Heritage Hyundai Towson

801 York Rd, Towson, MD 21204

New 888-845-9841
Used 888-883-4182
Service 888-860-1089

Absolutely Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Owings Mills, Maryland |

My husband and I have been car shopping for several months now. After dealing multiple times with CarMax, we decided to comparison shop here, to test drive a used car. The General Manager, Scott, immediately greeted us when we walked in. We told him what we were looking for and what we had been looking at. He brought us in his office and spoke with us about our options. He explained how a new car was a much better option, and he would be able to work a deal that would allow us to purchase a new car, at a better rate, with the same payment we would get for the car we were planning on purchasing at CarMax. In the end, we left the dealership, keys in hand, having purchased a brand new car as promised. Scott and his staff were absolutely wonderful! We were in and out of the dealership in 4 hours! This was the easiest car buying experience we had ever done! We will never buy from anyone else, and would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a car!

August 18, 2014

Good afternoon! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Hyundai Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again and be sure to stop by soon!

Best Customer Service ever

by from Towson MD |

I recently bought a 2013 Hyundai Elantra which I unfortunately flipped over in a accident involving a deer. The Hyundai saved my life. So my new choice of car was obvious, although I did not know too much about all of the packages. Mr. Ibrahim Kassim was the most friendly straight forward salesman I have ever met. He made sure I had exactly what I needed in my car, and made excellent recommendations for service and upgrades. If you are going to buy a Hyundai, which you should!, you need to buy from Ibrahim, he will work with you and get you the car you want at the price you need!

September 16, 2014

Good morning, George! Heritage Hyundai Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Ibrahim Kassim was able to assist you with your new Hyundai purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review!

Anthony McKoy

by from Baltimore, MD |

I went to the dealership to have my 2012 serviced. I had thought about trading her in for a larger model but honestly no intention of purchasing a new car. Salesman Rudy Raley was attentive to my needs and desires. He allowed me to test drive to my wife's job for her to review as well. He was patient with her questions and together we have a new car.

September 12, 2014

Greetings Tony! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Great Experience!

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Just purchased a 2014 Santa Fe and love it! Lisa was responsible for our having the best car-buying experience ever! She knew her "stuff," was friendly, and exceedingly helpful. I know the dealership because I have previously taken my prior Hyundai there for service--also a good experience all around.

Excellent Experience

by from Towson, MD |

I recently purchased a new Elantra from Heritage Hyundai. The entire process was great. My salesman Rudy Raley was both courteous and professional, and was a big help in purchasing my new car. I am very happy with the service and would recommend this dealership and Rudy to anyone looking to buy. I plan to continue doing business at Heritage.

September 10, 2014

Hello Jeff, Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Rudy Raley and the team! Thank you again for your review. www.facebook.com/HeritageHyundaiTowson

stress-free experience

by from Prince Frederick, Md |

Working with Jen Cahill was a pleasure. She was friendly and informative, never pushy. I'd definitely recommend her and Heritage Hyundai. She went out of her way to provide me with my new Accent!

August 28, 2014

Heritage Hyundai Towson appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new Hyundai vehicle for a checkup! Thank you again Pat for the highly praised feedback. www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

Quick and easy service

by from Sparks, MD |

My wife and I went into two other car dealerships prior our visit at Hyundai. We went into this knowing we needed a car but not really knowing much beyond that. The cars we looked at were okay but I think our visits there made us anxious and confused. Both dealers found one car that we liked and didn't really want to give us a chance to "shop around" to see what else they had. Two days later we went down to Heritage Hyundai and browsed for a car that we might like. We were still down and out about what we were going to do until Lisa Lescalleet came out and helped us. She started with the very basics: what are you looking for, and what was our price range? She gave us a tour of the various used cars that we were interested in and we tested a used car. While we liked the way the car drove, we still weren't sure it was "the car." She patiently listened to our feedback and she came up with more options for us to choose from. She really helped us feel at ease and she kept reiterating that we needed to focus on what we wanted in a car and the price would come later. We were able to get into a new 2014 Accent the very same day for a great price. She even showed us the invoice to prove to us that she was giving us the best price. It doesn't get easier than that! The whole visit and communication with her was flawless and comfortable. She really wanted us to find the car we liked in a price range we were comfortable with. Even after we had signed the papers and bought the car, Lisa was just as attentive. She sit down in the car and showed my wife and I different features of the car to make sure we felt 100% comfortable before getting on the road. We really liked the simplicity and quality of the Hyundai car, as well as the remarkable warranty that went along with it. Having Lisa as our sales lady was an added bonus.

September 1, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Amber! We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Lisa Lescalleet led you to your new 2014 Hyundai Accent and we will certainly share your feedback with her. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Hyundai Towson. Thank you again Amber and have a great day! www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

First Car Purchase

by from Towson, MD |

I just purchased my first car a new Hyundai Tuscon, and Rudy was a great help in this purchase decision. He was very friendly and kind, and professional and he really knew what he was talking about! He was a great help with setting up my bluetooth. I would definitely recommend coming to this dealership and working with Rudy.

September 1, 2014

Hi Morgan! - Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to congratulate you on your new Hyundai Tucson ! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Hyundai Tucson as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

A wonderful experience with Heritage and Bristol

by from Baltimore, MD |

This past Thursday, I purchased my first new vehicle, a ?14 Elantra, from Heritage Hyundai in Towson. I worked with Bristol Jordan, who you see so often in previous (glowing) reviews. My experience with Heritage, and with Bristol in particular, was simply first-rate. As someone who has never taken the time to digest the automotive business, I could have easily fell victim to the ?ol bait and switch (just being honest people). Instead, Bristol proved courteous, knowledgeable, and likeable without shoving a sales approach down my throat. I especially remember his guidance on Hyundai?s warranties and the Elantra?s electronic capabilities. This man KNOWS his company?s products. I can?t overstate that fact. With zero hesitation, I would return to Heritage Hyundai for my next vehicle purchase. Thanks to these marvelous warranty terms, I will be seeing them throughout life of my Elantra for upkeep and routine repairs. If you?re even thinking about buying a Hyundai, see Bristol at Heritage. You won?t be disappointed.

August 28, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response, Gary Damico. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Bristol Jordan and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Elantra, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

Lisa & Heritage Hyundai...Thank you???

by from Baltimore, MD |

My husband and I just purchased a new Sonata and from the moment we walked in until we rode off I'm our new car, we were treated like customers are supposed to be treated.

August 28, 2014

New 2014 Sonata Owners, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new 2014 Sonata. Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again New 2014 Sonata Owners and have a great day. www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

Great Customer Service

by from Annapolis, MD |

We bought a 2011 Hyundai from Rudy Raley from Heritage Hyundai and were extremely pleased with the customer service. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car and made the car buying experience seamless. We are so pleased with our purchase. I would highly recommend Rudy and Heritage Hyundai to anyone looking to buy a car without any hassle.

August 28, 2014

Hi Katie - Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to congratulate you on your new 2011 Hyundai! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Hyundai as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive