Zeck Ford

New 866-574-1298 New 866-574-1298
Used 888-969-4274 Used 888-969-4274
Service 888-903-3168 Service 888-903-3168

It's just that easy!!

Simple. Honest. Friendly. Straightforward.

by from Missouri |

I have purchased many cars in my lifetime; some from individuals and the balance from car dealerships. I always buy used to avoid the immediate depreciation value associated with driving a new car off the lot. In the used car space, the sales reps are stereotyped for their behavior which is commonly a pushy or hard sales approach. The last vehicle I purchased, I told the sales person when I walked in "This is my trade in, this is my credit available and this is my cash on hand. Can you do the sale for this?" I did not haggle, nor was I trying to. It was simply all I had to offer. After 4 hours of back and forth, he finally came back saying they could do the deal for exactly what I had to offer. Now, let's contrast that with my experience with Jeffrey Bowlin of Zeck Ford. I emailed him ahead of time what I had to trade in, what I had with cash on hand and what pre-approved credit I had from Ford. I traveled 3 hours to get to Zeck Ford only to find the vehicle we sought was already sold. Jeffrey asked us to look through the inventory of what remained, which was extensive. We picked one that was higher in price than what we had to offer. They are a no haggle office, which I appreciated. So, what did we do? Jeffrey worked with his finance team and got me financed for more than what Ford offered! From the time we arrived to the time we left with our "new to us" car was about 2.5 hours. That included picking a new car, test driving, lots of discussion about the car and the dealership, diving into the entire and complete history of the vehicle, doing all finance papers and a final quality check from one of the managers there. The 2.5 hours literally seemed like 30 minutes. Not only will I go back, but I will recommend this place to anyone that asks. Zeck Ford is a great place and Jeffrey Bowlin was a true pleasure to work with!

March 14, 2016

Thank you for this awesome review! We're so happy to hear how much you enjoyed working with Jeffrey and our team here at Zeck Ford and we can't wait to help you find that next vehicle whenever you're ready. Thanks again!

Best Experience EVER

by from Kansas City, MO |

If you are looking for a NO hassle, straight to the point purchase you MUST go to Zeck Ford. It is worth the 20 minute drive from KC to work with this dealership. All future purchases will be done here. Great atmosphere guys.

May 5, 2016

We're always happy to help, Matt! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working with our team and we'll be looking forward to helping you out again in the future. Thank you!

Outstanding Deals

by from Lansing, KS |

Great experience with Ryan Banks and the sales team at Zeck Ford! We have purchased several vehicles from them and over the past 10 years we have not had any negative experiences. Will continue to recommend Zeck and Ryan to anyone I know looking for a vehicle!

Best dealership experience ever!

by from Lenexa |

My wife and I had purchased a 2015 Ford Explorer XLT. Dustin Deason was incredibly helpful and made us feel comfortable the whole way through. Although dustin remained professional, he was still personable. We didnt feel as if we were talking to a robot as we have with many other dealerships. Dustin worked hard to make sure we go the Explorer we wanted within a price range we could afford. There were many things that were still new to us when it came to purchasing a new vehicle and Dustin was able to answer our questions quick and accurately while keeping a cool comfortable demeanor. From the time we stepped into the building and 5 hours later when we walked out (our fault), we had nothing but a great experience with every employee we encountered from start to finish. There is not a single thing that i could say bad about my experience and would recommend anyone to Zeck Ford!

Excellent service and experience

by from Overland Park, KS |

My wife and I had an incredible experience purchasing a vehicle at Zeck Ford. Ryan went above and beyond to ensure that we were completely satisfied with our buying experience. He was patient, thorough in detail, and walked us through the entire process. At no point did we ever feel pressured or pushed, and he provided additional service well outside of his normal schedule. My wife and I will recommend Ryan to anyone we know wanting to buy a car and we will definitely buy from him again when looking to make another purchase.

Best Experience Ever

by from Lansing, Kansas |

I just purchased a 2015 Ford Titanium for my daughter who is attending college at K-State. After performing my vehicle research, I decided to look at the Ford Fusion for safety and value. The 2015 Fusion had excellent ratings by Consumer Reports and I felt this car would be the best overall value for our budget. I spoke with Tyler Hatcher and gave him my requirements for the vehicle e.g. 2.0 Turbo, below 30,000 miles (I still wanted a year of bumper to bumper warranty). Tyler called me a few hours later and said he had a few vehicles that meet my requirements. I test drove a fully loaded Titanium and fell in love with it. The next day my daughter came home from college and drove the car. We bought the car that night. Tyler did a great job assisting us through this process. A few observations I would like to comment on regarding Zeck's. 1. The dealership is packed with customers particular on a Friday night or Saturday. 2. Zeck's believes in offering no haggle pricing...I did my market research and they could not be beat. 3. Absolutely no pressure in purchasing a car. 4. I felt that I received fair market value for my trade in. 5. This was probably the most laid back, easy, and enjoyable vehicle purchase I have ever experienced.

May 5, 2016

Thank you for coming in to work with us, Tony! Customer service is a top priority for our team and we're thrilled to hear you really enjoyed the experience of picking out a vehicle for your daughter with us. Thanks again!

These guys know their stuff!

by from Kansas City |

Dustin was awesome helping me find what I was looking for. Never any pressure to buy. I felt that Dustin and Mark were upfront with me and went out of their way to help me with everything I asked for. Thanks guys!

May 5, 2016

That's what we're here for! We want to make buying a car fun and as smooth of an experience as possible. Thank you!

Zeck Ford and Dustin Deason are superstars

by from Lenexa KS |

Our experiences with Zeck Ford continue to get better and better. That is saying something because are first experience several years ago was exceptional. We drive from Lenexa to have our vehicles serviced, and at this point would go nowhere else to buy our vehicles. Dustin Deason and the entire team I came in contact during this purchase reaffirmed that Zeck Ford puts their customers first. Dustin accommodated several time constraints I had and his colleagues took the time to make sure my needs were met. I look forward to working with Dustin again. Mr Zeck, you have created an amazing system, and have employed stellar people that truly want to make the car buying experience a pleasure. Thank you. We will be back.

May 3, 2016

We appreciate your continued support! Customer satisfaction is our team's number one goal and we'll always do our best to make sure everything you need is taken care of when you're with us. Thank you and we'll be looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Very Friendly

by from Bonner |

I gave Zeck ford a 5/5 because Tyler Hatcher was so friendly.

May 2, 2016

Thank you for sharing, Rob! We're glad you enjoyed working with Tyler and we hope you'll come back to see us again soon!

Incredible Dealership!!

by from Kansas City, MO |

The environment of good energy and everyone having a smile caught my attention first. Fran welcomed me with a huge smile and firm handshake. He helped me find a car that is perfect for my budget. I have never been more at ease and comfortable. I wasn't pressured at all. Fran made sure I felt okay with my purchase. You can tell this dealership enjoys each other.

April 26, 2016

Thank you so much for this incredible feedback, Christian! We were happy to help you find the perfect vehicle and we're glad you had an enjoyable experience with our team. We hope to work with you again in the future!