Bertera Mitsubishi

526 Riverdale St, West Springfield, MA 01089

New 877-287-7134 New 877-287-7134
Used 877-281-3449 Used 877-281-3449
Service 877-270-0463 Service 877-270-0463

Bertera Mitsubishi...Driving deals in YOUR direction!

Purchased 4 months ago, still extremely satisfied

by from Taunton, MA |

I purchased my 08 SRT8 Jeep from George at Mitsubishi. After searching tirelessly for a year, I finally found one worth taking a look at nearly 2 hours away. George was extremely friendly, worked pricing with me, and got me one heck of a deal on financing. He was also very open and honest showing all dealer records of the vehicle, thankfully it was serviced there almost exclusively. Looking into a rare car, I was a little antsy to get the deal done, especially over a weekend. I was ready to place a $2000 deposit down to make sure he held it, but he did not pressure me at all, saying even $200 would be the max he would take for a deposit to hold it for the following Monday. As someone rebuilding my credit, I didn't think it was possible, but he made it happen. The vehicle was as advertised, they cleaned it up nicely for pick up, and sure enough, I have not regretted it a day since. For someone who is very skeptical about dealerships and salesmen since I deal with them quite often, I can say this is one experience that I won't forget. Thanks for everything.

Excellent email service

by from Woodstock,CT |

As I live over 1 hour away from any Mitsubishi dealer I attempted to email all the dealerships around me and discuss Mirage pricing. Bertera was competitive but didn't end up the lowest price. Even though I purchased a car elsewhere they where to best to deal with by email. I didn't get the you have to come in line so many dealerships used. They where extremely responsive and answered all my questions very quickly.

New Evo GSR

by from Hartford,CT |

Two months ago I called George at Bertera Mitsbuishi about a new 2014 Lancer Evo GSR. George gave me a fair price for my trade-in, and was straightforward and no-nonsense when negotiating numbers. He also kept me well-informed throughout the process. No complaints with the new vehicle.

Love It, PERIOD. Very Satisfied Customer

by from Springfield, MA |

I hadn't heard the best things about this dealership prior to buying a vehicle from them but they did have the car I wanted so I took my chances and I'm more than happy that I did. The manager was great to work with and very helpful and caring. Everyone was nice and I took my boys with me so they can see the car mom had picked out for the family and they treated them like gold as well as myself. The service I received goes to show that you can't always listen to what people say and you have to experience some things for yourself. I thank them for all the hard work they did to ensure that I walked away with the keys to the vehicle I wanted. The manager George was exceptional and thorough. Thank you every one!

Low Pressure Evo MR Purchase

by from Long Island, NY |

Debated the purchase of a 2014 Evo MR until there were none left in my immediate area. Spotted a white '14 on cars.com 100+ miles from the NY tri-state. Made the drive to Bertera after a few phone conversations with George, the general manager who put a deal together that was worth pursuing. After going back and forth for a few weeks (maybe longer!) and deciding to make the purchase, things proceeded as planned. No surprises, making an out of state purchase stress free. They have a nice Mitsubishi inventory, a comfortable facility, and quite a few Evos. The car was delivered as promised, spotless, under 10 miles, without any hidden fees. Was picked up from the Springfield bus depot by George and was in and out quickly. I would certainly do business again with George and the Bertera Group. They have an Evo expert on staff who answered my questions and provided information regarding the break-in period. I hope Mitsubishi gets aggressive with their plans to develop several new cars for their dealer network. Looking forward to preserving one of the last '14 MR Evos around. Thank George!

Great overall experience

by from Northampton, MA |

Leased a '15 Mitsubishi Outlander for my business. Had several hiccups (caused by IRS and RMV) but the folks at the dealership were super accommodating. Drove for two days with a dealer plate until everything got sorted out. The staff were easy to get a hold of and very responsive. Really happy with my vehicle and with my overall experience with these folks! Would highly recommend them.

Great purchace, Great Dealership

by from great barrington MA |

They worked very hard with me to make sure I was completely happy. Nice small dealership and very genuine people. Highly reccomend. Bought my car here on a reccomendation from a friend and even visited 5 other mitsubishi dealers who ALL tried to rip me off. They were great and I look forward to working with them on my next trade in.

Great Experience Buying Out of State

by from Pottstown, PA |

I wanted to find a used Lincoln MKX at a very low price so I expanded my online search and found exactly what I wanted at Bertera Mitsubishi in Massachusetts. Dominick Salemi, the General Manger, called to respond to my email the very next morning. I felt he was very honest and I decided to take the 4+ hour drive to see this SUV. The next day Dominick called to say he could drive it to his Daughter's softball game just over an hour from my house and that sounded great to me. It was very easy to use their web site to get great financing. The SUV was exactly as he described it. I drove it, loved it, and signed the paperwork in NJ. Dominick had it delivered to my home town in a few days. I worked with multiple dealers in my local neighborhood, but none of them measured up to the service Dominick provided. If you find the perfect car at this dealership, don't let distance deter you.

Best dealership we've seen in town!

by from Chicopee, MA |

This is the 4th car that we have purchased from this family chain of dealerships. We did not enjoy 2 of the actual dealerships, but this Mitsubishi one is where we bought the 3rd and 4th cars from and we are pleased as pickles at how great of a deal we got both of those times. That's why we went back to them again for that 4th car. They located and picked up this car from another dealership with our exact specifications, no deviation or omission, and they presented it in perfect shape; it was super detailed and sharp as a whistle. And, the deal they gave us on the price simply could not be beat. Yes, the manufacturer financing paperwork was extensive and the insurance company took forever to do their part, but the salesperson, finance person, clerical person, parts person and service person all did exceptional customer satisfaction! 5 Stars out of 5! You've got to go there to believe how great they are.

Great Buying experience with Salesman Chris Salemi

by from Rochester NH |

We looked and looked for a 2008 Chrysler Sebring Convertible and found one at Bertera. We called ahead to check if it was still available. It was so we made the 2 1/2 drive to see it. When we got there we were greeted by Chris Salemi. We were very pleased by his friendliness. He accommodated us right away with the keys to test drive it. We were quite pleased with the car and decided to buy it. We were not pressured by price bickering at all. What you see is what you pay. They did however promise the detailing and a set of new tires. They DELIVERED the car to us two days later after detailing and tires were done. I would go to this dealership again in a heartbeat. They are professionals. Chris was a delight to deal with. Best buying experience in my MANY years of buying cars.