Suncoast City Auto Sales

1313 East Interstate 65 Service Rd S, Mobile, AL 36606

Used 251-471-9997

Great Experience!!

by from Flomaton, AL |

I was looking for an used BMW and Suncoast Auto had a large selection of nice vehicles. I had looked in Pensacola and other nearby areas, but Suncoast had the best vehicle for the price. My salesman, Allen, was very helpful and did a great job explaining the vehicle and showing me different inventory before I chose the one I wanted. The other staff (mangaement, financing, etc.) was very helpful and professional as well. I would definitely recommend Suncoast Auto and purchase from here again!

Great service, experience!

by from Mobile, AL |

I had been looking for a good used BMW and Suncoast had a large selection, great prices, and friendly service. Salesman Allen was helpful and other employees were friendly and got the price where I wanted. Great experience. I have bought several vehicles from new and used dealers from Pensacola, Mobile , etc. and Suncoast ranks high in all areas.

Don't trust them

by from mobile ,al |

I brought my daughter a car there . She requested the car fax twice and the sales man was rude and refused to give her the car fax. I went up there and got it . The day that I bought the car she brought it back to them cause of some problems. She has only had the car not even two weeks yet and still having problems. I got the paper work for the tag and it wasn't my name on the paper work. I took it back to them and asked them to please redo it cause my name wasn't right . The lady that does the paper work started to be rude and cuss me. I then asked to speak to the manager and she came in his office and cussed me out again. The manager did nothing as I was leaving she came out side and cussing me still. I would not recommend this car lot to any one.

Do not shop or buy a vehicle from these ppl

by from mobile al |

Went in this place in mobile on the service road. I stood there waiting for some help. No one acknowledge me. A guy who is known as the finance manager was at the desk and there were people in the cubicles noone parted their lips to speak or ask to assist me. So I spoke my opinion. They should not be in business it is the customers that keep them in business. Without that they wouldn't have business. I advise anyone to not shop there go somewere were you and ur money matters

"The Sale"

by from St. Pete |

Everything was above expectations, they worked hard to make sure I got exactly what I wanted and were extremely helpful. Miguel was very straight forward and wonderful to deal with. My recommendations

Buying an 'as is' car

by from Mobile, Al |

Shopping for a low price decent automobile with high mileage is difficult and you must rely on what you see, the condition of the vehicle and the helpfulness and honesty of the sales staff and manager. I have had over 60 years of car buying and usage and had a good recent experience with Sun Coast City Auto sales. They have a large inventory and happened to have just what I was looking for in a second car, a 2008 Chrysler van in decent condition yet having 155,000 miles on it. Rob Toomey, the sales rep was helpful in directing me to this vehicle and handling the offer, counter-offer and the closing of the sale. He did this with no pressure and with tact. The owner, Tony, deliberately asked me several times did I understand the vehicle was 'as is' at the price he agreed on and he made as part of his offer to have the front end and tires aligned, at his expense. The auto is not perfect, but I feel it will meet my need for a second vehicle. I don't hesitate to recommend those in the market for a USED car to shop here.

Buyer

by from Mobile,al |

I have a great experience buying car from Suncoastcity The salesman and finance manger worked hard to overcome The credit issues I have and they got me approved with a good Lender.

get it in writing!!!

by from mobile, al |

The manager at the car lot in mobile alabama is not to be trusted!! He made a verbal agreement with me that he would give me 3 weeks to make a payment. Guess what? My car was repoed and he denied that he had made an agreement with me. His name is Tony. Do not trust this man unless you have it in writing!! Save yourself the trouble and go elsewhere!!

Suncoast City Auto Sales responded to this review

September 1, 2012

We try to help people daily. Whether a payment agreement is verbal or written, we hope that it will be adhered to. In this case it was not. We are in business to SELL cars, not take them back - in fact, taking them back is the last thing we want to do. But sometimes we have to, and in this case we were not being paid as the customer agreed, so we took action. We do not think that is unreasonable!

They are scammers

by from Daphne |

Do not shop here!!!! Don't return calls, and hate women!!!!

Stay Away

by from Mobile, AL |

Shady, shifty snakes. Do NOT buy anything unless a mechanic you trust checks out the vehicle. I barely dodged a bullet with these scoundrels. They are friendly to your face but have no problem lying with a smile.