Reliable Chevrolet

Service 855-315-9213

The Big Lot

Trying Hard To Help! Three Employees Working

by from Mtn Home, AR |

I have not yet bought a car from anyone, but this dealership is working very hard to get what I want at the price I need. Not overly pushy, but trying to get it right. Thanks guys! No other contacts I have made have come close to their attempts.

September 22, 2014

Dear Louise, We are happy you had a wonderful experience with our dealership and we are glad we could help you take a look at a car you were interested in. We look forward to seeing you again when you're ready to make a purchase! Your friends at Reliable Chevrolet

Service Department liason service

by from Shell Knob, MO |

Your addition of a service department liaison is a brilliant move. No more wondering what in the world is going on with your vehicle during service. A very positive move by Reliable Chevrolet.

reliable chevrolet

by from Inola Oklahoma |

Great in sales department and service department

Great Dealership

by from Lewisville, Texas |

We have bought three cars from here, hoping to make a fourth purchase here in the near future. Our salesman Josh Merrill always gets us the best deals, trade values and the most excellent customer service. The service department is top notch.

amazing place

by from Nixa, MO |

I have bought 6 vehicles from here and have always had amazing service. The salesmen go to great lengths to get your with a comfortable payment and the best deal. My service advisor has always been Nick Shanders, nicest guy I have ever met and very speedy with service work. My salesmen have been Tyler Dame, Blake Compton, Chris Salesky and Jarrod Mork for the other 3 vehicles. Aaron Parfit and Rich Hert were a HUGE help with finding me exactly what I wanted. The accessories guy got me all fixed up with tinted windows, remote start, and all new wheels and tires. He is very nice, not pushy and wonderful to work with. I had my car in for service and they offered me a loaner vehicle AT NO COST! I worked with a Kelsey Hargis who was very pleasant to work with. We had issues on finding my insurance and she did everything she could to track it down, called my insurance company and that easy I was driving a brand new 2015 Chevrolet Equinox, which will most likely be my next vehicle of choice. I got the chance to meet the General Manager, a man named Randall. He dropped everything he was doing to make sure my experience was top notch. I will never go anywhere else. I am very loyal to this dealership and always will be. These salesmen are all very understanding, not pushy, and very very polite. definitely recommend.

Service Review

by from Springfield, MO |

We were pleased with the services that we received.

September 10, 2014

Dear Peter, We're honored you chose us to keep your vehicle in top shape! Thanks for posting your comments! Your friends at Reliable Chevrolet

Servcie on 2010 Grand Sport Corvette

by from West Plains, MO |

Since I live 100 miles from the dealership I always make an appointment for service. My vehicle was pulled in on time and service was great, as always. All service technicians were polite, knowledgeable and helpful.

September 10, 2014

Dear Laura, Thank you for praising our service department. We work hard to provide each of our customers with a pleasant experience and we appreciate your loyalty to our dealership. Thank you! Your friends at Reliable Chevrolet MO

Best Service EVER!

by from Springfield, Mo. |

I Highly recommend Debby in the Service Department, She excels in all aspects of GREAT Customer service. Thank You Debby for all your hard work!

Bought used tahoe

by from Aldrich, mo |

They treated me good. I was pleased with my trade. The loan process was great. The salesman Jarrod Mork was very helpful and was pleasant to work with.

Recall

by from Springfield, Mo |

Took vehicle in for recall

Great place!

by from Missouri |

Was very happy with Reliable Chevrolet and will deal with them time and time again.

September 10, 2014

Dear Randall, A repeat customer is our best indicator of a job well-done! We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Your friends at Reliable Chevrolet