Terre Haute Chevrolet

Used 866-980-7704
Service 866-982-1432

great friendly service

by from Sullivan Indiana |

Mary was extremely helpful and friendly through the whole process. I left there with a new car and couldn't be happier.

inquiry of vehicle

by from English In |

The lady that called me back was extremely nice & very helpful in answering my questions.

Buyer Beware! I take that back!

by from Cloverdale, Indiana |

Recently I wrote a review that stated how I bought a Buick Rendezvous that was nothing but problems and Terre Haute Chevy was not going to help me with any of the problems. I decided to just show up the other day at the dealership and talk to them again with a plan that would hopefully get me out of the lemon I was in and not leave me disgustingly upside down in a payment. It had been two months of losing my mind with this buick and frustration had mounted, but respectfully I went in and talked to Scott about what I wanted to do and after having a good 30 minute conversation with the manager in person we were able to come away with a positive solution. I am extremely satisfied with how Scott and the manager I spoke with respectfully listened to my concerns and helped come away with the best scenario in which we all could walk away happy. I would strongly recommend buying a vehicle there now, and I truly respect them in helping me get out of the situation I was in.

Buyer Beware!

by from Cloverdale, Indiana |

I recently bought a 2004 buick rendezvous with around 95,000 miles on it. It's had transmission problems that thanks to the 30 day warranty was taken care of by the dealership, but a couple days later a brake problem came up and after calling the dealer, they informed me that basically it's my problem now. I've had the buick for around 2 months in which a week after I bought it, it returned to Terre Haute to get the transmission repaired for a few days and then has been experiencing a weekly trip to my local mechanic to try and figure out this brake issue. I basically feel I bought a lemon. I will caution all who shop there because I bought a piece of junk at this specific dealership and wouldn't want someone else to do the same. Good Luck!

sue boyll

by from terre haute,in. |

i would like to send a special thank you to mary for working so hard to help me get the right car, and helping me stay within my budget.she is a excellant sales rep. thanks again,sue boyll, terre haute,in.

An Avalanche of Satisfaction. ;)

by from Cleveland, Ohio/Washington, DC |

I purchased a 2011 Chevy Avalanche LTZ from Terre Haute Chevy, and it was nothing but a pleasure from the beginning. Justin, the internet sales manager, took care of the entire transaction, and it was a breeze. I noticed some minor issues with the cars after inspecting it, and they made everything right, and even threw in some nice new floor mats for the vehicle. They delivered the vehicle to Ohio for me, which was about 100 miles from their dealership. And, and by the way, I negotiated a REALLY great price!!! :-) I would be happy to do business with them again.

Review of satisfaction

by from Linton, IN |

Having done our homework before the visit, we knew essentially what we were wanting. We were met on the lot by Justin Davis, a very professional young salesman. Justin spent much time with us, including a test drive and answering questions we had and explaining the features of the vehicle. It wasn't hard to decide on a purchase. Justin and all of the dealership have been most helpful in the purchasing process. We look forward to many years of driving and learning about all the new features of our vehicle. This dealership is a superb and caring business and we intend to share our experience with others.

I love my Cruze. Great car, and great service.

by from Terre Haute, Indiana |

I purchased my 2012 Cruze in August. It's wonderful to drive and gets exceptional gas mileage. The ride is very smooth, and quiet. It's great in town and on the interstate. The sales people and staff I've worked with at TH Chevy are the best with a fantastic service dept. I highly recommend anyone looking for a car, new or used, to stop at TH Chevy to check them out. Chevy has truly made a comeback in quality and engineering.

Very Friendly Family Atmosphere

by from Brazil, Indiana |

My husband and I had bought a 2008 Chevy Silverado last August. Our sales person who is the Internet Sales Manager was very nice and helpful. Her name is Mary Hoopengarner. So my husband and I just went this past Friday to go look at the 2013 Chevy Equinox LT. A sales man came and greeted us at the door as we were walking to a table I had noticed Mary Hoopengarner. She asked what we were doing there and said looking to purchase a 2013 Chevy Equinox LT. So the sales man was kind enough to let Mary help us. We did all the application procedures and the Loan Manager Steve said we should hear something by Saturday. I drove off the lot my new 2013 Chevy Equinox that Saturday evening. Mary and Steve made it happen. They found within our price range and a great bank with the low percentage rate. They made us feel very welcomed. We appreciate all they have done for us with the two vehicles we have recently purchased. Thank you and JOB well done. We are very impressed with the way the way you made us feel welcomed.

Buyers, this is the place to purchase from.

by from Brazil, IN |

I recently purchased a 2012 Chevrolet Volt. I had done my reviews and checked around. I knew what I wanted and who had it. Terre Haute Chevrolet is the place to purchase from. Nothing but good thoughts about the business. The sales staff, especially Mary, is EXCEPTIONAL. Not to mention the rest of the staff including the Service Department is great. You are always treated with respect from the operators to whatever assistance you need or require. I had some recalls on the Volt which were taken care of in a timely manner. This was not my first purchase from Terre Haute Chevrolet. They made an impression from previous sales and I want to stay with a business that will assist in any way. Thank you Terre Haute Chevrolet!

Terre Haute Chevrolet responded to this review

September 2, 2012

Terre Haute Chevrolet strives to meet and exceed every customer's expectations; therefore, we are pleased to know your expectations were met. We appreciate you being our customer and will continue to work to earn your business. On behalf of Mary and the staff at Terre Haute Chevrolet, thank you for trusting us for your vehicle needs.

new truck

by from paris,il |

I had a very pleasant experience at the dealership. My sales rep Mary Hoopengarner was very pleasant and helpful. She was very knowledgeable about her inventory and made the whole very easy.

Terre Haute Chevrolet responded to this review

March 10, 2012

We appreciate your review! thank you for taking the time to acknowledge us! We are glad that you enjoyed your visit and vow to give you WORLD CLASS treatment whenever we have the opportunity. Thanks again from the entire Terre Haute Chevrolet team!