Fairfax Kia

10601 Fairfax Blvd., Fairfax, VA 22030

New 888-232-0814 New 888-232-0814
Used 888-231-9761 Used 888-231-9761
Service 888-232-0871 Service 888-232-0871

Home of the LOW PRICE GUARANTEE! Shop us & save!

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I couldn't have asked for a better buying experience. I was contacted by Tony; at my request, for information about buying a new Kia Sportage. He was very up front about pricing and was happy to answer any questions I had over the phone. He offered information about my trade in that no other dealership had offered. When I arrived at the dealership, I was greeted warmly by Tony and Pat who where happy to help me in any way. They introduced me to Basil who helped me with the sale. Basil was very attentive and happy to explain any and all features of the Kia Sportage. The woman in the Finance Department was very informative and professional. I am very happy with my purchase and so glad I went to Fairfax Kia.

Excellent buying experience,

by from Stafford Va. |

Excellent buying experience our salesman Bryce was easy to work with,made the adjustments we needed and made it a easy decision to purchase a car from Fairfax Kia. Our business looks forward to the next Anthony N.Va Odor Removal

Excellent Service

by from Falls Church, VA |

KC Bhabani was my sales rep when I purchased my new Kia Soul this past week and was very professional handling my request and qualifying me for a sale. He was patient and answered all my questions regarding the sale. I told him what I was looking for and he did not try to sell me anything I did not request as other sales people would normally do. His efficiency and that of the finance staff made the paperwork process as pleasant as could be. KC is a professional at his job and was key to making my experience with Fairfax Kia a most satisfying.

Great Transparency; Great Service

by from Manassas, VA |

I purchased a used vehicle from Fairfax Kia and experienced exceptional service (ask for Brad). He was able to answer all my questions, gave me a fair value for my trade-in and provided me with a degree of transparency that I have yet to experience at other dealerships. This all aided in making me confident that I made the right decision to purchase from Fairfax Kia. I will highly recommend their used car sales team to friends and family.

Just what I was looking for

by from Sterling, VA |

I have been in the market for over two months narrowing down the manufacturer and model I wanted. Based on internet pricing, Fairfax Kia was always the lowest. Unlike other dealers, the website gets an A+. It was easy to navigate and the lowest pricing for both purchase and lease presented with a click of the mouse. I finally went to the lot and no one bothered me as I looked around the lot. After giving me ample time to look around, KC Bhabani introduced himself He went over the Kia Optima EX features and took me on a a test drive. At no point on this visit or even the follow up visit 2-weeks later did he pressure me into finalizing a deal. Early in my search for a car, other dealers, including Honda the sales push was ridiculous. With every other dealership I looked at, including their websites, the lowest pricing was not transparent at all. In addition, KC promptly answered all of my questions that I issued online through their website regarding an alternative EX model with a package upgrade, including pricing aspects. I went in just to look at the car I selected off their website first hand. KC went over the features of the final car with me. Again, I did not get any pressure to buy. Finally, on Labor Day, with my internet pricing and coupon in hand, I sorted through the final numbers with KC and the Sales Manager, Billy Pelaez. There were no hidden add-on costs, everything was explained thoroughly and all questions were answered without hesitation (including Kia Finance aspects). The bottom line: Great service with a no-pressure sales approach. This along with transparent pricing (and the lowest you will most likely find) made me a happy customer and I would recommend Fairfax Kia.

Fairfax Kia responded to this review

September 13, 2015

Angela, Thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic review and recommendation! We're thrilled to hear KC Bhabani provided you an utmost memorable excellent car buying experience, along with Billy Pelaez. We'll be sure to let them know your appreciation. Congrats on your new Kia Optima EX! Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again. Enjoy your new car!

Great experience buying at Fairfax Kia

by from Fairfax, VA |

My salesman was great! So was his manager and finance guy. I was reluctant about buying from a dealership but the staff here made it a hassle free experience.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Fairfax, VA |

I never felt pressured or stressed while at Fairfax Kia, compared to the other dealerships that I went to! The customer service was beyond excellent! I truly appreciated the assistance by KC, Mr. David Kim, and Mr. Mike Arbitman for making my new car buying experience the best!!! It was just such a pleasant atmosphere there and I'm so happy with my brand new Kia Optima LX!

Great Service!

by from Fairfax, VA |

All of the employees were a pleasure to work with - especially Hank, Billy and David. They took the time to work with us to provide us with the best deal possible allowing us to drive off the lot with a new car that meets the needs of our family.

KIA FAIRFAX

by from Fairfax, VA |

Carlos was very professional and knew the programs offered and we received a great deal. Recommend the dealership to anyone looking for a KIA product.

Excellent Service and Dealership

by from Alexandria, VA |

Service Rep Kirolous was very efficient and pleasant to work with. Waiting area was nice and comfortable. Car was ready within time approximated for work that needed to be performed.

Fairfax Kia responded to this review

June 2, 2015

Patricia, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback about your experience with Kirolous. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that Kirolous was able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Jay Madrigal - jay.madrigal@fairfaxkia.com