JM Motors

6070 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas, NV 89122

I Got Better Than I Exspected

by from Henderson NV |

I walked into JM Motors after being dropped off at another car lot close by I had talked to this other car lot on the phone explaining what I had for a down payment and what I could afford monthly they said no problem they could help me when I got there they had a much higher down payment and higher monthly on very over priced car with almost 200,00 mile on it I was so disappointed I walked out. I went across the street to JM Motors Krys my Salesman was standing outside when I walked onto the lot he ask how he could help me I explained my situation and that I had just left different lot very disappointed he ask what I was looking for in a vehicle I told affordable economical and reliable nothing fancy he said he was sure they help me and boy did they after running my Credit app to see what I could qualify for he said they need to start off on the lower end I was ready for that I was like a 2002 Dodge Neon or Something along lines but with reasonable miles what I got was a 2005 Saturn Vue with lower than average miles and in very good condition I was pleasantly surprised . they worked hard and even stayed well past closing to put me in my car that night Mike the finance guy even got me a lower interest rate than we had thought they helped with finding insurance and in my own opinion went way above and beyond to get me wheels I will recommend JM Motors to any one in need of a good used car

setting the record straight off the record straigh

by from Henderson, NV |

Its a shame the the management has to resort to name calling and insults. Fact 1 there is a noise that only shows up with the operation of the clutch pedal. Fact 2 as of this post you have yet to produce any tangible prood that anything was done to the car. I.e. parts invoice. Labor invoice...or how about an invoice for the flywheel machining. Fact 3. If you remove the transmission of an audi quattro. It involves removing the front drive shafts since they are bolted to the trans axle. The ABS sensor rings are located on the outboard side of the axle and are read by a magnetic pick up yhat feeds data to the abs computer. Its relly cool. There is one on all 4 wheels. Hence 4 wheel abs. If you realized. .I just shot holes in your response. Fact 4. Nifty thing these audis. The ECM ( thats electronic control module) has sensors that read things like viscous differential play and wheel spin so it can optimize the legendary audi quattro stability system. It moves power from the wheels that slip to the wheels that grip. Fact 5. At NO TIME have I said the clutch was bad. You were told the throw out bearing was making noise. After supposedly replacing the clutch assembly, which should have included a throw out bearing, the clutch pedal is softer. Quite the opposite of what a new pressure plate with new springs would be. New pressure plate, new friction disc=more pressure. And all of that is just about the clutch. Not including the oil leak from the right side of the engine that I am site you will say wasnt there or the bad motor mounts. So you see kind sir my knowledge of the audi madel lines is extensive. Enough so that I have maintained an email address with the user name AUDIQUATTROSPORT for the better part of 15 years. This os our 3rd audi. Our 2nd quattro. And yes we even had a model the the good old 2.3 5 cyl in it. So if you want to continie calling me Mr. AUDI...Thank you. I believe I have earned it.

Too busy with other things...

by from Henderson, Nv |

My wife purchased a 2001 Audi A4 quattro. Before the purchase we noted a noise from the clutch. It sounded like a bearing noise. The dealership agreed to replace the clutch assembly if we purchased the car. We agreed. The salesman Joe told us the car would also come with a 3 month 4500 mile warranty. After almost 2 weeks of being told the parts had been ordered we were finally able to droo the car off the following tuesday. Keep in mind that I called several parts distribution centers and even the dealership and the clutch assembly was readily available. We picked the vehicle up. The clutch pedal had a better feel to it but the CHECK ENGINE light and the ABS light were now on and the ABS pump was making noise. This was all on top of the bad motor mounts and an oil leaks in the passanger side of the engine. When I called to ask the status...I was told that the owner John said he had replaced the clutch assembly and that he never thought that was the problem. They replaced what I told them to replace and they were not doing anything else. I have an extensive background in automotive repair having been a service writer for a repair shop in Denver Co. The bearing noise is directly related the the clutch pedal. When the clutch is engaged the noise goes away. When the clutch is disengaged the bearing noise is heard. We agreed to buy the car for well over blue book value and put our faith and our money in a dealership that hides behind lies, derogatory comments behind the customers back (yes...my wife heard the reference Mike made) and false information.

