Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4007 Boston Rd, New York, NY 10466

Used 718-547-5500

Taking back my review

by from Bronx, NY |

On May 28th I wrote a review way to early. This dealership sold me a piece of junk. After learning that Bobby from Financial lied about my vehicle being certified pre-owned and also the only truck the bank approved me for, i lost all respect for them. My truck has been in the service center more times then normal. The brakes failed 4 times and the car makes the wierdiest and loud noises and it jerks from back to forth. This dealership is a bunch of crooks and i will never recommend anyone to go there. Bobby is a liar and the GM Barry is a nasty man. Lets not talk about the owner he wants nothing to do with my situation. Sit there and collect the money but don't help the customers. WOW what a owner. Its all good because I retained a lawyer and reported to this every news channel and newspaper, and also the BBB. This dealership is refusing to help me after purchasing this piece of junk only 2 1/2 months ago. I spoke to the bank and the bank put in a complaint also because Bobby lied about being the only truck i was approved for and also Barry lied about the bank not allowing me to switch the cars. Oh and Barry the GM saying that he lost so much money fixing my truck that he will never switch out the truck so he could lose more money. That's OK See you guys in court.

Beyond Expectations

by from Bronx, NY |

I went in with a deal on the table from another dealership. Not only did they beat it, I left in a vehicle bigger and better then what I originally had in mind.

Service Dept

by from Bronx NY |

My needed repair was done very quickly as stated by the service manager.

Excellent Service

by from Bronx, NY |

This dealership was outstanding from the first time we called. All the staff there was polite and friendly. We came in and Robert Larosa helped us. This was our first time buying a car and he made it painless. He sat with us and explained everything. He took the time out to answer all of our questions. The next time we came in to put the down payment the dealership was having a bbq and invited us. It was for everyone. Robert and also the Bobby from financial went above the means to help us out. Robert even gave us his cell number and answered the phone on his day off Never letting me know it was his day off. He even got to know our daughter. All the cars are well kept as well as the dealership. I have already recommended Eastchester to many of our family and friends. Robert Larosa was awesome!!! I was told buying a car was stressful but Robert and the staff at Eastchester made it stress less. Thank you for everything......

The Best Customer Service

by from Bronx, NY |

Went in the dealership to buy a used car. Came out with a brand new Chrysler 200. The customer service was great. They did everything possible to attend to our car needs.

read all the bad reviews first before you buy

by from bronx, ny |

They lied about the price. the price you see on cars.com is not the real price. When I went to there the car was 2000 dollars more. do your homework before your go there. they don't liked an informed costumer. Gave them my info. they wont even call you back. I guess their ways are paying off.

Sub par

by from Ridgewood, NY |

They do get you a great deal but the service is horrible. I'm very understanding and I know I don't have the best credit but at least keep me informed. Came in the first day and things were great. Got a good deal on a new dodge avenger and even dropped 1000 on the spot. However it's still been a week and change and I have yet to even sit in the car but I do have insurance on the car... Go figure how they managed to do that one. Trying to reach anyone by phone here is impossible seeing as I live 2 hours away I would like to know the status before I make this trip. Durell is by far the worst salesman ever. He will get you the deal and get your hopes up but if something goes wrong he's a ghost. Good luck finding him. I came in another day and they said everything was good to go. Got there at 9am and didn't leave till 5pm after durell once again disappeared. His manager Wes came to tell me what he was too scared to tell me and let me know I wouldn't drive away later. I'm still on this week long journey for a car and absolutely fed up with the nonsense and currently writing this review from their waiting area where they are saying that we should be good today but who knows what that means anymore. Unless you live near here avoid at all costs honestly

Great service,great facility and great salesmen.

by from mount vernon,N.Y. |

Mr. Jimmy somma was great in assisting me getting out of the deal I had with the escape from ford and getting into my new jeep patriot, from now on I will tell folks to deal with him at Eastchester Chrysler..

Great service,great facility and great salesmen.

by from mount vernon,N.Y. |

great location and people

by from bronx ny |

I had a good experience at eastchester chrysler jeep dodge working with robert larosa. He worked fast and honored my edmunds promise price.