Heritage Hyundai Towson

801 York Rd, Towson, MD 21204

New 888-845-9841
Used 888-883-4182
Service 888-860-1089

Absolutely Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Owings Mills, Maryland |

My husband and I have been car shopping for several months now. After dealing multiple times with CarMax, we decided to comparison shop here, to test drive a used car. The General Manager, Scott, immediately greeted us when we walked in. We told him what we were looking for and what we had been looking at. He brought us in his office and spoke with us about our options. He explained how a new car was a much better option, and he would be able to work a deal that would allow us to purchase a new car, at a better rate, with the same payment we would get for the car we were planning on purchasing at CarMax. In the end, we left the dealership, keys in hand, having purchased a brand new car as promised. Scott and his staff were absolutely wonderful! We were in and out of the dealership in 4 hours! This was the easiest car buying experience we had ever done! We will never buy from anyone else, and would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a car!

August 18, 2014

Good afternoon! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Hyundai Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again and be sure to stop by soon!

Great Purchase at Heritage Hyundai

by from Stevensville, Maryland |

My wife & I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited on December 6th. I had been been searching the internet car sites for quite some time and I thought I had found the car we wanted at Heritage Hyundai in Towson. Unfortunately the car did not have all of the options we wanted so we were about to leave when they said they would look at other dealerships for the car. They found the exact car we wanted and they gave us a great price. We live 1 hour from the dealership and we have many car buying choices. We will be going back to Heritage Hyundai in Towson for our next car purchase.

December 22, 2014

Greetings Clabo! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team.It's always great to hear of us meeting our customer's high expectations. We hope to see you soon & happy driving!

hi my name and I recently purchased a vehicle from

by from Baltimore Maryland |

hi I purchased a Hyundai Tucson 2015 great vehicle it was what I wanted I didn't try to get push on me by something I didn't want they didn't have it at first and it got it there for me the sales people were great they weren't harassing me over my shoulder every 5 minutes they let me look I test drove the vehicle they gave me everything I wanted to know it's a rate I could afford and I would definitely recommend purchasing the vehicle from them one sales man, he was a great guy so if you ever go to her to ask Tom

December 9, 2014

Greetings Jeffery Tucson! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Very fast and easy process

by from Baltimore, MD |

Lisa Lescalleet made my car buying experience very easy. No hassle and very friendly environment. I will always consider Heritage Hyundai before purchasing a vehicle.

December 6, 2014

Hello jnmckinnon, Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Lisa Lescalleet and the team! Thank you again for your review. www.facebook.com/bmwofsilverspring

My new van

by from Glen Burnie, Md |

I went there not expecting to get a van but I did and it was a wonderful experience thanks to Lisa..... thank you so much for helping me out. ...

November 11, 2014

Susan, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Hyundai Towson. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Great experience...

by from Baltimore |

Once I had settled on the car I wanted (Santa Fe Sport AWD), I contacted the internet sales department and "met" Jen Cahill. From the beginning, she was responsive and accommodating. She answered every question I had and I was behind the wheel of my new car within a week of contacting her. On the day of pick-up, I signed all the required paperwork and I was out the door in about an hour. If you're looking for a Hyundai, definitely check-out Heritage and ask for Jen!

November 5, 2014

Hi historyman - Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to congratulate you on your new Hyundai Santa Fe! It was a great experience for Jen Cahill and our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Santa Fe as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/heritagehyundaitowson

Great customer service

by from Towson,md |

I came in to look around at Heritage Hyundai for my first new car. Heritage was the first place I went to look around and wasn't anticipating buying a car that day. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and they were able to get the price of a luxury model 2014 discounted to fit within my budget- I left with the first car I test drove! I am extremely happy with my car and the service- will definitely be back again!

November 4, 2014

Hello Lauren,Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team! Thank you again for your review.

Great buying experience

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Bristol Jordan is very professional with a great sense of humor. He helped me from start to finish. I'm beyond impressed with his stellar performance. Come see him and drive away with your new car.

November 5, 2014

Greetings GGuy! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

thank you Jennifer and Heritage Hyundai

by from Towson, MD |

It was a long process because I spent a lot of time researching cars (makes, models, prices). Jennifer was patient, informative and respectful of my time by touching base via phone and email but not overhwhelming us with constant contact. She was the first sales person I met when shopping for cars and I ended up back with her to complete the sale and buy my new Hyundai. And I am loving the 2015 Sonota Sport!

November 4, 2014

Kerry from Towson, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you are enjoying your new 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. Jennifer and the rest of the team would love to see you! Thank you again Kerry from Towson and have a great day. www.facebook.com/heritagehyundaitowson

Heritage Hyundai: Great Cars, No Pressure

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

I literally searched online at every Hyundai dealership in Maryland for the last 3-4 months looking for the best deal on a certified pre-owned (CPO) Sonata. Consistently Heritage had the most competitive deals and best selection. When I was ready to buy I drove in after work on a Wednesday about 6pm in my 2003 Volvo and drove off in my CPO 2013 Sonata GLS. What a sweet deal! Lisa Gambino-Lescalleet walked me through the entire process. Absolutely no pressure from her or from financing. We agreed on the price, financing, payments, etc. I highly recommend purchasing your next car from Lisa at Heritage Hyundai. I found her to be very pleasant, knowledgeable and a straight shooter.

November 4, 2014

Hi sparticus100- Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to congratulate you on your new 2013 Hyundai Sonata! It was a great experience for Lisa Gambino-Lescalleet and our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Sonata as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/heritagehyundaitowson

Wouldn't go anywhere else!

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

I had been planning to look for a new car soon, but when an accident totaled my ?05 Saturn Ion, I had to find a new car quickly, but I also did not want to rush into the purchase. I did some homework online and my teenage son and I headed to Heritage Hyundai Towson to see our long-time friend Matt Long. Matt was great! When my first choice wasn?t in my price range (my credit?s not stellar AND the online payment calculator lies, FYI), Matt didn?t hesitate to find me a car I LOVE that FIT my budget. And stayed late to make sure all my paperwork (and my insurance rental) was taken care of. I live in Glen Burnie, the home of any car dealership you might want, but I drove to Towson because there is no other dealership I TRUST, due to guys like Matt!

October 3, 2014

Hello Lisa Penix, Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Matt and the team! Thank you again for your review.