Crown Toyota Scion Volkswagen

3400 Iowa St, Lawrence, KS 66046

New 888-502-1991
Used 888-892-9674
Service 888-482-4116

"Experience the Crown Difference"

great customer service

by from Augusta, KS |

It was a pleasure working with Tristen Bland. The process was quick and easy and we LOVE our new vehicle.

2014 GOLF tdi buying & delivery experience

by from Pittsburg, KS |

Jolene Loftin made the process of buying a 2014 Golf tdi extremely pleasant and smooth. I was quite delighted about her offer to drop the car off at my office, more than two hours away. Negotiating a reasonable price was very friendly and hassle-free as well. Even though the price of my trade-in car was less than ideal, the hassle-free expereince was worth accepting it. Jolene was extremely warm and quite accommodative of my needs, being able to have the process completed in record time. I would strongly recommend her and the dealership for a good experience. Jolene provided a " LUXURY CAR BUYING EXPEREINCE" even though I did not buy a luxury car from her!

Excellent service and the willingness to deal

by from Manhattan, KS |

Was helped by David Wilson, and he was great. All he needed was a commitment to deal and we were off to the races. I wish every dealer was this way, and I would do business with David and the dealership again.

"What is Experiencing the Crown Difference!"

by from King City, Missouri |

The "Crown Difference" is receiving a response back on a Sunday when the dealership is closed from a sales person (David Wilson) the next day after sending in a request for purchasing a used 2013 Toyota Prius 5 on a Saturday. The "Crown Difference" is being told from a sales person (David Wilson) that the used vehicle that I wanted was sold already but that they could put my wife & I actually into a new Toyota Prius 5 at basically the same price if we were still interested. David would need to speak with his manager on Monday and give me a call back on Monday. The "Crown Difference" is when a sales person (David Wilson) calls on Monday (like he said he would) to inform us that his manager said we could purchase a 2014 Prius 5 loaded at $624.00 over the price of a used 2013 and the price was already reduced $4,000 below MSRP. We drove 2 hours from King City (MO) to Lawrence (KS). The "Crown Difference" is when you are at their Lawrence, KS dealership, test drive the Prius that you are interested in, and still negotiate the price down an additional $750 with zero interest. My wife & I just "Experienced the Crown Difference" and bought that Prius 5.

Straight forward buying experience

by from Lawrence, KS |

I bought a new Prius from Jolene Loftin at Crown and it was a great experience. She was very straight forward in her negotiations and I feel like I received a good deal on my new car and on my trade in. Purchasing the car was an easy process. I would definitely recommend both Crown and Jolene!

I nice change to a typical dealership

by from Johnson County Kansas |

I made the drive from Johnson county and David Wilson made it worth the trip over. The professionalism he demonstrated through the whole process made the car buying process a non event. The sales manager and the finance manager demonstrated the same level of professionalism and I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends. They will truly do everything within their power to earn your business. I will not hesitate in the future when in the market for a car to visit this dealership again!

Thanks to Crown!

by from Lawrence, Kansas |

My 10 year old Prius was sideswiped and declared a total loss by the insurance company even though it had been completely dependable and was running perfectly even with the passenger doors hanging awry. I went to my Crown Service Advisor, Tony Hunt and asked for a low pressure salesman since I was already sold on another Prius. He introduced me to David Wilson who, as promised, just gave me the facts and worked with me on my choices without crowding me. The day after I picked up the car I was having problems with getting my cellphone hooked up to the variety of sites that were promised. I drove back to Crown and since David was off that day another salesman, Kent Lee, sat with me in the car and worked with me on the initial setup. The problem had been my cellphone, not the Prius. Crown Toyota has dealt with me fairly, in both purchase and service areas for almost 8 years and I appreciate the entire team!

New 2014.5 Toyota Camry Purchase

by from Lawrence, KS |

We have purchased many new vehicles over the years but typically do not relish the experience. Today, we purchased a new 2014.5 Camry from Jolene Loftin and it was truly a wonderful experience. Jolene is extremely knowledgeable and is very friendly and polite. She was not critical of the other types of vehicles we were considering (which was very much appreciated), but focused solely on the positive aspects of the Camry as well as her dealership. We were also appreciative that Jolene never pressured us and allowed us all of the time we needed to evaluate the Camry. When we decided the Camry was the vehicle we wanted to purchase, Jolene did an excellent job representing us as she took our offer and counter offers to her sales manager. We cannot speak highly enough of Jolene and Crown Toyota. If you're in the need to purchase a new or used vehicle, we would highly encourage you to see Jolene. You will be extremely impressed!! Ron and Cindy

Crown Toyota Scion Volkswagen responded to this review

June 25, 2014

not worth the drive

by from wichita,ks |

Watch out on trades, even on 2012 Toyotas. Made a ridicules offer then after coming back with a fair offer were offensive. Like "your car is not worth that much but we'll take just so your not angry, Please. I buy cars every two years and drive all over to get them, this rarely happens. This place will never see me again. As far as there overall good rating, hard to imagine.

Beetle Purchase

by from Lawrence, KS |

I hated to part with my 2001 Jetta, which had served me well for 12 years, but Jake Hagenbuch of Crown VW Sales turned a stressful task into a pleasant one. Gustav, my 2014 Beetle, arrived in record time and turned out to be even better than I anticipated. It was also easy to adapt to because Jake took the time to walk me through the electronics. Having had an excellent experience with Crown VW Service when I had the Jetta, I have the confidence that Gustav will be well cared for over the next decade. Crown was just named the Best of Lawrence car dealership: there's a reason why.