Zimbrick MINI of Madison

Used 888-732-8046
Service 866-578-0059

A Great Experience!

by from Atlantic City, NJ |

This was my first foray into buying a car online, and from far away. I had just had an awful experience with a dealer in a different state, and was about to give up on the process, when I saw the car I was looking for in the Pre-owned Inventory of Zimbrick Mini of Madison. These guys restored my faith in the process. From the Customer Service rep I first called (Jeff), to the salesperson he put me in touch with (Kyle), to the finance manager who closed the deal (Mike), these people were no just the friendliest people you can imagine, they also treated my wife and me with respect and integrity. To us, they stood out from many of the other dealer personnel we have met. We felt we had been treated honestly, fairly and kindly. We did not have that "Did I just get ripped-off?" feeling that sometimes rides with you when you buy a used car. All of this combined to make the flight, and the 16-hour drive home, COMPLETELY WORTH IT. Living in New Jersey, we're not sure if we'll buy another car from a Zimbrick dealership (in Wisconsin), but we definitely WOULD, based on this experience!

very happy

by from Appleton, wi |

We came from about 2 hours away and were able to drive home our new car that day. Staff kept checking if we needed any refreshments. There was a small play area perfect for my toddler. It took a little while to talk to the finance dept. We purchased a used car.

Did not purchase a Mini- not so great experience

by from madison,wi |

This was my first vehicle purchase. I wasn't excited about it but it was important that I purchase a vehicle before winter arrived. If I had more time to shop around I would have avoided Mini of Madison all together. I purchased a 2011 Nissan Sentra. I was told that it was on an auction site and that it had been tagged so the lowest price they would take would be the sticker price. I mentioned to Sheena that I am not interested in haggling and I do not see the point in going back and forth on a price. I first looked at the vehicle in mid October, the purchase was finalized in mid November! Why? That is a good question, I assume because they were looking for a better price to come from the auction and it didn't so