Coleman Cadillac

300 Renaissance BLVD, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648

New 888-854-4553
Used 888-844-0351
Service 866-691-6706

NJ Premier Trusted Cadillac Dealer!!

My Experience @ Coleman Cadillac

by from Newtown,Pa |

For the last nine years I have leased Cadillac automobiles. For the last two leases and this most recent one, I have dealt with a salesman by the name of Jim Aversano. He is a salesman at Coleman Cadillac. He has been the most professional, well mannered and easy to talk with. He has satisfied every detail that I have needed. His attitude is that whatever you want he will get even if it isn't on the Coleman lot. I have also dealt with Chris, the sales manager at Coleman. Although we have negotiated in the past years, I feel he has always had my wishes in mind. The newly renovated showroom, lounge and service area are second to none. The service department is one of the most polite and easy to get along with. I shopped at Coleman even though I am from Bucks County in Pennsylvania .That in it self should tell you about Jim, Chris and the service department's passion to make sure each customer gets what they want. The Coleman family has me as a customer for life. If every Cadillac dealership treated their customers with half the attitude of that at Coleman, there would be a lot more Cadillacs on the road. Thank you.

Fantastic car buying experience

by from Hamilton Square |

I purchased a used Cadillac SRX, the car buying process was fantastic! Everyone I dealt with was extremely professional and very helpful. My sales person was Marcus who was great, he found the vehicle I wanted and called me about it even before they put it on the lot. Coleman Cadillac is definitely not your ordinary car dealership, they go above and beyond in every aspect of the car buying process. My parents also purchased a Cadillac from Marcus and they also felt the same way about the process, no games, just good business!!

Absolutely Stupid Salesman

by from Princeton NJ |

I went here to look at a Cadillac ATS 2013 which they said is available at their store. The guy who was showing it to me asked the first question " Which car do you have?" . I told him I have a Hyundai. "Oh.. u know to come out of the loan for this might cost you"... Whaaat?? Y do u care how I manage to come out of the deal or how I arrange money. I surely an not asking you to give from your pocket. Do you want to sell the car or not. Anyways I told him that I paid for it so I dont have any loan. Then second thing... " This is only 4 cylinder car so not much power". Again you dont want me to buy it . Or maybe Sun is to bright outside and you cant stand outside for a minute or 2. Then he told me the cost was 23k+ something + tax + dealership charges and documentation as expected. But later he suddenly added "And around 2000 for the Insurance". Seriously whom are you getting your insurance from or maybe he was dumb enough to say that. Anyways I have never heard any dealer talking about insurance, bcos of 1 reason "THEY DONT CARE". They know you are intelligent enough to get insurance on your own and and that too for a good rate. Finally the last thing. He never offered to test drive the vehicle. All my confidence to buy from this person was gone by the end I was done with it. I dont know if everyone working over there was like this or only this guy. Hated it from my gut. Dealers try to sell their cars to customers but this person was not in a mood to. From the very first dialogue it felt like he is thinking that I will not be able to pay. Anyways not all people are like that maybe you get a better salesman when you go.

September 8, 2014

Thank you for submitting your comments about your recent experience. I am sorry to hear that you left our dealership disappointed and we fell short of meeting your expectations. Please call me to further discuss at (609) 895-9650 x306 Thank you, Chris Covino Sales Manager Coleman Cadillac

Coleman Cadillac New Jersey

by from Baltimore, MD |

This is the 2nd Escalade I purchased from Coleman Cadillac and Brandon Bognanno in the past 21 months. Both purchases went extremely smooth and the cars I bought, a 2010 Escalade in Dec of 11 and a 2011 Escalade just last week were low mileage under 20k miles and were in mint condition. Brandon was our salesperson both times and was extremely personable and easy to deal with. We asked to have all the paperwork ready in advance since we were driving from Md about 120 mikes away and he had the truck and paperwork ready to go. He was busy upon our arrival but we were assisted by his associate Damon who was also very personable and easy to deal with. We probably took a little extra time in getting the papers signed because we were enjoying our conversation with Damon. Brandon checked in on us several times. I have made the 2 hour drive to by a car from Coleman twice now and plan on doing it again in two years.

