Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4007 Boston Rd, New York, NY 10466

Used 718-547-5500

Bought a JEEP

by from BRONX, NY |

Manual Galvan was the car dealer that helped me with my purchase. He was super helpful in helping me find the car I was looking for. I would recommend him to everyone, he is very professional and patient.

Best visit yet

by from Bronx,NY |

I would like to once again commend the sales staff at Eastchester... This is my third purchase from them and I have to say this was the best one thus far.. My Salesman Jimmy was the most knowledgeable,Catering and most attentive salesman I've ever dealt with at any dealership. My Finance guy JFK has always been on point and so easy to work with since I purchased my first car from them several years ago and he will always be my go to guy for any cars I buy from them...

They are the WORST !!!

by from NewYork |

They have the horrible service and employees. I bought a 2013 dodge charger from them. They never did any service or maintenance as they promised. The car was full of scratches and they said they will buff if before the delivery, but they never did. The price they give online is not real. They charged $4000 more. NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THEM AGAIN.

Unsatisfactory purchase experience

by from Bronx New York |

Very unsatisfied with finance process. At the signing of paperwork we were misled by finance person Yves regarding the use of preexisting plates. He blatantly lied about this in an attempt to avoid redoing paperwork to reflect our request. Later on he continued with the deception by pretending to resolve the situation. At the end he displayed a very indignant and aloof manner. This behavior has left make a matter that could have been easily resolved magnified to the extent that the dealership has lost me a return customer and everyone i could have potentially referred to them. I feel that customer service was totally lost on the management as we were regarded after signing as just a annoyance. I will advise any potential buyers to be very wary of this company.

Great Experience

by from Elmwood Park NJ |

Going to this deal I had the lowest of expectations, especially being a resident from NJ. Robert Martinez who I recommend you spoke to if you haven't talk to someone yet, helped us. I ened up getting a brand now 15 Chrysler 200 as a lease for a amazing price. They worked with us, especially with our family credit history. I highly recommend this place. I think me and my wife just found the dealer will will buy all of our cars from

Very happy

by from white plains, ny |

I came to this dealer after seeing a commercial for car financing. When i got there I met with a sales guy named Nelson. After talking about some cars I was introduced to Bobby in the loan department to talk about the bank payments. I am very happy to say he really worked to get me a good bank loan. I am very happy with my new car. Thank you !

Taking back my review

by from Bronx, NY |

On May 28th I wrote a review way to early. This dealership sold me a piece of junk. After learning that Bobby from Financial lied about my vehicle being certified pre-owned and also the only truck the bank approved me for, i lost all respect for them. My truck has been in the service center more times then normal. The brakes failed 4 times and the car makes the wierdiest and loud noises and it jerks from back to forth. This dealership is a bunch of crooks and i will never recommend anyone to go there. Bobby is a liar and the GM Barry is a nasty man. Lets not talk about the owner he wants nothing to do with my situation. Sit there and collect the money but don't help the customers. WOW what a owner. Its all good because I retained a lawyer and reported to this every news channel and newspaper, and also the BBB. This dealership is refusing to help me after purchasing this piece of junk only 2 1/2 months ago. I spoke to the bank and the bank put in a complaint also because Bobby lied about being the only truck i was approved for and also Barry lied about the bank not allowing me to switch the cars. Oh and Barry the GM saying that he lost so much money fixing my truck that he will never switch out the truck so he could lose more money. That's OK See you guys in court.

Beyond Expectations

by from Bronx, NY |

I went in with a deal on the table from another dealership. Not only did they beat it, I left in a vehicle bigger and better then what I originally had in mind.

Service Dept

by from Bronx NY |

My needed repair was done very quickly as stated by the service manager.

Excellent Service

by from Bronx, NY |

This dealership was outstanding from the first time we called. All the staff there was polite and friendly. We came in and Robert Larosa helped us. This was our first time buying a car and he made it painless. He sat with us and explained everything. He took the time out to answer all of our questions. The next time we came in to put the down payment the dealership was having a bbq and invited us. It was for everyone. Robert and also the Bobby from financial went above the means to help us out. Robert even gave us his cell number and answered the phone on his day off Never letting me know it was his day off. He even got to know our daughter. All the cars are well kept as well as the dealership. I have already recommended Eastchester to many of our family and friends. Robert Larosa was awesome!!! I was told buying a car was stressful but Robert and the staff at Eastchester made it stress less. Thank you for everything......