BMW Of Bloomington

Used 877-468-8602
Service 877-438-9523

Sam Leman Bloomington Il

by from Bloomington Il |

I was looking for a certain f150, so went to Sam Leman Dealership in Bloomington and met up with Suzi Williams. She helped me find what I was looking for at the price I could afford. Suzi is the best and If you ever need anything at all I would highly recommend this salesperson and dealership.

Outstanding experience!

by from Sturgis, mi |

Drove over 4 hours for a used convertible, through overcast cold rain. Larry in sales had vehicle inside and clean. Vehicle was better than shown or advertised on the internet. After a test drive, and conversation with the service foreman James about potential adverse things to watch out for as the vehicle already had 126k miles, a short negotiation with Scott the sales mgr, we reached a fair deal for all. Paperwork went smoothly through Corey in the Business dept. While this was happening, the car was cleaned again and filled with fuel! Also, the car we drove down in ,which was filthy from the drive, was washed as well! The convertible performed flawlessly on the return 4 hour trip, and a couple of phone calls about various things on the vehicle on subsequent days were promptly answered. All this on an as is no warranty vehicle for under 10k!!! I wish I was in need of another vehicle now, as I would again make the 4 hour drive to deal with this dealership.

Best Dealer in Bloomington

by from Bloomington, IL |

I have bought a bunch of cars in my time (around 17). This is one of the best dealerships I have ever dealt with in 3 different states. All of the sales folks are very courteous (even the ones you are not buying from). Tyler and Scott put up with a very tight buyer in myself. They offered me a fantastic deal on a used BMW, that was just more money than I wanted to spend. All of my friends said I was crazy for passing on that deal. I eventually bought from an individual instead of the dealer and they still treat like I am a potential customer. I have referred a couple of friends there and they were very impressed as well. One of them just traded with them yesterday. If I am buying from a dealer in Bloomington, it will be with BMW of Bloomington.

Low balled my trade

by from Normal, IL |

I was wanting to trade my vehicle in on one of theirs. The Manager there offered me about $7,000 less than what my car is actually worth according to the Kelley Blue Book value. If he didn't want to make a deal on his car then he should have just told me that. He was basically just wanting me to give him my trade. No thanks, I'll do my car trading elsewhere.

Quality Service

by from Bloomington |

I have been bringing my 5 series BMW here for service for the past year and have had nothing but good things to say each time. Bill the service manager is one of a kind and James my technician always takes the to answer any questions I have about my car or the repair. I would recommend them to anyone.

Great Experience

by from Normal, IL |

I have bought my very first car, a Mazda 3, from Sam Leman and enjoyed a wonderful experience. As a college student they were very conscientious of what type of car I wanted and needed now and in the future. All the people there were very welcoming and I felt taken care off. I will recommend them and definitely be back in the future!

WILL NOT ANSWER THE PHONE!

by from CHAMPAIGN,IL |

THEY WILL NOT ANSWER THE PHONE WHEN YOU CALL IN...EVER... ON HOLD... WHEN THEY DO PICK UP.. VERY UNITERESTED IN HELPING YOU

BMW Of Bloomington responded to this review

December 15, 2012

Dear Rodger, We here at Sam Leman BMW-Mazda sincerely apologize for the poor experience you had with our dealership. I assure you that this is not our normal business practice, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to follow up with you, so we can correct our mistake and better ourselves for the future. My cell number is 309-807-9412 and my email is czobrist@lemanauto.com.