May 10, 2014

You debate with logic or you can chose to rant and scream like a little girl who did not get her Barbie for her birthday. Mr Rosenhanclan unfortunately chose the latter, so let me set the record straight. Our owner tried to explain to Mr Rosenhanclan that there was no noise coming from the clutch or clutch assembly, however he commence to tell everyone and anyone who would listen what an Audi expert he was and that he was right and we were wrong. My owner took a diplomatic approach and at his own expense he replaced a clutch and clutch assembly that was perfectly good to appease this so call expert. Now anyone reading this that has any automotive mechanical knowledge knows that working on the clutch has no bearing on the ABS light or the check engine light which he says is now on, and by the way his vehicle passed required emissions test which it would not have done if the check engine light was on when he bought the car. Mr Audi oops sorry Mr Rosenhanclan, if he was any kind of service writer would know wearable items are not covered by warranties.We fixed what we agreed to and now that he was wrong he wants to blame anyone but the person who was wrong. Mr Rosenhanclan look in the mirror and you will see that unprofessional person you so much want to blame for your own incompetence, maybe you should leave the diagnostic work to the school trained technicians,and let there be no mistake this is Mike who is responding to this unfounded review you wrote.

Honest Place

by from Las Vegas |

I FINALLY found a used car dealer that was helpful with a good selection and fair prices. My salesman Joe at JM Motors was awesome! I will recommend this place to my friends, family and coworkers.

Love My Range Rover

by from Henderson, NV |

Great Car! Professional Dealership. Good selection and fair prices.

Best truck buying experience I ever had

by from Las Vegas nv |

I was turned down at all over town and after 30 min they had me approved with a bank and rolling down the road. I cannot thank them enough for getting me in a diesel at a price that beet anybody in town

December 2, 2013

Thank you, Jason! We certainly enjoyed helping you with your new truck!

Love my Jeep!! Thanks JM Motors!!

by from Henderson NV |

I called them and was looking for a Jeep and they had 4 to chose from, they were all very nice and it was hard to chose between the 4 but I did get a very very nice Jeep with low miles. Staff was great and they were very helpful. I will recommend them to all friends.

November 18, 2013

Thank you, Steve! I love to get positive feedback from our customers... It goes a long way in showing our future customers that they can depend on JM Motors for quality, reasonably priced vehicles as well as great customer service and friendly staff (despite some negative feedback we have received. We certainly appreciate your business and can't wait to help your friends!

Love my new car!

by from Las Vegas |

As a single woman I was skeptical about car buying on my own. JM Motors staff made this experience awesome! Friendly staff, great selection and no pressure sale. I love my new car and left feeling like I got a great deal. Everyone was very professional and nice. I will be referring friends and family to JM Motors.

October 25, 2013

We thank you, in advance, Emily for your referrals! We are always very pleased when our customers trust us with their family and friends!

Buyer Beware

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I purchased a Mazda Miata from JM about 10 months ago. When I bought the car they said I would build my credit and be able to get a bank to finance me after about six months. Tried to buy a car; JM and Car Financial DID NOT REPORT my payments to the credit bureaus. Seems JM is like any other beater lot; only interested in selling cars and making $$$$ and not following up on their promises. So just be AWARE. You must follow up on their promises and make sure they do what they promise.

October 14, 2013

We apologize for any misunderstanding, but we do report to the credit bureaus at the end of the contract and JM Motors will always give a letter of credit if asked to do so. Our number one priority is ALWAYS customer service and we strive to achieve customer satisfaction everyday so we can continue to earn referral business.

Terrible! Worst experience of my LIFE!

by from Henderson NV |

They rush you. They get you in a car that has not been smoked let alone checked out after being brought straight from an auction in California! After purchasing my car I took it the the original dealership and got a legit diagnostic done. The totally cost of repairs is over $5000! They told me to bring the car back and they will swap it out. I have called for a month and they keep avoiding me and when I go up there they tell me Tim and the owner are in California! This is the fist car I ever bought in my 30 years of living! I am hurt and disappointed more than anything! But I have two small children that have to ride around in that death trap that they call a car! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THESE PEOPLE!

October 14, 2013

We do regret that anyone would have a bad experience here at JM Motors. We offer warranties on all of our vehicles, which this customer declined at the time of purchase. We did, however outsource these repairs to a licensed professional mechanic and all repairs were done at no cost to the customer.