BMW Of Bloomington

Used 877-468-8602 Used877-468-8602
Service 877-438-9523 Service 877-438-9523

Sam Leman Bloomington Il

by from Bloomington Il |

I was looking for a certain f150, so went to Sam Leman Dealership in Bloomington and met up with Suzi Williams. She helped me find what I was looking for at the price I could afford. Suzi is the best and If you ever need anything at all I would highly recommend this salesperson and dealership.

BMW Bloomington - Brandon is great!

by from Peoria, IL |

Brandon is very knowledgeable and highly professional!

Best experience ever shopping for a car!!

by from Armington IL |

We had the best experience ever shopping for a used car for our daughter. We found a 2010 Equinox on Car Guru and saw that it was at BMW of Bloomington. We called and spoke to Bruce and he was extremely nice to work with. We went the next night so our daughter could take it for a test drive. It was Bruce's day off but he still came out to meet us which completely surprised us - talk about great service!!!! This dealership is one that we would highly recommend to anyone. Bruce took his time to go over all the inventory they had so that we got exactly what we wanted. We did buy the Equinox!! They worked with us to make sure we got the car within our daughters payment range. Big thank you to Bruce, Bob, Chris, and Corey for all you did to make this possible. Greatly Appreciated! We will be back when we are in the market for another vehicle.

great service

by from Southern Illinois |

I pulled into the dealership with a flat tire on my mom's BMW. It was almost 7 pm so I wasn't sure what we could do since the service area was closed. Bob Lambert was helpful and made sure that the tire was indeed needing to be replaced. I was quite a way from home and asked for a loaner. Bob and Jesse went out of their way to get me a loaner so that I wouldn't have to stay the night in Bloomington. They were so kind and the car will be ready this afternoon. They also did all the regular bmw maintenance that had become overdue. Thanks so much for helping me when I wasn't sure what to do with a car that wasn't mine. You guys are awesome!!

BMW Bloomington

by from Rockford, IL |

I had been searching for an M3. Finding a dealer who had one (especially with my preferred options/colors) or even an allocation to order one was difficult. Those few who did were reluctant to move off of full MSRP. Expanding my search led me to BMW Bloomington where they happened to have pretty much exactly what I was looking for. They offered me a fair deal on the car and before long I literally drove it off their showroom floor. They were very easy to deal with, including their finance manager, sales manager and especially my salesman Bob Lambert. Overall this was as painless a dealership experience as I can remember. I recommend them.

Very Personable and Professional!

by from Stirling, NJ |

Bob Lambert was a pleasure to work with. From the instant phone response to my email inquiry, to the fair market pricing, to the painless paperwork, to the arrangement for the out-of-state purchase, everything was very efficient. Bob made himself to be available even on his day off, as well as making arrangements to picking me up from the airport. What great service!

Thanks, Bob Lambert!

by from Normal, Illinois |

It took all of 1 week with a newly licensed 16 year old to realize we needed a third car sooner rather than later. My husband had been researching slightly used SUVs for over a year and BMW of Bloomington had a Honda CRV in stock that met all of our requirements. Bob approached and offered to go with us on a test drive. We did; I loved it, and we bought it on the spot. We paid a fair price, the car is in fantastic shape, and I will be certain to take advantage of the lifetime of free car washes! From start to finish, we had a great experience and I highly recommend Bob to others looking for a new or used vehicle.

Great purchase experience

by from Normal, IL |

I bought about one and a half month ago my BMW 328i coupe from BMW Bloomington and the overall experience was great. When I went for the test drive Bob Lambert was waiting for me at the main door with the car ready. He came with me and was talking about technical specs while I was driving, which was really helpful. He was really nice and professional. I didnīt feel pressured at any time to buy it. After we sealed the deal, the paperwork was easy. Bob was explaining to me each document I had to sign, and he answered all my concerns. He is a really trustworthy professional. After the purchase, both Bob Lambert and Eric Smith have been in contact with me to make sure that everything was good with me and my car, which is something that I really have appreciated. I would recommend Bob Lambert and BMW Bloomington to everyone who is looking for professionals who really care about their clients. It was a pleasure to buy my car from Bob and he will be highly recommended to my contacts, friends, and family to buy their cars. Thank you BMW Bloomington and Bob Lambert! I count on you guys for my future purchases, no doubt.

BMW Sam Leman Bloomington IL - Bruce Spencer

by from Peoria, IL |

I've been a customer of Bruce Spencer's for about 10 years through a local business where we purchase a handful of company cars each year. I live in the Peoria area and have always purchased my personal cars locally. I decided with this last one that I would go to the guy who has been so good to us over the years. Bruce and the team at Sam Leman BMW of Bloomington are amazing. This is my first BMW and I can see after only having it for a month that I will be a BMW driver from here on out. If you are looking for a BMW and you don't stop and see Bruce Spencer you are doing yourself a disservice. Thank you Bruce.......

Super fast, great people to work with!!!

by from Washington, IL |

On January 25th, we had the pleasure of working with Larry Quinn in finding a new vehicle. He helped us pick out the perfect one for our family, and helped speed the process along. He was polite, friendly, and funny. Highly recommend working with this guy, and will definitely go back to him for any future vehicular needs!!!