LA Motors

LA Motors

1930 W 6th St, Los Angeles, CA 90057

Used 866-476-0143

Sales and Leasing All Makes and Models, NEW VEHICLE SPECIALS!

Fast and Accurate!

by from Lomita,CA |

I was lucky to work with Jason Won at LA Motors. It would've been much difficult for me to get a car with nice deal if I hadn't know him. He provided all informations on time as I needed. He advise me as if he were going to get a car for himself. I would definitely recommend him to others that I know whos looking for their next car. He truly work on your side rather than trying to take every each penny from your pocket.! No single disappointment. Excellent service.

May 17, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review, I will try my best to help you with the best in future as well. Thank you I really appreciate it! Good luck with your new Crosstour!

There is no need for words.

by from La Canada, CA |

Whenever I need help with my car, I have sought Mr. Jason Won in LA MOTORS. He has always shown me the best way in the field of a car. Do you have a problem of your car? Come to see Jason. There will be the best solution.

May 18, 2014

Thank you for your review Conan, I envy your purchasing power, you are also the one of the best client I had and I felt grateful being a car salesman. Thank you!

My experience at LA Motor

by from Los Angeles, CA |

My experience to lease a Lexus CT was anxious in the beginning but ultimately an excellent one. Just like all of you people out there looking for a new car, or used car, I was anxious because of many reasons. I just graduated college, so I wanted to see if I can qualify for the new-grad programs, and I needed a car that I can save some gas with gas price going off the ceiling past few weeks. With a lot of bad experience with car dealers in the past, I was also anxious to find out if I can afford the down payment and the monthly payment, if I will get the real fair deal, and if i will stay sane through all that juggling with the dealer, etc., you know the details of the story if you have been through one. Then, that is when I met Jason through a friend's recommendation. Not only he would buy you a car at a higher price than Carmax, he would also negotiate with different dealers, in my case it was a dealer from Lexus, to find THE BEST deal for you. Also, he works with you in a very professional manner to get through this process that can be so annoying to some people. He always returns your call immediately, and even offers help to find the most affordable car insurance to support you with your new purchase. He is also very flexible with your schedule. I had to work all day that I was supposed to pick up my car, so he offered to come to my work in downtown to fill out the last paperwork and hand me the keys. Essentially, He is a "good guy" selling cars, not a "good car dealer." Did I say enough? I do not think this one review does a justice for this guy. Go and find out for yourself!

May 2, 2014

Wow, I don't know what to say now... we are trying our best to make client happy with their purchases that's all, I am truly happy that my services gave you great feeling about salesmen. Thank you again hopefully I can find your brothers good used Hybrid, too!!

2014 TOYOTA SIENNA

by from Torrance, CA |

My brother in law and college friend recommend this dealer. I lease a minivan here and Jason helped me to find car and finance. It was a really good decision without regret. I'm 100000000% satisfied :D Thank you JASON~!!!

May 2, 2014

Duplicate? thank you very much again for another great review~!

2014 TOYOTA SIENNA

by from TORRANCE |

My brother in law and my college friend recommend this dealer to lease my minivan. It was a really good decision without regret. And I'm planning to lease my other cars from this dealer in future. Thank you JASON~!!!

May 2, 2014

Thank you for your kind review~, I will try my best to get you the best deal possible on any other purchases or leases, also please let me know if your family cars have problems later so I can get my connections to help you save!!!

Great service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

People working here are Very kind!!! I purchased a new car here and they helped me to find really nice car. Thank you

May 2, 2014

Hey, TJ. Thank you for your kind review, we will try our best to support you the best, I am also very glad we could get a great lease for your Dad. Good Luck with your New Lexus and Father's Genesis!!!

Honest and Friendly Dealership

by from Los Angeles, CA |

People in this dealership are very professional and honest. They also know what they are doing. I financed a car. Jason helped me a lot to finance car, he is so honest and friendly. I really recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a car. Thank so much Jason again!

March 14, 2014

Thank you for kindly coming back here to leave us nice review Aytac, it was my pleasure to make a deal with you and get you a good loan program that fits your needs. Will look forward to see you again for your next car!

Service

by from Anaaheim, Ca. |

I found a car that I was interested in at LA Motors. I went in prepared that I was going to be pressured to buy or given inaccurate information so I needed to be prepared. I found it the opposite. Very honest, straight forward, no grey information. I decided to buy the car and it went very quickly. I asked if they could decorate the car for when my wife and daughter came with me to pick it up. I did not think they really would, but really went the extra mile and fully decorated it! Overall very pleased with Jimmy and his team.

March 14, 2014

We were happy to see your happy faces, glad we could take care of the sensor repair bill after the pick up, let us know if anything else comes up, we will do or best to assist.

RECOMMENDED!!!!

by from Torrance, CA |

Never had better price or service than anybody yet. Defenetely recommended.

March 19, 2013

Thank you for your short and great review! I envy your strong buying power! We will look forward to serve you better!

Best Experience EVER!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Jason Won ROCKS!!! This is by far one of the best experiences I've had purchasing a new vehicle. Jason Won was the individual who helped me with the purchase of my new 2013 Lexus ES350. I had so many questions and concerns and he was able to answer all of them. Even if he didn't know the answer right away to my questions, he reassured me that he would find out and get back to me as soon as possible. LA Motors has vehicles on their lot for purchase, however if your looking for a certain vehicle, Jason can find it for. The certain color and features that I wanted on my car was not easily available, but Jason was able to find the exact car I desired. I like the fact that he didn't try to sell me something completely different from what I originally asked for. I know that some salespeople can do that and it can be annoying. The customer service that I received from Jason was first class and I would recommend him to anyone when purchasing a car.

March 19, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review, I tried my best to save your time and effort to grab a good deal anytime. We are always on the Customers' side and will never bring you down! -J-

Nice, Honest & Clean

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I didn't buy the car I test drove only because I wanted something a little different, but these guys were great!

March 19, 2013

I am sorry, the vehicle you test drove does not fit your physical. Maybe later in your life time, we will have a car you might love again, and see you to serve you better! -We are always on the customers' side and will never bring you down! - J -