Porsche of Arlington

Used 888-412-8697
Service 888-280-0835

Just Great

by from arlington |

I bought my Cayenne there and it was a great experience. I had been to other Porsche dealers in the area. I found the majority to be arrogant and pompous. My experience was very down to earth and simple. Dont let the appearance fool you... they are getting a new building and when they do. The building will match the people inside it. Professional, Educated, and Simple. No arrogance. Thanks David

March 24, 2012

When we come to work this is what we are trying to be. Thank You for the compliment.

Bad Customer Service

by from Arlington, VA |

I went there to buy Porsche Cayenne and when I enter the dealership nobody even asked me if I need any help. Girl at the reception was playing games on her computer and also chatting on Gmail. I was waiting there to see if somebody will come to ask me if I need any help but nobody even bothered to talk to me. I finally went and ask the girl at reception that I would be needing information regarding your Cayenne different models and I am interested in buying it, she goes all sales people are busy please take a seat and somebody will come to help you. After waiting for one hour when nobody came to help me then I went back to check with her that how much time it would take more but she didn't even answer. My wife and I left that dealership and she didn't even bother to take our information so that anybody can contact us later. My experience with Porsche of Arlington was horrible and there customer service was really bad.

Excellent Service from David Porsche of Arlington

by from Maryland |

I looked online to find a Lexus car that I would love and luck up and found the exact car that I was looking for at Porsche of Arlington, I email David ?Tex? Robinson with Porsche of Arlington and he immediately call me back and said ?come put up your car,? and the next day that?s just what I did. My experience with purchasing and financing was great! David Robinson was a professional who has an uncanny ability to be professional and yet "personalize" the experience. Most sales people would have been in a hurry to get to the next sale but David was more concerned with my level of comfort with the vehicle as well as insuring that he toured the vehicle with me. Want to talk about going above and beyond for a Lexus customer, David was outside in the hot sun even trying to assist me with everything I needed to know about the car. He worked tirelessly with myself and financing to insure we got the deal done-and my belief is that he was not concerned with a commission, he just wanted to be of service and help make someone happy. Well, I am indeed happy with my purchase and even happier that the experience of purchasing was so amazing. I have been compelled to tell everyone I know!

My Experience With Buying a Car From a Dealer!!

by from Maryland |

I looked online to find a car that I would love and luck up and found the exact car that I was looking for at Porsche of Arlington, I email David ?Tex? Robinson with Porsche of Arlington and he immediately call me back and said ?come put up your car,? and the next day that?s just what I did. My experience with purchasing and financing was great! David Robinson was a professional who has an uncanny ability to be professional and yet "personalize" the experience. Most sales people would have been in a hurry to get to the next sale but David was more concerned with my level of comfort with the vehicle as well as insuring that he toured the vehicle with me. Want to talk about going above and beyond for a Lexus customer, David was outside in the hot sun even trying to assist me with everything I needed to know about the car. He worked tirelessly with myself and financing to insure we got the deal done-and my belief is that he was not concerned with a commission, he just wanted to be of service and help make someone happy. Well, I am indeed happy with my purchase and even happier that the experience of purchasing was so amazing. I have been compelled to tell everyone I know!

Great service

by from Alexandria, VA |

I just bought a used 2011 BMW and the staff at Porsche or Arlington were wonderful, especially my salesman David. He was very pleasant, knowledgeable and friendly. I was also given a great offer on my trade in, even more than I expected, which led me to purchase my new BMW. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle at Porsche of Arlington.

Jeff Villa is AWESOME

by from Alexandria, VA |

I recently brought a Porsche Panamera 4 which is a overall great car. My salesman Jeff Villa went above and beyond his description to make sure I was happy with vehicle as well as his customer service. They don't make sales professionals like him anymore if your looking to buy a Porsche make sure you go see I can promise you will very satisfied with his overall customer service.

April 11, 2014

Clemente, Thank you for taking time to write this review! Our staff strives to create the best Porsche experience possible, and we are happy to receive your feedback. Welcome to the Porsche of Arlington family!

