Ken Garff Buick-GMC

New 888-811-9719
Used 877-747-9521
Service 888-837-7759

We hear you.

excellent customer service and body repair work

by from Ogden, UT. |

From the time that I took in my vehicle to the time that I picked it up, I was treated very well. I took it in, Brad looked it over, and took care of everything. He informed me of the key drop off box so that we could use the vehicle as long as possible. We were on a tight schedule on the Monday morning of our appointment. He contacted me later in the week with a progress report. When I asked to delay picking up the vehicle for an extra day they were understanding. The vehicle issue had been repaired. The vehicle was cleaned without any sign of being repaired. The keys and paperwork ready when we arrived to pick it up.

Fast service.

by from Arizona |

Traveling from Arizona and had a emergency. Looked up local dealers and found this one. I rarely ever go to dealers because of the loose feeling my rear end has afterwards. After a little pain getting my insurance to get my car there I met Heather in service. Super friendly especially having to deal with my third party warranty that I didn't purchase with them. I am sure it was a major pain for her but I just sat back and drank some coffee and looked at the new cars. The process felt good and one of the mechanics stayed late I think to get me back on the road. Rear end is tight again.

**** They sold me a lemon. Don't buy there !!! ***

by from West Jordan Utah |

Let me start by saying the only good thing there is there sales manager and sales man Steven . I purchased a certified preowned GMC Terrain from there about six months ago and it has been noting but trouble. If I could go back I would of never gone there in the first place. Just to name a few things that have gone bad in the "Certified Pre-Owned" gmc terrain are.... transmission issues, ac condenser, warped rotors, engine knocking, exhaust manifold cracked. The worst part is they will promise you so much but Won't keep there word. The car is still having all these issues after taking it to there service department except the air conditioning is working now, but I had to pay almost $500. I have spent almost $2000 in six months and the car still sounds and drives bad. I know I am just an other reviewer on here but I am will to send any prove or info just so you stay away from this place. These cars are not Certified pre owned!! I been buying GM vehicles since I was 18 yrs old and this is the WROST experience ever. Go to a dealer that will back you up.

July 1, 2014

We hate to hear that you walked away from the dealership feeling you were given a bad deal. We sincerely want each of our customers to have a positive experience. Please contact Kevin Bergsjo at 801-627-6702 to see what more we can do for you.

Awful customer service

by from Ogden, UT |

We were very dissatisfied today when we went to look for a used car. Right away we told the salesman what we were looking for and it was very obvious that he didn't care one bit what we were saying, he just wanted us to buy a brand new car so he could get his paycheck even though he clearly knew we could not afford it. Then he had another employee come help us and he was even more disrespectful and rude. They obviously need to be taught a little more about your slogan because neither of them made an effort to hear us! After we sat down with them and told them we were looking to see what we could get if we traded in our car, they made sure everyone heard that we were not going to buy anything today making it seem as though we were wasting their time and they hurried us out the door. I was disgusted with how poorly we were treated and we will never step foot anywhere near Ken Garff again.

January 7, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, though we are sorry to hear it wasn't a positive one. We never want any of our customers to feel hurried or unimportant. The fact that you did is something that we would like to fix. Please contact Sonny Valdez, our General Manager, at 801-627-6701 and we'll talk about your situation and what more can possibly be done.

All around great place.

by from Riverdale Utah |

I enjoyed the experience. The waiting room was comfortable, the atmosphere was nice, the people were friendly and Heather in the service department was great and really took care of me. Thank you so much.

Great experience

by from Ogden, UT |

From online searching, I already knew what I was looking for and I was glad that the sales staff provided me with the information needed so I could make my decision. Didn't feel like I was being sold a car but given information to make a decision and then provided with the assistance to get the deal completed.

Ken Garff GMC service department is fantastic!!

by from Plain city Utah |

We took our car to Ken Garff Ogden. We had a good experience. The mechanic was very knowledgeable told us what he could do and the time it would take to fix it. James Graham was the mechanic and he was awesome. Our experience at Ken Garff was great. We recommend everyone bring they're car to Ken Garff service for repair, they will also match or beat all competitors. Thanks Ken Garff!!

Awesome job

by from Clearfield, UT |

Awesome job from the sales staff! Test drove multiple cars and then opened me up to the option of a lease and got me approved for that.

Brad Bradley

by from Roy, ut |

I have mixed emotions about this place. The night i walked in i got 'cat called' "hey mami" as soon as i walked in by a guy sitting up front who i believe works there, i could be mistaken though. It was my first time making a large purchase and the two guys sitting up front were clearly making fun of me and had it not been for jon and Brad Bradley, i would have NEVER done business with this place. Brad in my opinion is probably the only reason i stayed actually. He was never pushy and kept it realistic and in our price range. despite all issues i would do business with Brad again. Not sure about anyone else there at all though.

December 14, 2012

Mandie, I am very sorry to hear you were treated the way you were when you walked in. We have questioned our entire sales staff and addressed who I believe was the issue. Please accept my sincere apology as we would never tolerate this kind of behavior. Brad is one of our best salespeople and we train everyday to make sure the customer is treated with the highest respect. If I can help make it up to you, please call me personally and I would love to make it right. My name is Sonny Valdez, the General Manager and you can reach me at 801-627-6700.

Lincoln Navigator

by from Ogden, Utah |

I recently sent an email to Ken Garff GMC/Buick enquiring about the mileage on a used Lincoln Navigator. I asked that they send me the details by email, and not to phone. Within 5 minutes of my email I had a phone call. After telling that saleman I did not want to be contacted by phone as I had asked in my email, he did not apologise, but simply said the mileage I was looking for and I ended the call. Not 10 minutes later I had another phone call from another saleperson at that dealership, and I told him I did not wish to be disturbed as I had something I was trying to do and that I had requsted an email answer, to which he grunted and hung up. Not what I call good customer service.

August 7, 2012

On behalf of the sales force I wish to apologize. I am sorry my salesperson did not respond to you in the manner you asked for. I assure you we will look closer at the desired contact method from customers! Were your questions all answered to your satisfaction? Please call me at 801-627-6702 or email me at kevinb@kengarff.com with any concerns or questions and I will personally try my best to make your situation a more pleasant one.

Car buying at it's finest

by from Kaysville, UT |

Had a great experience with both Brad and Jesse at Ken Garff. They took care of all our needs with some great follow up. Jesse even drove me all the way to Orem to pick up a rather unique car that I love. Ended up buying 2 cars that we are very happy with. Way to go guys! Thank you for all your help!