Reliable Toyota Lexus BMW Audi Scion

Service 855-315-9217

Where Reliable Is More Than Just A Name

A Very Happy and Thrilled Customer

by from Springfield, Missouri |

I cannot tell you how happy I'm with the whole experience. I researched the vehicle I wanted at the Reliable Toyota website and Jacquelyn arranged my appointment time and everything went just as promised. Ben, my sales person made me feel at ease and made me feel like his best friend. He made sure I knew everything about the 2015 Corolla I was buying, and made sure I knew all my financial options. There was no pressure he made it feel like it was a partnership. I was given more than a fair price for my trade-in. I could not believe how great I was treated, Tony even offered to buy me lunch and we talked about when he sold me a 95 Tercel - 20 years ago, which was the same vehicle I traded in. I drove the Tercel for 20 years with no problems and have also been happy with the service department as well. I didn't think I would be driving off the lot with a 2015 Corolla but I did and I'm very happy. I wish everybody a Reliable Toyota Springfield, A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! A Toyota driver for life. Jim Hagen

December 22, 2014

We are glad to hear that you're happy with us and your experience! It is nice to hear and we appreciate you taking the time to post this review and share your experience with others. Thank you Jim! We look forward to serving you in the future!

june & al

by from seymour,mo. |

we love this place,,just got # 9,,we like service also

looks are deceiving.

by from Springfield Mo. |

I took my 2003 Toyota Landcruiser in for a timing belt replacement. Dropped the car off at 9:45 am and was told it should be done by 2 pm. Got a call at 1 pm said it should be done by 3 pm. It was 4:15 pm when they finished it. Give me a time and stick with it. I called and made the appointment days in advance. Now I have a rattle under the hood. So I open the hood and the cover over the motor is missing a bolt. Really I dropped nearly a thousand dollars and we missed a 10 mm bolt ? Please next time replace the bolt. Is it that hard ?

Fast and easy!

by from Springfield mo |

Just bought a BMW sam made it very easy to find the perfect car! He was also extremely helpful in showing me how everything works and operates. Thanks again!

Super professional no pressure trustworthy service

by from Springfield, MO |

As a woman it can be hard to know who to trust for car service, but these folks get it right.

Toyota Rent A Car

by from Springfield, MO |

Renting from Freddy and Kelly at Toyota Rent A Car was a fast and simple process. They are both knowledgeable and very helpful. Great customer service. Keep up the good work.

TRAC / Repairs

by from St Robert, MO |

Main reason for this review is to say thank you to Freddie Doyle for his excellent customer service at the 'Rent a Car' office. His attitude made me grateful I selected Toyota to repair my vehicle. I picked up my car today after having the rental car 5 days. BTW - my car looks great after being repaired after having a deer hit the front end. Appreciate everyone's can-do attitude. I'll be back. Thanks, Becky

What an amazing experience!

by from Springfield, Mo |

I had an amazing week long experience with each department in this company. Unfortunately my car was hit by another vehicle and the insurance company offered Reliable Toyota as an option to fix my car. Dave took excellent care of me at the collision center. I knew everything that was going to happen ahead of time and he was quick and so courteous. I needed to rent a car and they were very friendly and quick as well. When my car was done I dropped off the rent a car and they asked if I liked it when I said I did the representative said I could buy it. The tone of the statement was not pushy. I did not feel like I was going to be pressured but I needed a new car because my son is turning 16. Rex Lyons was my sales consultant and I had a great time working with him. He w as patient and kind. He worked with all of my wants and requests. I was most impressed with how quickly he found my dream car. I test drove 2 cars by my reqest but the second that I admitted to Rex that I didnt know how to find my dream car he listened to me and pulled up the car I bought. He found my forever car the first chance he had to pick one for me. After that he worked with me for the best payment options. Then I met woth Tyler Lorance to discuss insurance and finalizing the deal. He was very accurate and kind. He made sure I knew everything about the insurance they offered and everythung about the car I bought and about the company. He even gave me pointers on how to pay less interest. I never felt pressured during any of the process and no matter how many questions I asked or how many requests my requests were met not only with patience and respect but also with a more generous suggestion. My business belongs 100% to Reliable Toyota and when I go in I will remember to say hi to all the wonderful people who took care of me. As far as my car....I love it more and more every day!

Wonderful customer service.

by from Springfield mo |

Thank you so much. The busy process was very fast and friendly. Sam was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. He even took the time to show me how to use everything. Definitely will buy from him again. Thanks!

March 20, 2015

That's great to hear! Same is certainly an asset and we are very happy to have him with us! Let us know if there is anything more we can do to help out!

Reliable Toyota Collision Center

by from Springfield ,MO |

Thank you for the collision repairs completed on my Lexus RX 350. The damages were almost $6,000.00 and the vehicle was back to me within a week. Looks and drives great. Awesome job!

March 20, 2015

Thank you for your compliments! We'll share at our next meeting! Hope to see you next time!

Reliable Toyota Collision Center

by from Springfield, Mo |

Thanks to all that were involved in the repair of the collision damage to my Lexus RX 350. Almost $6,000.00 of repairs completed and returned to me in one week. Awesome job, looks and runs perfect. Very much appreciated.

January 19, 2015

Hello, thank you for taking the time to post your experience. We have a great team in the Collision Center and we will let them know you gave them a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and thanks again for the review.