Great service and Excellent Salesman (Antuan)

by from Nashville, TN |

I recently purchased a 2013 Acura TL from Porsche of Arlington where I worked entirely with Antuan and Nishant. I generally purchase my daily driver vehicles remotely about a year old with low mileage and my largest concern is always an accurate representation of the vehicle's condition. I have grown used to having dealers overstate the condition and try to hide issues. In this case it was the exact opposite. Antuan went over the vehicle with a fine tooth comb and gave me a detailed and remarkably accurate breakdown of a handful of issues (albeit minor). Antuan made sure to take accurate close up photos I had requested and even did a video walkthrough of vehicle pointing out minor flaws. Normally skeptical when I got the car I was pleasantly surprised to find that the vehicle was actually in better condition than discussed. Thumbs up to Antuan and the folks over at Arlington Porsche. Attention to detail and full disclosure is probably the most important thing to me when purchasing a vehicle and the basis of trust. In the future when I replace my Pcar I will give them the first shot.

April 7, 2014

Brad, Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review! We strive to offer nothing but the best customer service, here in the showroom or remotely. Thank you again, we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Excellent Services

by from Manassas, VA |

Before we came to Porsche of Arlington, we visited other local dealer and we were greeted with arrogance. It was a major turn off! Next day we decided to visit Porsche of Arlington just to look around and maybe take a Cayman for a test drive. We were greet by Michael, a very knowlege, professional young man. First thing he offered us to take the Cayman for a test drive and explained to me the different upgrades and options of the new 2014 Cayman. After 5mins driving the car I was in love with the car. Because of Michael he made us feel comfortable and not pushy; we made a deal right then. Paul(Finance) was great too! Once I was ready to drive my new 2014 Cayman home, I noticed some minor scratches, Michael scheduled an appoinment right away to get them buff. The complete process and experience was very pleasurable and pleasant. We will difenately come back in the near future to do business with Porsche of Arlington.

April 4, 2014

William and Vernon, Thank you very much for this kind review. Our staff strives to provide the best customer experience possible, therefore we are very proud to receive reviews such as this one. Thank you again for your time, and welcome to the Porsche of Arlington family! -Porsche of Arlington

Winter Sale

by from Silver Spring MD |

Nicholas Segedi sold me my car after a failed attempt to close a deal the weekend prior. Even though just a week prior we seemed way far apart working with a different rep, Nicholas called me up and made it happen. I like my car and am glad I went back. Ask for Nicholas!

March 25, 2014

Ash, Thank you for the kind review! We are thrilled that you are happy about the service you received, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you! -Porsche of Arlington

Lexus 460 Purchase

by from Chantilly, VA |

My experience with Arlington Porsche was very pleasant. I wasn't buying a Porsche but I was treated as a VIP by the dealership including my salesman Mike and the dealership's GM. They both took time to help me close my deal and I was very satisfied with my deal and my overall treatment.

March 13, 2014

Dave, Thank you for taking time to write this kind review. It is our pleasure to treat everyone as a VIP, as the customer experience is our number 1 priority. Thank you again, and welcome to the Porsche of Arlington family! -Porsche of Arlington

Best Service Ever!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I recently purchased a 2011 Cayenne Porsche from Porsche of Arlington. I was very skeptical about purchasing a car online and had a lot of reservations. Those reservations were quickly put to rest after I received the first call from Michael Chauca my Sales rep. He called me very quickly after I submitted the online inquiry and truly made this the simplest deal I have ever done. Mike was knowledgeable on the car, listened to my goals and immediately took actions to make this deal happen. I am pleased to say that the service did not stop there; Tony from the finance department partnered directly with me to understand my financing goals and even beat my banks rate by 2% which blew me away. My deal was completed and car shipped all in under a week. The car was just as described and in great condition. I am thankful to Mike and Tony for making my year with this 2011 Porsche Cayenne and for putting customer first with no haggle. This was a great experience and I will be back!

March 6, 2014

Shaun, It was a pleasure having you from Atlanta! Your kind words make our efforts to provide the best customer experience possible worthwhile, enjoy your new Porsche Cayenne in Atlanta! -Porsche of Arlington