Motornet USA

(3.7) 7 Reviews

2435 Southwell Rd, Dallas, TX 75229

Cars.com online dealer

by from Mesquite TX |

I just purchased a used 2014 Toyota Camry from Motornet. The price was right and this car had the features I was looking for. Tony, the owner, was very professional and polite. He addressed any concern I had, including providing floor mats and adding additional window tinting. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from him.

Great buying experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

I worked with Tony at Motornet USA to buy a used Audi. I live in Kansas City, and he is located in Dallas, and I bought the car remotely, so I didn't have a chance to test drive it. Tony was great to work with and went the extra distance to have the car checked out at a local dealership, answer all of my questions, arrange transport, and make sure I was comfortable making the purchase without seeing the car. He didn't always respond immediately to emails, but as a small business owner I understand that a person can be busy (which is a good thing) and not be able to always provide an immediate response. When he did respond he was always professional and respectful. My car arrived at my driveway yesterday, and it is in better condition then I was expecting, which says a lot for the honesty and integrity Tony exercised in how he described and represented the car. He called shortly after it arrived to make sure I was happy with the purchase. I am.

Used Car

by from Rockwall, TX |

I sent an email and never heard back from the seller.

BUY YOUR NEXT VEHICLE HERE!!

by from Plano, TX |

I bought a car for my mother from Tony and will shop here again when I need another vehicle. Great cars, great deals, no hassle. An amazing selection of clean cars to choose from. Service after the sale? Better than a dealer. Had a small mechanical issue shortly after the purchase. Tony took care of it beyond expectations and better than a dealer. This was truly like buying a car from a friend in the business!!

Great place

by from dallas |

Just loved dealing with tony and guys and motornet usa. very friendly and honest. highly recommend going there

Awful Car Buying Experience

by from Tulsa, OK |

I live in Tulsa, OK and my mother lives in Dallas, TX. She found MotorNet USA on the website and we went to look at a car there. Tony was very nice and let us test drive it, the car was in good shape. There were a couple things wrong with it here and there, but Tony said those things would be fixed before I actually picked the car up. Tony even said he could have it shipped to me for a price. I agreed so I wouldn't have to make that commute again. Turns out, it would have taken longer to ship than just pick up, so I drove down to pick up the car after I had purchased it. The bank had included the shipping price in the check, so I asked for a check for that back. The first excuse came: he didn't have his checkbook. He left the car on E (it said 0 miles to empty) so I said how about you fill up the gas tank then which would be about the shipping cost. Another excuse: his son had his card. Well none of the things he said were going to be fixed were fixed. He gave me a website address for one of the items stating it only cost $1 so I could get it myself, but when I went to the website it was for something completely different, and the actual cost was about $50. It took Tony 6 weeks to get my title to my bank, and when we received it, he had put the incorrect date on the title so I had to pay almost $100 in penalties with the tag agency. Going back to the shipping cost, I have called every week since my purchase 3 months ago asking him to mail it to me, he always says "I have" or "I will" but I have yet to receive it. The moral of this VERY long story: do not buy a vehicle from MotorNet USA or Lease Xport (I believe the other name they are under). They will promise you things they have no intention of providing.

Great used car buying experience

by from Dallas, TX |

I typically keep a car for 5+ years and was in the market for a recent-model used car. My search concentrated primarily on cars within the area, in my price range and had a free Carfax report. The car I finally purchased was a 2008 Volvo XC90 (3 years old) from X-Port & Lease Co. My point of contact was Tony and he was fantastic. There was zero pressure, from the visit to the test drive. My request to have it inspected at a nearby Volvo repair facility was agreed to without hesitation. Tony seemed totally fine with whatever I asked. After getting my own financing and agreeing on the price, Tony took care of the rest, from title registration to faxing any required documentation to my bank. Even issues with the vehicle were resolved prior to handing over the keys, like a rear seat belt that was malfunctioning. Since it was covered under warranty, Tony had it taken to the Volvo dealer and repaired before I picked up the car later that week. He would even send me text message updates to keep me informed of progress. All-in-all, the whole purchase experience was wonderful and I'd go through this place again in a heartbeat.