Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4007 Boston Rd, Bronx, NY 10466

New 888-507-5411 New 888-507-5411
Used 888-503-0342 Used 888-503-0342
Service 888-523-7995 Service 888-523-7995

Where you pay the least in the East!

Great young man

by from Bronx, NY |

Had a great buying experience! DJ is a great kid can relate to the world. Management worked with me and I'm extremely happy! The kid even gave me his cell phone number if I had any questions! Thanks eastchester. If u happen to stop here try to deal with my guy DJ he made it happen!

Stan Charles and Javier are remarkable

by from White Plains, New York |

This is my second vehicle I have purchased from Eastchester and Stanley has taken Great care of me both times. I was specific on the car I wanted , the color and equipment and they were able to get me the exact car I wanted in a suitable time span. The business manager Javier explained everything to me in detail and I am ecstatic about the purchase of my Brand New 2015 Chrysler 300. I recommend anyone in need of a car go over to Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge and see Stanley! You will not be mad!

Francesko one of the best sellers that i ever seen

by from Bronx NY |

Francesko gave to me a lot of priceless advices to choose the best vehicle for me. Excellent communication!

Francesko One of the best sells man I seen

by from Bronx ny |

Francesko took his time and showed me and my father the right car.

Exceptional Customer Service

by from bronx, ny |

I recently inquired about purchasing a RAM 1500. I was greeted by Francesko Coku, a sales representative at Crysler-Jeep-Doge. He answered all my questions and presented all the possible options for me. I was very satisfied with the great service and am looking to go back to make my purchase. Best regards, Albert

excellence

by from bronx |

Amazing service i went in the staff is very friendly especially the agent i dealt with Francesko Coku . He is the go to guy thanks again for the great service

Francesko And Javier are AWESOME!!!

by from bronx, NY |

I just wanna say that i LOVE my new orange jeep renegade!!! Francesko in sales was very informative and very kind with me and my family throughout the car shopping process. His coworker Javier the finance manager was also very accurate and respectful of my time. Love love love my new car and i would definitely recommend those individuals again and the entire Eastchester dealership. IF youre looking for a new car this is the place to go.

Great Service from start to finish

by from BX NY |

Originally i was looking at cars.com and i decided that I wanted to get the Jeep Grand cherokee srt. After i found out the price i was a little hesitant so i went to Eastchester to explore my options. There i met a young man named Francesco and he presented the Jeep Overland to me. He went so far as to go find the one i wanted at another dealership. Exceptional service by him and his managerial staff for being so patient and honest with the decisions me and my wife were making. Helped us decide which car was right for our needs.

Finally Got my Car!!!

by from BX, New york |

Had been at the Eastchester Dealership 3 other times before I made my decision. First was undecided on which car I wanted. Francesko the sales professional took his time and was very patient and honest through the sales process with me. Finally brought my family and purchased my brand spanking new Renegade which i was searching for the last 2 months. Very thankful to everyone in Eastchester especially Francesko for making it happen !!

fantistic service

by from ny, ny |

i walked into eastchester chrysler not really knowing what i was looking for i also walked in as they were about to close, usually this can be met with un excited sales people. to my surprise sal took the time to find me a car and get me driving right away even though it meant him staying late (almost 11pm). sal was very thorough in making sure i understood everything that was being done he held my hand through the entire process. i explained to him i was without a car and would have had to take the train back to the city and he promised me he wouldnt make me do that he was going to send me home in a car. sal delivered on his promise!!! on top of that sal and his finance manager byron had me come back a few days later to re sign because they restructured the deal to save me over a 100$ a month on my payments. i ask you how can you beat that i recieved fast quality and efficient service and even had my initial reasonable payments lowered drasticaly. sal made sure he was by my side start to finish and made sure i got everything i needed and more in my vehicle.