Heritage Hyundai Towson

801 York Rd, Towson, MD 21204

New 888-845-9841
Used 888-883-4182
Service 888-860-1089

Absolutely Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Owings Mills, Maryland |

My husband and I have been car shopping for several months now. After dealing multiple times with CarMax, we decided to comparison shop here, to test drive a used car. The General Manager, Scott, immediately greeted us when we walked in. We told him what we were looking for and what we had been looking at. He brought us in his office and spoke with us about our options. He explained how a new car was a much better option, and he would be able to work a deal that would allow us to purchase a new car, at a better rate, with the same payment we would get for the car we were planning on purchasing at CarMax. In the end, we left the dealership, keys in hand, having purchased a brand new car as promised. Scott and his staff were absolutely wonderful! We were in and out of the dealership in 4 hours! This was the easiest car buying experience we had ever done! We will never buy from anyone else, and would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a car!

August 18, 2014

Good afternoon! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Hyundai Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again and be sure to stop by soon!

My new van

by from Glen Burnie, Md |

I went there not expecting to get a van but I did and it was a wonderful experience thanks to Lisa..... thank you so much for helping me out. ...

November 11, 2014

Susan, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Hyundai Towson. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Great experience...

by from Baltimore |

Once I had settled on the car I wanted (Santa Fe Sport AWD), I contacted the internet sales department and "met" Jen Cahill. From the beginning, she was responsive and accommodating. She answered every question I had and I was behind the wheel of my new car within a week of contacting her. On the day of pick-up, I signed all the required paperwork and I was out the door in about an hour. If you're looking for a Hyundai, definitely check-out Heritage and ask for Jen!

November 5, 2014

Hi historyman - Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to congratulate you on your new Hyundai Santa Fe! It was a great experience for Jen Cahill and our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Santa Fe as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/heritagehyundaitowson

Great customer service

by from Towson,md |

I came in to look around at Heritage Hyundai for my first new car. Heritage was the first place I went to look around and wasn't anticipating buying a car that day. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and they were able to get the price of a luxury model 2014 discounted to fit within my budget- I left with the first car I test drove! I am extremely happy with my car and the service- will definitely be back again!

November 4, 2014

Hello Lauren,Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team! Thank you again for your review.

Great buying experience

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Bristol Jordan is very professional with a great sense of humor. He helped me from start to finish. I'm beyond impressed with his stellar performance. Come see him and drive away with your new car.

November 5, 2014

Greetings GGuy! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Heritage Hyundai: Great Cars, No Pressure

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

I literally searched online at every Hyundai dealership in Maryland for the last 3-4 months looking for the best deal on a certified pre-owned (CPO) Sonata. Consistently Heritage had the most competitive deals and best selection. When I was ready to buy I drove in after work on a Wednesday about 6pm in my 2003 Volvo and drove off in my CPO 2013 Sonata GLS. What a sweet deal! Lisa Gambino-Lescalleet walked me through the entire process. Absolutely no pressure from her or from financing. We agreed on the price, financing, payments, etc. I highly recommend purchasing your next car from Lisa at Heritage Hyundai. I found her to be very pleasant, knowledgeable and a straight shooter.

November 4, 2014

Hi sparticus100- Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to congratulate you on your new 2013 Hyundai Sonata! It was a great experience for Lisa Gambino-Lescalleet and our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Sonata as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/heritagehyundaitowson

thank you Jennifer and Heritage Hyundai

by from Towson, MD |

It was a long process because I spent a lot of time researching cars (makes, models, prices). Jennifer was patient, informative and respectful of my time by touching base via phone and email but not overhwhelming us with constant contact. She was the first sales person I met when shopping for cars and I ended up back with her to complete the sale and buy my new Hyundai. And I am loving the 2015 Sonota Sport!

November 4, 2014

Kerry from Towson, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you are enjoying your new 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. Jennifer and the rest of the team would love to see you! Thank you again Kerry from Towson and have a great day. www.facebook.com/heritagehyundaitowson

Wouldn't go anywhere else!

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

I had been planning to look for a new car soon, but when an accident totaled my ?05 Saturn Ion, I had to find a new car quickly, but I also did not want to rush into the purchase. I did some homework online and my teenage son and I headed to Heritage Hyundai Towson to see our long-time friend Matt Long. Matt was great! When my first choice wasn?t in my price range (my credit?s not stellar AND the online payment calculator lies, FYI), Matt didn?t hesitate to find me a car I LOVE that FIT my budget. And stayed late to make sure all my paperwork (and my insurance rental) was taken care of. I live in Glen Burnie, the home of any car dealership you might want, but I drove to Towson because there is no other dealership I TRUST, due to guys like Matt!

October 3, 2014

Hello Lisa Penix, Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Matt and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Wonderful!

by from Towson, MD |

I bought a Santa Fe here from Bristol, and it was such a breeze. I was expecting it to be very stressful, but he made things go by so smoothly. It was a wonderful experience, and I am so pleased with the vehicle we decided on, and the price was exactly what I was searching for!

October 3, 2014

Greetings cozysusan! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon

Great experience!

by from Baltimore |

My whole family had an excellent experience buying our Tucson at Heritage Hyundai. Lisa Gambino did a great and very professional job advising us about the car that was the best fit for us. She was always very kind and patient with my little son as well, who was getting up to a lot of nonsense every time we were there. All in all we were more than happy with everything, and the car is just great!!! I highly recommend Lisa and the rest of her team. We will definitely be back at Heritage Hyundai for buying cars in the future!

September 23, 2014

Hello Chief, Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Lisa and the team! Thank you again for your review

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Bowie, MD |

What a great team!! Thank you so much Lisa L., Ben, and the Finance department guy. I left feeling like I truly got a bang for my buck! I had been shopping around for a Hyundai Genesis but never would I have thought that I would end up buying one from Heritage Hyundai of Towson because they were quite a ways from me. But they were the only ones who had a great deal on the car and to top it off it was pre-certified. Lisa had the car all ready for me to test drive when I had arrived. She knew everything about the car. Lisa was a very patient salesperson. I hadn't shopped for a new car in a long time so I was truly impressed with the dealership issuing me tags, registration, and sticker all in one day. Everything went absolutely smooth and I got an excellent deal which made it a GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

September 23, 2014

Hi Ki - Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to congratulate you on your new Hyundai Genesis! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Genesis as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/HeritageHyundaiTowson