JM Motors

JM Motors

6070 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas, NV 89122

Used 877-522-0481

$750 Get's You Driving - TODAY!!!

Love my new car!

by from Las Vegas |

As a single woman I was skeptical about car buying on my own. JM Motors staff made this experience awesome! Friendly staff, great selection and no pressure sale. I love my new car and left feeling like I got a great deal. Everyone was very professional and nice. I will be referring friends and family to JM Motors.

October 25, 2013

We thank you, in advance, Emily for your referrals! We are always very pleased when our customers trust us with their family and friends!

Honest Place

by from Las Vegas |

I FINALLY found a used car dealer that was helpful with a good selection and fair prices. My salesman Joe at JM Motors was awesome! I will recommend this place to my friends, family and coworkers.

Love My Range Rover

by from Henderson, NV |

Great Car! Professional Dealership. Good selection and fair prices.

Best truck buying experience I ever had

by from Las Vegas nv |

I was turned down at all over town and after 30 min they had me approved with a bank and rolling down the road. I cannot thank them enough for getting me in a diesel at a price that beet anybody in town

December 2, 2013

Thank you, Jason! We certainly enjoyed helping you with your new truck!

Love my Jeep!! Thanks JM Motors!!

by from Henderson NV |

I called them and was looking for a Jeep and they had 4 to chose from, they were all very nice and it was hard to chose between the 4 but I did get a very very nice Jeep with low miles. Staff was great and they were very helpful. I will recommend them to all friends.

November 18, 2013

Thank you, Steve! I love to get positive feedback from our customers... It goes a long way in showing our future customers that they can depend on JM Motors for quality, reasonably priced vehicles as well as great customer service and friendly staff (despite some negative feedback we have received. We certainly appreciate your business and can't wait to help your friends!

Buyer Beware

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I purchased a Mazda Miata from JM about 10 months ago. When I bought the car they said I would build my credit and be able to get a bank to finance me after about six months. Tried to buy a car; JM and Car Financial DID NOT REPORT my payments to the credit bureaus. Seems JM is like any other beater lot; only interested in selling cars and making $$$$ and not following up on their promises. So just be AWARE. You must follow up on their promises and make sure they do what they promise.

October 14, 2013

We apologize for any misunderstanding, but we do report to the credit bureaus at the end of the contract and JM Motors will always give a letter of credit if asked to do so. Our number one priority is ALWAYS customer service and we strive to achieve customer satisfaction everyday so we can continue to earn referral business.

Terrible! Worst experience of my LIFE!

by from Henderson NV |

They rush you. They get you in a car that has not been smoked let alone checked out after being brought straight from an auction in California! After purchasing my car I took it the the original dealership and got a legit diagnostic done. The totally cost of repairs is over $5000! They told me to bring the car back and they will swap it out. I have called for a month and they keep avoiding me and when I go up there they tell me Tim and the owner are in California! This is the fist car I ever bought in my 30 years of living! I am hurt and disappointed more than anything! But I have two small children that have to ride around in that death trap that they call a car! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THESE PEOPLE!

October 14, 2013

We do regret that anyone would have a bad experience here at JM Motors. We offer warranties on all of our vehicles, which this customer declined at the time of purchase. We did, however outsource these repairs to a licensed professional mechanic and all repairs were done at no cost to the customer.

bad experince

by from las vegas nv |

went recently to buy a car cars are junk an d over priced tried to have me sign a blank contract never go there

October 14, 2013

We try to price all of our vehicles at or below blue book value here at JM Motors. We believe that everyone deserves a second chance to redeem their challenged credit and should be offered fair and affordable pricing as well as quality vehicles to choose from.

Service was very good

by from Newport Beach, CA |

I did not buy a car yet, but the service and call back courtesy were above and beyond good!

October 14, 2013

We hope to see you back soon!

Better Cars Better Prices for sure!

by from Las Vegas |

Great selection of cars. I was looking for a BMW 7 series and found it here. Salesman Tom was very nice. No pressure to buy. Answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend to family, friends and coworkers. Thanks JM Motors I love my new ride!

October 14, 2013

We truly appreciate your business and hope to be of service to your friends and family! Happy driving!

these guys are thrives and the vehicle junk

by from NELLIS, NEVADA |

Prices are good because vehicles are junk. I drove one truck and it shook really bad and the guy said it was normal. Drove a second truck an it wouldn't shift above second and he stated that the vehicle was fine. Scammers!

October 14, 2013

We strive to keep low pricing and to have quality pre-owned vehicles on our lot. We offer warranties on all our vehicles and they are inspected for safety and smogged before they are put on the lot for sale. It is unfortunate that this customer did not find a truck that he liked here. We would have loved to earn his business.