Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4007 Boston Rd, New York, NY 10466

Used 718-547-5500

Service Dept

by from Bronx NY |

My needed repair was done very quickly as stated by the service manager.

Excellent Service

by from Bronx, NY |

This dealership was outstanding from the first time we called. All the staff there was polite and friendly. We came in and Robert Larosa helped us. This was our first time buying a car and he made it painless. He sat with us and explained everything. He took the time out to answer all of our questions. The next time we came in to put the down payment the dealership was having a bbq and invited us. It was for everyone. Robert and also the Bobby from financial went above the means to help us out. Robert even gave us his cell number and answered the phone on his day off Never letting me know it was his day off. He even got to know our daughter. All the cars are well kept as well as the dealership. I have already recommended Eastchester to many of our family and friends. Robert Larosa was awesome!!! I was told buying a car was stressful but Robert and the staff at Eastchester made it stress less. Thank you for everything......

The Best Customer Service

by from Bronx, NY |

Went in the dealership to buy a used car. Came out with a brand new Chrysler 200. The customer service was great. They did everything possible to attend to our car needs.

read all the bad reviews first before you buy

by from bronx, ny |

They lied about the price. the price you see on cars.com is not the real price. When I went to there the car was 2000 dollars more. do your homework before your go there. they don't liked an informed costumer. Gave them my info. they wont even call you back. I guess their ways are paying off.

Sub par

by from Ridgewood, NY |

They do get you a great deal but the service is horrible. I'm very understanding and I know I don't have the best credit but at least keep me informed. Came in the first day and things were great. Got a good deal on a new dodge avenger and even dropped 1000 on the spot. However it's still been a week and change and I have yet to even sit in the car but I do have insurance on the car... Go figure how they managed to do that one. Trying to reach anyone by phone here is impossible seeing as I live 2 hours away I would like to know the status before I make this trip. Durell is by far the worst salesman ever. He will get you the deal and get your hopes up but if something goes wrong he's a ghost. Good luck finding him. I came in another day and they said everything was good to go. Got there at 9am and didn't leave till 5pm after durell once again disappeared. His manager Wes came to tell me what he was too scared to tell me and let me know I wouldn't drive away later. I'm still on this week long journey for a car and absolutely fed up with the nonsense and currently writing this review from their waiting area where they are saying that we should be good today but who knows what that means anymore. Unless you live near here avoid at all costs honestly

Great service,great facility and great salesmen.

by from mount vernon,N.Y. |

Mr. Jimmy somma was great in assisting me getting out of the deal I had with the escape from ford and getting into my new jeep patriot, from now on I will tell folks to deal with him at Eastchester Chrysler..

Great service,great facility and great salesmen.

by from mount vernon,N.Y. |

great location and people

by from bronx ny |

I had a good experience at eastchester chrysler jeep dodge working with robert larosa. He worked fast and honored my edmunds promise price.

Nice dealership

by from bronx ny |

I purchased a vechicle last week due to a promotion on tv came worked with ernest at eastchester chrysler in the bronx. I was very please with my visit and purchas

Happy Camper

by from Bronx, NY |

Amazing service! Robert works with you to get you the best option and the team finds a deal that is bendicion for you. You come out with a brand new car :)