities of the vehicle, including all the new Subaru safety features. Andrew's assistance and "no pressure" salesmanship were definitely factors in our feeling comfortable with making the decision to purchase our Legacy from Don Mealey Sport Subaru.

My Keys

by from Orlando, FL |

This is literally the only place in Orlando that will make mitsubishi keys, the staff is great and the price was decent.

Very impressed

by from Massachusetts |

We've had our Suburu Outback (2008-over 110,000 miles) serviced here 3 times. Each time, Justin has done an outstanding job communicating the problem and getting the repairs completed in a reasonable time period. The repair technicians have done an equally outstanding job. I have not always been able to say this about other dealer service centers. I am so impressed with the quality, service and level of engagement w/ Don Mealy Suburu!!!!

Excellent Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

Kudos to Gabriel and James at Sports Subaru. They were very helpful and courteous throughout. I definitely recommend both. Ask for them when you get there! You will feel like you are among friends.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Kissimmee, Fl |

I went into the dealership this weekend looking for a new car. I was very bummed out after a recent car accident, that ended up totaling my car. This was the first car I was purchasing under my name and was very worried about that as well. Gabriel made the experience very easy and enjoyable. I felt very comfortable that I was making the right decision. I left that night with a new car and I am so happy about my purchase. I will definitely be sending more people this way. Thank you to everyone in the dealership for being so courteous.

Great Dealership, Great Selection, Great Staff!

by from Orlando, Florida |

I purchased a car from Don Mealey this past weekend and the buying experience was excellent. No Pressure Sales is their motto and its a great one. Ask for "Gabriel Dominguez" he is a knowledgeable sales person and very relaxed. The dealership is very well stocked with lots of new cars to choose from. Its hard to find such a relaxed no pressure sales dealership in this marketplace. I recommend stopping at Don Mealey Sport Mitsubishi Subaru First. The best part is the LIFETIME WARRANTY on all new and used cars.