Speedway Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

555 N Main St, Lansing, KS 66043

New 888-258-7153 New 888-258-7153
Used 888-313-1544 Used 888-313-1544
Service 866-765-9380 Service 866-765-9380

Call or stop by and allow us to show you our small town hospitality!

Service Department friendly and fabulous!

by from Topeka, KS |

We had unexpected repairs on a car that the dealership did not sell. We were from out of town and had not seen any other spot to get repairs along the highway open at that time. What luck that we found an extremely clean and professional establishment staffed by friendly and competent professionals. They explained everything in detail and had us on our way quickly and efficiently. I would recommend the service department to anyone.

satisfied buyer

by from Lathrop, mo |

I live in missouri but travelled to speedway cdj to purchase my car. Their pricing was more than fair and beat all my local dealers. The buying process was easy and all employees I interacted with were friendly and helpful. Kyle, my salesman, was awesome and very straight forward. No haggling necessary here! I will shop this dealership in the future.

October 29, 2013

Thank you for taking your valuable time to complete this review. Kyle is a great young man who is developing into an outstanding salesman.

great service!!

by from basehor,ks |

I was very happy with the service I got when I bought my Dodge avenger. I got top dollar for my trade in and they helped me pick the best car for me! A big thanks to Kyle Yates and john eckers for treating me like family and getting me the best deal possible. I love my car!! Thank you!

October 11, 2013

Thank you very much for taking your time to complete this review. It always puts a smile on my face to hear that our team went above and beyond for a new client. Dan Ladd, President, Speedway Chrysler Dodge Jeep.

Dodge Avenger

by from basehor, ks |

I was very happy with the service I got when I bought my Dodge avenger. They gave me top dollar for my trade in and helped me pick the best car possible for me. A big thanks to Kyle Yates and john eckers for taking care of me and treating me like family. I would recommend speedway to anyone knowing they will get a great deal! Thank you!!!

October 11, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Dan Ladd, President, Speedway Chrysler Dodge Jeep.

Awesome customer service!

by from Richmond MO |

We were nervous and anxious about the car buying process, but the folks at Speedway Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram made it so easy and stress free! Troy Johnson was our sales person and he was very laid-back and friendly. We got a really nice used minivan at a very good price.The finance manager made the deal even better than what we expected and found ways to save us even more money! (He didnt even have to, we were buying the van already!)He helped us get Low payments and a low down payment as well. They worked out all the details and went above and beyond to get our family the van we needed. I would recommend them to anyone interested in a new or used vehicle. They really are a nice group of professionals!

September 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time send in a review. Our Team very much appreciates your kind words.

great dealership

by from lawson mo |

bought a used vehicle there and the people there was very helpful. they made the whole experience very pleasant. we would highly recommend them to others

August 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. Feedback helps us monitor and improve our process.

Troy Johnson

by from Lansing, KS |

We had an absolutely wonderful experience this week with Troy Johnson at Speedway Dodge. We were able to get a trade-in assessment, view and drive the vehicle we were interested in as well as close the deal ALL in one day. We were given a great trade-in value for our truck compared to other offers in the KC/Overland Park area that we visited. When all was said and done, we walked out with a vehicle that was 3 years newer than what we had, lower miles, a lower interest rate, a lower payment, a 5 year bumper to bumper warranty AND 3 years of oil changes. The finance department was quick and efficient and we were out of there in no time! Very professional and very friendly service. We were skeptical at first (as we were with the others) but we are very pleased with the service and outcome we were given. Go see Troy Johnson for your next vehicle--you won't regret it!

July 27, 2013

I and Troy thank you for taking the time to submit this review.

Overall Good Experience

by from Mankato, KS |

Our salesman was very friendly and eager to help us. However, I was a little disappointed that, as a dealership, they were not willing to budge in the slightest on the price even though there were a handful of small cosmetic wears to the vehicle. Overall, we had a good experience and worked with friendly staff.

July 27, 2013

Thank you for your feedback.

2013 Dodge Durango

by from Leavenworth, KS |

The customer service I received from Doug was phenomenal. My questions were answered in a timely manner. Everyone was professional. The buying process was simple with no extra ins and outs.

July 19, 2013

Doug works very hard for his clients. Thanks for taking the time to recognize his efforts.

Love my "new" Car

by from Lansing, KS |

Love my new car. I was very pleased with the $ given for my trade-in. The car I purchased is practically new but for a used price! Only 4000 miles and in excellent condition. The sales person was helpful and not too pushy. The finance department explained all the extras I could purchase and helped me select what worked best for me and my budget. I am yet to have my vehicle in the service department, but I was introduced to the service staff and they were helpful and friendly. Highly Recommend this dealership.

July 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review.