best dealership in NJ

by from lakewood, NJ |

I was on the market for a new Cadillac SRX. I contacted every dealership in NJ and chose Coleman for the deal. Besides winning on price, they were a pleasure to deal with. Brandon Bognnano was my contact there. He is pleasant to work with, responded to all of my questions at length in a timely fashion. Right away I could sense his honesty and he was helpful and knowledgeable. They worked with me until we had a deal I was satisfied with and there were no surprises at signing. Thank you Brandon and Coleman Cadillac!

September 4, 2014

Thank you for driving over an hour to visit and purchase from our dealership!

Great experience

by from Richboro, PA |

After driving Acuras for 12 years I was ready for some great American engineering that had to include style. The ATS fits that bill. After researching the ATS for a year, I was finally ready to buy. I had a great experience at Coleman Buick/GMC/Cadillac. It started with my initial contact with Brandon Bagnanno in sales, through email. From the beginning he was professional, knowledgeable, and patient--never pushy, and obviously took my interest seriously even before I physically walked in to the dealer. When I did finally test drive, I was impressed at all I didn't know, even after all of my research, and Brandon knew the car so well he answered my questions before I could ask. The sales/finance departments keep the processing simple and painless (haven't we all experienced hours of waiting for paperwork at a dealer?). The service department: also a great experience. Great customer service, very accommodating, and work was done to perfection. Keep up the good work, Coleman.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Allentown, NJ |

I recently leased a new 2013 Cadillac SRX Premium from Coleman Cadillac. Having been driving a Land Rover for the past few years, I thought this might be a difficult transition for me to make, but working with Damon Ledner helped convince me that Cadillac's brand easily competes (and in many ways exceeds) other luxury brands. Damon was professional, knowledgeable, honest and most of all PATIENT, as I visited him many times to review the car and ask questions to help me compare to other vehicles I was interested in. Damon and the team at Coleman accommodated many of my requests and answered all of my questions with honesty and integrity-they made my decision and experience easy and had a great respect for the limited time I had to deal with a car purchase. I would highly recommend Damon Ledner and Coleman Cadillac to any potential buyer and I look forward to seeing them in a few months when the Cadillac ELR makes its debut!!!

Very satisfied new customer

by from Monroe, NJ |

We recently bought a new 2013 Escalade EXT for our son. We were pleasantly surprised by the professionalism, integrity and outstanding customer service that Damon Ledner displayed with our purchase. We have purchased many cars over the years and this experience was by far our best. I am a business owner and it is always meaningful to get feedback ( good and bad) on how your company is performing in the marketplace. Mr. Ledner is a great asset to your dealership and deserves to be recognized for his efforts. We will buy again from your dealership again and will recommend Coleman (Damon) to all our friends. Our son loves the truck.

Awesome Experience at Coleman!!

by from Mahopac, New York |

I purchased a 2012 Certified Cadillac CTS Coupe and had a seamless experience at Coleman!! Damon Ledner was an awesome salesman!! The entire purchasing process was pleasant with no issues!! I drove over 100 miles to the dealership with no regrets... I would totally recommend Coleman, wish they were closer to where I live!!!

September 8, 2014

Thanks Donna for the warm comments! Enjoy your CTS Coupe!!

Made the sale happen

by from Cornwall, PA |

I wanted to trade in a new vehicle that I was dissatified with but I was not going to make a down payment after the monies I invested in the trade in vehicle. The sales staff and financing department work very hard to meet my requirements and I was surprised I left in the vehicle which I wanted since even I realized I may have been asking to much. It had nothing to do with the price it had everything to do with everyone trying to my wishes come true. I am a Coleman Cadillac customer for the rest of my life and will spend everyday recommending this dealership, I am one happy customer!

Great Service with a Smile

by from Freehold, NJ |

Rick and Ty were/are top notch. I purchased a Certified 2011 Acadia. All my questions were answered quickly. No pressure. Truely a great dealorship to work with.