New Star Auto Group

1239 McCarter Hwy, Newark, NJ 07104

100% Guaranteed Credit Approval

DISHONORABLE BUSINESS

by from VAUXHALL, NJ |

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE, SOLD ME A CAR WITH KNOWN ISSUES, SENT TO MECHANIC THAT WOULD NOT LET ME SEE THE WORKORDER TO SHOW WHAT WAS DONE, STRETCHED OUT TIME UNTIL THE 30 DAY WARRANTY RAN OUT. ASKED FOR THE NAME OF OWNER, WOULD NOT COMPLY; ASKED FOR THE NAME OF THE OWNER, TOLD ME THAT HE DOES NOT TALK TO ANYBODY. CAR HAD ISSUES THAT THEY WERE AWARE OF AND JUST KEPT GIVING US THE RUN AROUND....FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, THIS IS A VERY DISHONORABLE BUSINESS. DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY HAVE SOMEONE EVEN AT THE BBB GETTING PAID OFF FOR THEM. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, EXPERIENCE.

GREAT !

by from Roselle, NJ |

This is one of the best dealers out there.. Jesus was so nice and understanding as to what I wanted. Happy with my new car.

Goooooo

by from elizabeth, nj |

I love this dealer, eveyone was so friendly especially Jesus. He was a very good salesman and offered me a great car. Would reccommend to anyone.

BUYER BEWARE!!

by from Rochester, NY |

BEWARE!!! Very shift business! Fought against giving me further information about the car, including hiding of the CARFAX. REFUSED to give me my $500 deposit back when I wanted back out because of said issues. DO NOT DEAL HERE!!!

VERY VERY BAD BUSINESS

by from POINT PLEASANT ,NJ |

BOUGHT A CAR FROM THIS DEALER AND IT BROKE DOWN ON MY WAY HOME. OWNER WOULDNT EVEN CALL ME.SECTARY CALL ME AND SAID THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO.I BOUGHT IT. SAVE YOURSELF MONEY DONT GO THERE....

Absolutely Satisfied with my purchase

by from Linden, NJ |

I bought my BMW at New Star and will definitely recommend it to anyone I know. They were concerned about my overall satisfaction and helped me to the T. If you are looking for the right place to buy a car this is definitely the place to go.