Acura of Springfield

Service 888-899-4280

Every Day In Every Way...Nice People

No negatives at all

by from Springfield, mo |

Submitted the email online through cars.com, received a phone call very quick, they gave me what I wanted for my trade, listened to my financing needs, got us in and out quickly and the facilities are top notch. There was not a single negative out of the whole experience. It was no pressure and I didn't feel swindled when I left.

Best Place to buy a new of used car

by from West Plains, MO |

From the moment we hit the lot we were greeted with smiles and interest in what they could do to truly help us find the car of our dreams. Aaron was spot on and we were test driving in only a few moments of finding the car we were interested in. Loved the car and Aaron walked us through the whole process with ease and we truly enjoyed our experience. You can not go wrong buying here and like us you will be smiling the whole way through. Thank you Acura of Springfield we will be back.

Great Customer Service!!!!!

by from Springfield, Mo. |

We took our car to Acura of Spfd., Mo. for service/repairs and Lucas, Wayne and the entire Service department did an incredible job! They got right on it, called with explanations of everything that needed to be done and then did it in a very timely fashion. All in all, the best customer service I have ever received at a car dealership. Outstanding all the way around!!!

Great service as usual

by from Springfield, MO |

I always feel like a member of the family, coming home for a visit. And I know my service or repairs will invariably be done well, quickly, professionally, courteously, and guaranteed to be done right.

Great service!

by from Springfield,mo |

Great place love the waiting area. Fast service. The concierge service was amazing and enjoy the coffee.

Great Service

by from Branson, MO |

Service was prompt, staff friendly and helpful, and kept me informed. The waiting experience is pleasant and comfortable. I bought my MDX in 2007 and they still treat me like a new customer.

Great Service as usual...

by from Springfield MO |

Great Service... Great People... Great dealership...

Always Friendly- Great work

by from Springfield Mo |

I have to check N/A for buying process as I still am driving my 2004 TL with almost 180,000 miles on it! I am taking only to Acura of Springfield for service work as I have learned in the past, it makes a huge difference in the quality of the work that is done. Taking this car for the recommended service and some TLC for the exterior keeps it running and looking great! But when it is finally the time for another car, I know where we will go!

Excellent! 5 Stars!

by from Springfield, MO |

5 Star, EXCELLENT! I was glad to get a loaner car while my car was being serviced and my car was vacuumed and the exterior was nice and clean.

Excellent Service & Good Communication

by from Blue Eye, MO |

We broke down and had our car towed to Acura of Springfield. From the very beginning, Seth from the service department was helpful and assuring. We required significant repairs to get our car back on the road again. Communication from the service department was timely and accurate. I felt confident through the whole process that work was being done properly. It was a pleasure to work with Acura of Springfield.

Acura of Springfield service dept kudos

by from Springfield Mo |

Thanks for the nice new waiting lounge for service dept customers It's truly first class and does impress the Acura owners as being special Thanks to Laura for looking after my daughters RL needs for scheduled service Also thanks to Seth for pointing out my TL tires were in dire need of replacement which he did research cost of replacement set of tire brands and prices