Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4007 Boston Rd, New York, NY 10466

Used 718-547-5500

don,t back product.

by from bronx ny |

stop playing loud music in repair shop.mechanic,s to busy on phones and dancing in repair shop.

Love the atmosphere and service.

by from bronx ny |

hello my name is Tanisha Brooke. i was very pleased at my visit at eastchester crysler jeep and dodge and will be back soon. thanks to my sales advisor Alan Sharp for the great service and professionalism.

Great Service!

by from Bronx Ny |

I would say the service at this dealership is Great. i bought a 2012 dodge charger a few weeks ago. my sales person was Jacob Padilla. Very well spoken & professional. i am satisfied with my new vehicle. thanks !

Outstanding Service & Help

by from New York |

My experience at Eastchester Chrysler was Great, Had a knowledgeable sales professional Ernest Clarke, he answered all my questions and did his best to get me the vehicle i wanted, would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone.

Great Service

by from New York |

Great Service

by from Bronx, NY |

Great experience! Robert LaRosa was more than helpful and went above and beyond to make sure My famiily and I left the dealership 100% satisfied! It was a pleasure doing business with him!

Professional, Great Service and Clean facilities

by from Bronx, New York |

After searching for a family vehicle, we stumbled across Dodge and we decided to try it-- hesitant because of negative feedback from other sales rep. As soon as we walked into the showroom we met with Mr. LaRosa who greeted us with such a warm welcome. He said "How can I help you lovely ladies". We told him what we would like and he explained our options. He did not pressure us--he said think about it and see me on Saturday (23). We returned on that day without delay the paperwork was already in placed and everything went without a glitch. His years of experience and knowledge, his personality and sense of humor made our transaction very simple. What he said he would do, he did. We drove home our Dodge Durango 2014. He even went beyond his limits to assist in other areas. Robert is the best. I recommend him any day. He is a wonderful asset to the company and his professionalism is great. Keep doing what you love--making your customers happy. To the Finance Team- Thank You.

Excellent service.

by from Queens ny |

The experience was amazing and went in with low expectations and came out with a very high and satisfying experience. Thanks to jimmy I was able to get a good deal on a fairly new but used car. Thank you.

horrible service,sleazy ,greedy and deceptive.

by from yonkers,new york |

They are very cunning to get you to buy.They will make promises before the sale, buy after they will not even answer your calls.They pass you off to someone else until you are miserable with dealing with them.Never ever in life will i ever think about dealing with them...The most horrible experience Ive encounter with an organization.I wish they close down and stop taking people for con rides and slimmy deals.

Excellent Service

by from Bronx, NY |

I just had the best experience purchasing a Dodge Durango. Cecil made the process really easy and he went over everything with me and my husband. Being that it was my first time purchasing a car from a dealer and I didn't know the process. My credit is not good and he worked really hard to get me a good a deal. The GM, Mr. John F. K was excellent , he also helped me as much as he could. I went to get another car and I ended up getting the Durango. Excellent car. I will definetily recommend this dealer to anyone.