Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4007 Boston Rd, Bronx, NY 10466

New 888-507-5411 New 888-507-5411
Used 888-503-0342 Used 888-503-0342
Service 888-523-7995 Service 888-523-7995

Where you pay the least in the East!

my new chrysler 200

by from HOWARD BEACH NEW YORK |

last wee I went to Eastchester cjd in the Bronx to purchase a car... dammm I was so happy when I met a salesman that sold me my last car MR ROBERT LAROSA he was the best got me a great deal and a new car Robert and eastchester CJD thank you so much for your help in purchasing my car.. if anyone looking to get a new or used car go to EASTCHESTER CHRYSLER JEEP AND DODGE IN THE BRONX

Working like magic!

by from Yonkers, New York |

I first saw the car I purchased online on cars.com . after taking some time to look at the pictures and car information and comparing the price to other dealers I decided that Eastchester was my best match and decided to call the dealership. I was put on the phone with a nice gentleman named Francesko. He explained all my options and offered me to come to the dealership and checkout the car live in person. Upon arriving at the dealership I immediately went to the used car lot and saw the car. At first i was concerned with my credit situation but Francesko and Byron the finance manager made the whole buying experience effortless. I love my new Equinox or as i Have renamed her Big Bertha!!! Thank You Francesko and the whole Eastchester crew you guys are truly magicians!

Amazing Experience

by from Bronx, NY |

I had recently been shopping around for a rugged american suv to suit my needs. I had been to chevy, ford and last stop was the jeep dealership in the bronx. Upon my arrival at Eastchester Chrysler, I was immediately greeted by a friendly woman who then proceeded to introduce me to my Salesman. Francesko did an amazing job showing me the car that suited exactly what i was looking for after our short interview. The Cherokee Trailhawk is exactly what I was looking for and the perfect car to show off to my friends. Definitely different and one of a kind in my opinion. The dealership and Francesko, along with Yves in Finance made me smile throughout the whole process. Smooth and efficient. Would deffinately recommend this dealership to my family and friends. THank you Eastchester!!!

Amazing Experience

Amazing

by from Newyork |

I went here in search of a cheap car , something affordable and reliable ... I met with Stan Charles & he was the most professional gentle giant I've ever met in my life he took care of everything for me and made sure I knew what was going on every step of the way. This was deff the best experience I've ever had stanly really listened to my needs and made sure I got exactly what I needed ... If I could hug him I would he's an amazing salesman and a better human being !! I'm sending all my friends and family to see him !

extremely quick buying process

by from Bronx, NY |

my salesperson Jimmy was really nice and knowledgeable about the car. he made it really easy to get into a new car that day

no pressure and great experience

by from eastchester ny |

no pressure and went over every option just a great overall experience took the time and patients to go over all paperwork and every option in vehicle to even pairing my phone and radio stations

Great service clean facility

by from Bronx , ny |

The service writer shawn and the entire staff where excellent with me, all staff members help me with my car issues I rate you guys a 10 !! Thank you guys !!

Great Service

by from Bronx, New York |

My experience with Stanley was more than I thought it would be. His professionalism along with patience were what I needed to make my purchase of my Brand new Renegade !

Great Service

by from Bronx, New York |

My experience with Stanley was out of this world. His professionalism along with his patience were what I needed to make this purchase. I would recommend him to anyone !