Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4007 Boston Rd, New York, NY 10466

Used 718-547-5500

Great Service

by from Bronx, NY |

Great experience! Robert LaRosa was more than helpful and went above and beyond to make sure My famiily and I left the dealership 100% satisfied! It was a pleasure doing business with him!

Professional, Great Service and Clean facilities

by from Bronx, New York |

After searching for a family vehicle, we stumbled across Dodge and we decided to try it-- hesitant because of negative feedback from other sales rep. As soon as we walked into the showroom we met with Mr. LaRosa who greeted us with such a warm welcome. He said "How can I help you lovely ladies". We told him what we would like and he explained our options. He did not pressure us--he said think about it and see me on Saturday (23). We returned on that day without delay the paperwork was already in placed and everything went without a glitch. His years of experience and knowledge, his personality and sense of humor made our transaction very simple. What he said he would do, he did. We drove home our Dodge Durango 2014. He even went beyond his limits to assist in other areas. Robert is the best. I recommend him any day. He is a wonderful asset to the company and his professionalism is great. Keep doing what you love--making your customers happy. To the Finance Team- Thank You.

Excellent service.

by from Queens ny |

The experience was amazing and went in with low expectations and came out with a very high and satisfying experience. Thanks to jimmy I was able to get a good deal on a fairly new but used car. Thank you.

horrible service,sleazy ,greedy and deceptive.

by from yonkers,new york |

They are very cunning to get you to buy.They will make promises before the sale, buy after they will not even answer your calls.They pass you off to someone else until you are miserable with dealing with them.Never ever in life will i ever think about dealing with them...The most horrible experience Ive encounter with an organization.I wish they close down and stop taking people for con rides and slimmy deals.

Excellent Service

by from Bronx, NY |

I just had the best experience purchasing a Dodge Durango. Cecil made the process really easy and he went over everything with me and my husband. Being that it was my first time purchasing a car from a dealer and I didn't know the process. My credit is not good and he worked really hard to get me a good a deal. The GM, Mr. John F. K was excellent , he also helped me as much as he could. I went to get another car and I ended up getting the Durango. Excellent car. I will definetily recommend this dealer to anyone.

great representative and dealership

by from Bronx, NY |

Mr. Larosa was great and very helpful. I told him what I was looking for and how much I wanted to spend he showed me my options and made it happen. He's great and so is his energy. Great dealership I would definitely recommend to people.

2011 Dodge Ram

by from West Nyack, NY |

From the moment we arrived, all staff were attentive and informative. Jimmy was professional and knowledgeable...as well as personable. The deal was fair and painless. A great experience!

outstanding customer service

by from Bronx New York |

Eastchester Chrysler Jeep/Dodge has excellent and outstanding customer service staff. They made my recent used car purchase fast and thorough. I was able to walk in and lliterally drive my car out the next day with the ultimate confidence that everything was completed correctly. My car was presented to me in excellent condition even though there was inclement weather. My salesperson was extremely knowlegable and took his time giving me a full overview of the vehicle before I drove it off the lot. My sales person demonstrated all the necessary skills that helped me make my final decision. I felt confident that I made the right choice!

Smooth and easy transaction

by from Larchmont, NY |

My wife and I went in to purchase a new car over the Black Friday weekend to take advantage of great prices. We received a guaranteed price from TrueCar for an in stock 2014 Jeep Cherokee and began working with Craig to purchase the car. The price was well below what any other dealer in 50 miles was offering. They did not have the car with the specifications we requested on site, and rather than trying to sell us on upgrades, they matched the TrueCar price and helped work with us to have the car built from the manufacturer. Estimated timing for completion was 6-8 weeks, and almost exactly 2 months later, we received a call from Jimmy Somma letting us know the car was ready for delivery. I thought it was slightly odd that we were contacted by a different salesperson from whom we originally dealt with, but Jimmy explained the situation and was extremely helpful through the entire delivery process. I was a bit worried that we were being passed off to someone who was going to try to boost the price or sell us on add-ons, but Jimmy did nothing of the sort. He was professional, knowledgeable, and extremely friendly throughout. Everything was in order and the process could not have gone smoother. I would absolutely recommend this dealer and Jimmy specifically for any future car purchases.

So Happy

by from Bronx, Ny |

I usually don't ever write reviews but I had such a great experience buying my 2010 Hyundai Sonata at Eastchester Chrysler that I wanted to spread the word. When you walk in the receptionist is a sweet heart who immediately paged Mr. Anthony Couvertier who I had spoken to on the phone before I came in. Mr. Couvertier was great from the first time we spoke on the phone, very proffesional & helpful... He was able to meet all my needs as far as the exact vehicle I wanted for an even better price than I had imagined. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly but the only name I will never forget is Anthony's, this is my fourth time buying a car & I never had such an awesome salesman to work with. I would reccomend this dealership & even more so this salesman. The only negative comment i can make is that the coffee wasn't the greatest but other than that, I'm sending anyone I know here.