Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4007 Boston Rd, New York, NY 10466

Used 718-547-5500

Amazing Deal

by from Bronx, NY |

Came in looking to spend $19k on a quality used vehicle for my wife and the sales person David George was very helpful. I ended up buying a nice vehicle for less than what I intended to spend. Thanks David for all your help and the Eastchester Staff.

Excellent Service

by from Long Island, NY |

John Benitez was very helpful in introducing me to a very helpful sales woman named Martha who was very fast and efficient, the service was impeccable!!!!!!!!!

Awesome

by from Bronx, NY |

I brought in my 2002 Dodge Caravan for a recall and the service department found some other major problems with the vehicle. It was out of my budget to fix the car and but it wasn't safe for me to drive my kids around in it. So in the mix of me wonderinig what I was going to do a sales professional approached me and asked if there was anything he can do to help me. I explained to him what the service department stated he reassured me that he was going to do as much as he can to assist me. I didn't know he meant trade in my vehicle but I decided to see how far this would go. He gave some options whether I wanted to go new or pre owned and I knew with my budget brand new wasn't a option although I love the brand new Dodge Caravan's. Even though I didn't get a brand new caravan I was able to able to get a fairly new 2010 Dodge Caravan with 14,000 miles and bumper to bumper warranty. I really appreciate the staff at Eastchester Chrysler for everything they have done for me.

Satisfied Customer

by from Bronx, NY |

I visited Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge looking for a Dodge Journey. I was greeted by a sales professional and explained what I needed in my new vehicle. I was shown a few different vehicles that met my needs but I couldn't decide on which one I wanted. Eastchester Chrysler then made it very easy for me to decide. They made sure I stayed in my budget and I was able to get the most of out of the vehicle. So far I am enjoying my new Dodge Journey and my new features inside of it. Thanks Eastchester

Jeep Liberty

by from Mamoroneck, NY |

This dealership has been very helpful. I was looking to turn in my leased Jeep Liberty since my previous dealer closed down and i was told to call Eastchester. So I called the dealer and they didn't have any problems accepting the vehicle. When i came to drop off the vehicle I met with Wellington and advised me he can assit me with getting information on a new vehicle and reassured me that this dealership is a family and we are not going anywhere. I took a look at what they had to offer and I was able to purchase the same liberty with the same options at a reasonable price.

Happy Day

by from queens, ny |

Great Experience at this dealership. I was looking for a great deal on a new chrysler 300 and it just seemed like it wasn't going to happen. I spoke with the finance manager at Eastchester and reassured me that he will do his best to get me a great deal. After spending 2 hours in the dealership he was absolutely beneficial to my needs. I was able to drive off the lot with a brand new chrylser 300 with a very low interest rate. Couldn't ask for a better day =)

Service Department

by from Yonkers, NY |

Need service done on my 2006 Chrysler 300. After visiting other dealership in the area my car still wasn't running. So i decided to visit Eastchester Chrysler. What a beautiful facility i couln't believe they work on vehicles here. I went over what was going on with my car with the service advisor and to my surprise they fixed my car and it's been driving good ever since. For the excellence service i will continue to bring my vehicle to Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge.

NEW BODY STYLE

by from New York, NY |

Love the dodge chargers new look. I used to be scared to get behind the wheel of one because the body was just too big. Now with this new model out the vehicle is just perfect. Every street I drive down everyone asks me where did you get this car. " Eastchester Chrysler" they have a great deal going on due to the holiday and I'm happy i caught it. Love this my new car!!!

Eastchester

by from Bronx, NY |

I love my brand new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee!!!!!I was looking for a pre owned reliable vehicle when I visited Eastchester Chrysler jeep Dodge and i actually took home a brand new Jeep instead. The management staff was very helpful in my car buying process. They made sure I was aware of all my available options. I even test drove at least 3 cars before making a final decision. My overall experience at this dealership was great. Love the new vehicle.......

My trip to the Bronx, NY

by from atlanta, Ga |

I've been searching for a Chrysler Town and Country for over 6 months and I haven't been able to find a reasonable price for the vehicle near my home. I have been watching the Eastchester Chrysler inventory and there prices just were too real to believe so I finally gave in and gave them a call. The young lady who assisted me explained that there pricing is very aggressive and there inventory moves fast. So I weighed out all of my options and came to the decision that it was worth me flying all the way from Georgia to New York for the vehicle. When I arrived to the dealership there was no gimmicks I was able to purchase the vehicle for the same advertised price. The staff was very helpful and took into consideration the distant I have traveled. This has been far most the best experience I received when purchasing a vehicle. hen I'm ready for my next vehicle I will be coming back to Eastchester Chrysler"