Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4007 Boston Rd, New York, NY 10466

Used 718-547-5500

Excellent Service and Savings!

by from BRONX, NY |

I had a great car buying experience. They have an amazing service center. I will service my vehicle here, recommend friend and family.

Great Dealership

by from Bronx NY |

Great services My salesmen Anthony was great .... I will be buying another vehicle for my wife in the next couple of months...

great experiene

by from Baldwin Place NY |

I have dealt with Rafael and Jim on many occasions. They are true professionals who care about the client, they are both organized, detailed and walked me thru step by step on the process of buying a vehicle. They both took the time to ask me if I had any questions several times and listened to my concerns. It was a pleasure dealing with both and I will definately visit them again as well as refer clients to them.

Excellent Service

by from Bronx, New York |

Mr. Williams was wonderful!!! we have shopped around for a car in the past and was discouraged but with Mr. William he worked with us and made us feel very comfortable and sold us our dream car!! thank you Mr. Williams - I look forward to yrs with our new car!!

Great Dealership! Excellent Salesman Jimmy Somma

by from Carle Place, NY |

Jimmy is a pleasure to work with, as always. We have had the pleasure of purchasing 2 vehicles from Jimmy for our company, and I have leased 1 vehicle from him, all in 2013. The price was always were we needed it to be and we received excellent customer service, and excellent vehicles. I would recommend Jimmy Somma from Eastchester Dodge to anyone looking to buy or lease a vehicle. Jimmy understood what we wanted, and delivered! If you want to visit a dealership that you can feel comfortable in, visit Eastchester Dodge. Ask Jimmy to call me if you want to speak with me about my experience there, I would be happy to speak with anyone to tell them what a great experience it was, all three times!

Great car!

by from Bronx, NY |

From the very start, our experience in buying our car was amazing. We were met in the lot by Rick Rogers who right away brought us inside the showroom so that he could discover what we were looking for. When I told him about a car we had seen on the internet, he brought up the info on the computer. After sharing facts about this car, it was shown that this particular car was sold the day before. So Rick showed is another model, a more recent used car, that we really liked...also with less mileage. After we settled on the deal, Rick and John F. Kennedy worked with us for financing and to obtain insurance at a great premium. All in all, I would describe the atmosphere at this dealership as that of a family. This was very important for myself and my wife who are always searching for businesses that treat their custoimers as family. As for Rick, all I can say is that he was amazing in his concern, care and understanding in dealing with us. Great work, Rick! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great car.

Decent Experience

by from Bronx, NY |

Sales professional Sadiq Wilson did a great job accommodating my purchase. He was honest, attentive, and straightforward, unlike the majority of "professionals" in the car sales industry. He walked me through the entire process, and explained everything with the utmost professionalism. I would recommend acquaintances to buy their vehicles with Mr. Wilson's assistance. Just a word of caution, once you reach the final phase of the car buying process (sit-down with the business manager) just make sure the numbers agreed upon are still the same. Without careful observance, my original deal would've crept back up by over $2,000!

New car purchase

by from Yonkers, New York |

Julio in sales was knowledgable in explaining the facts of the vehicle that I was interested in . The location is in the Bronx central to major highway easy on and off. Eastchester Group had many cars onsite to select from.

Deceptive

by from Wilmington DE |

I drove a significant distance with the goal of purchasing the 2010 Audi Q5 advertised. I made this fact know to everyone I spoke with leading up to my visit. I was assured the car was in stock and as advertised. Upon arrival I met a salesman who was reasonable nice. I explained my reason for the visit and shortly thereafter I was examining the Q5. Keep in mind there are over 50 pics available to be viewed using either cars.com or the dealers website; however non show the damage to this car. There was a dent under the rear passenger door 3rd window, numerous dents on the rear bumper all of which were missing paint, the rear passenger side tire had a hole in it, the interior had not been vacuumed and the car had a slight smell of cigarettes. I realize that used cars come with wear and tear but in this case I felt deceived because there were so many photos of the good spots of the car one is lead to believe they car was in much better condition. I asked why weren't these imperfections photographed and was told "if we photographed the dents no one would inquire about the car". I argued just the opposite because I feel its best to be honest and disclose at least the obvious flaws so the buyer is not surprised and can make an informed decision whether to visit the dealership and not feel "hustled" or deceived by a salesperson. I would stay away from this place because they are not to be trusted.

Great Experience!!!!

by from LBNYC |

Had an easy, informative visit! First visit walked out with a new car. Went on several test drives before my final choice, due to so many vehicle choices available as well as colors. Jimmy and Brian had patience and we're very kind. Easy filling out paperwork, had an overall Great experience. Love my truck!!!!