LA Motors

1930 W 6th St, Los Angeles, CA 90057

Used 866-476-0143 Used 866-476-0143

Sales and Leasing All Makes and Models, NEW VEHICLE SPECIALS!

Fast and Accurate!

by from Lomita,CA |

I was lucky to work with Jason Won at LA Motors. It would've been much difficult for me to get a car with nice deal if I hadn't know him. He provided all informations on time as I needed. He advise me as if he were going to get a car for himself. I would definitely recommend him to others that I know whos looking for their next car. He truly work on your side rather than trying to take every each penny from your pocket.! No single disappointment. Excellent service.

May 18, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review, I will try my best to help you with the best in future as well. Thank you I really appreciate it! Good luck with your new Crosstour!

So Grateful to Buy from LA Motors

by from Dow, IL |

Found the perfect, older vehicle - and within my small budget - at LA Motors. Jason Won was very responsive, helpful, and went the extra mile to make sure that this vehicle was road-worthy for a 2,500 mile trip. They replaced the front brakes and valve cover gaskets at no additional charge, and even put in new floor mats. The purchasing process and paperwork was easy and quick. And the vehicle made the trip beautifully. This is a very kind, ethical, and generous dealership and I highly recommend them. I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with them and purchase this vehicle, which met my immediate need and will continue to meet future needs.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Los Angeles |

I was in the market to purchase a Mercedes R class. I visited several dealers. Upon my first contact with Jason at LA Motors, I knew they had me sold. The company took their time to answer my questions. The salesman Jimmy is such a good guy. He was very patient and personable. I am glad that I chose to deal with LA Motors. I would definitely recommend them. Ask for Jimmy, he will handle all of your car buying needs.

May 29, 2015

Thank you very much for your kind reviews! I hope if all the after sale services we provided you were in satisfaction.

There is no need for words.

by from La Canada, CA |

Whenever I need help with my car, I have sought Mr. Jason Won in LA MOTORS. He has always shown me the best way in the field of a car. Do you have a problem of your car? Come to see Jason. There will be the best solution.

May 18, 2014

Thank you for your review Conan, I envy your purchasing power, you are also the one of the best client I had and I felt grateful being a car salesman. Thank you!

My experience at LA Motor

by from Los Angeles, CA |

My experience to lease a Lexus CT was anxious in the beginning but ultimately an excellent one. Just like all of you people out there looking for a new car, or used car, I was anxious because of many reasons. I just graduated college, so I wanted to see if I can qualify for the new-grad programs, and I needed a car that I can save some gas with gas price going off the ceiling past few weeks. With a lot of bad experience with car dealers in the past, I was also anxious to find out if I can afford the down payment and the monthly payment, if I will get the real fair deal, and if i will stay sane through all that juggling with the dealer, etc., you know the details of the story if you have been through one. Then, that is when I met Jason through a friend's recommendation. Not only he would buy you a car at a higher price than Carmax, he would also negotiate with different dealers, in my case it was a dealer from Lexus, to find THE BEST deal for you. Also, he works with you in a very professional manner to get through this process that can be so annoying to some people. He always returns your call immediately, and even offers help to find the most affordable car insurance to support you with your new purchase. He is also very flexible with your schedule. I had to work all day that I was supposed to pick up my car, so he offered to come to my work in downtown to fill out the last paperwork and hand me the keys. Essentially, He is a "good guy" selling cars, not a "good car dealer." Did I say enough? I do not think this one review does a justice for this guy. Go and find out for yourself!

May 2, 2014

Wow, I don't know what to say now... we are trying our best to make client happy with their purchases that's all, I am truly happy that my services gave you great feeling about salesmen. Thank you again hopefully I can find your brothers good used Hybrid, too!!

2014 TOYOTA SIENNA

by from Torrance, CA |

My brother in law and college friend recommend this dealer. I lease a minivan here and Jason helped me to find car and finance. It was a really good decision without regret. I'm 100000000% satisfied :D Thank you JASON~!!!

May 2, 2014

Duplicate? thank you very much again for another great review~!

2014 TOYOTA SIENNA

by from TORRANCE |

My brother in law and my college friend recommend this dealer to lease my minivan. It was a really good decision without regret. And I'm planning to lease my other cars from this dealer in future. Thank you JASON~!!!

May 2, 2014

Thank you for your kind review~, I will try my best to get you the best deal possible on any other purchases or leases, also please let me know if your family cars have problems later so I can get my connections to help you save!!!

Great service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

People working here are Very kind!!! I purchased a new car here and they helped me to find really nice car. Thank you

May 2, 2014

Hey, TJ. Thank you for your kind review, we will try our best to support you the best, I am also very glad we could get a great lease for your Dad. Good Luck with your New Lexus and Father's Genesis!!!

Honest and Friendly Dealership

by from Los Angeles, CA |

People in this dealership are very professional and honest. They also know what they are doing. I financed a car. Jason helped me a lot to finance car, he is so honest and friendly. I really recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a car. Thank so much Jason again!

March 14, 2014

Thank you for kindly coming back here to leave us nice review Aytac, it was my pleasure to make a deal with you and get you a good loan program that fits your needs. Will look forward to see you again for your next car!

Service

by from Anaaheim, Ca. |

I found a car that I was interested in at LA Motors. I went in prepared that I was going to be pressured to buy or given inaccurate information so I needed to be prepared. I found it the opposite. Very honest, straight forward, no grey information. I decided to buy the car and it went very quickly. I asked if they could decorate the car for when my wife and daughter came with me to pick it up. I did not think they really would, but really went the extra mile and fully decorated it! Overall very pleased with Jimmy and his team.

March 14, 2014

We were happy to see your happy faces, glad we could take care of the sensor repair bill after the pick up, let us know if anything else comes up, we will do or best to assist.