Michiana Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

120 W McKinley Ave, Mishawaka, IN 46545

New 888-226-8398 New 888-226-8398
Used 888-237-4931 Used 888-237-4931
Service 888-311-6935 Service 888-311-6935

Best Selection, Best Prices, Best Experience! Great Escape Event Now!

new ride

by from mishawaka in |

i came in for info and left w a car and was very happy with all the people and will deffenetlly come back for more buying thanks very much for working with us and making our lives better thank you robert

February 7, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review! We are so happy you had a great experience here with us. Thank you for letting us earn your business! Enjoy life in your new vehicle! Have a wonderful day! :)

Great experience!!

by from Mishawaka, IN |

When I came in I was not expecting to walk out with a brand spanking new vehicle but I am today!! I'm very pleased with the service and how friendly everyone was!

February 3, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review! We are so happy that you had a great experience here with us. Thank you for letting us earn your business! Enjoy life in your new vehicle! Have a wonderful day! :)

Rashidah Maclin goes above and beyond!

by from Elkhart, Indiana |

Rashidah Maclin is an awesome person to buy a car from. She is very informative and helpful. She really listens and cares. She does everything she can to get you exactly what you want and need.

February 2, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us and Rashidah a great review. We are so glad you had a great experience with us. Rashidah is one of our best here. Enjoy life in your new vehicle! Thank you for your business! Have a wonderful day! :)

Rashidah Maclin has your back

by from SOUTH BEND, IN |

I have been dealing with customer service reps for a very long time and this was the first time i was treated with curtosey and generosity... it wasn't just about selling a car to her she took the time to make sure my needs and wants was meant..i wish their was more people out here like her working because it would make our work environment a lot easier to be in

February 2, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us and Rashidah a great review! We are so happy you had a great experience here with us. She is one of our best. Thank you for letting us earn your business. Enjoy your new vehicle! Have a wonderful day! :)

My first big purchase

by from Mishawaka, IN |

I had a great experience, all my questions and concerns were answered. I left with a 2016 Jeep Cherokee. Rashidah was very helpful and our personalities matched well which made me feel more comfortable.

January 29, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us and Rashidah a great review! We are so happy you were treated great here. Thank you for letting us earn your business! Enjoy your new Jeep Cherokee! Have a wonderful day! :)

THE BEST OF THE BEST

by from SOUTH BEND, IN |

ONE OF THE BEST EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH A CAR LOT. RASHIDAH IS THE BEST!

January 28, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us and Rashidah a great review! She is one of our best here. We are so happy you had a great experience here with us. Enjoy life in your next vehicle! Thank you for your business! Have a wonderful day! :)

Holy creep I bought a Jeep!

by from Niles Michigan |

Bought a Jeep because its snow up here! quick attentive service.

January 15, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review! We are so happy you had a great experience with us here. Enjoy life in your new Jeep! Thank you for your business! Have a wonderful day! :)

Great Service

by from Elkhart, Indiana |

I was very pleased with my experience. I thought I would be here all day, but i was only here about 4 hours. Which to me isn't very long at all. Rashidah Maclin was amazing with assisting me, and even got my monthly payment down $60 from what I was told it was going to be! I would recommend anyone to come here.

January 16, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review! We are so happy you had a great experience here with us and Rashidah Maclin! She is one of our best. Thank you for letting us earn your business! Have a wonderful day! :)

Wonder Woman

by from Plymouth, IN |

Rashidah was an exicellent sales women. she ran around trying deal after deal for us until she found the right one. she if very energetic, enthusiastic, funny and a great person to have as a sales women. we loved her and would buy from her again but i dont know rebecca

January 8, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us and Rashidah a great review! We are so happy you had a great experience here with us. Thank you so much for letting us earn your business two times! Enjoy life in your new vehicles! Have a wonderful day! :)

Rashidah Maclin will make it happen!!

by from Plymouth, IN |

Rashidah was very personable and fun to talk with. She listened to my concerns and needs. I was able to drive home in a new vehicle the same day. I will definitely come back to this dealership again!!

January 6, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us and Rashidah a great review! We are so happy you had a great experience here with us. Enjoy life in your new car! Thank you for your business! Have a wonderful day! :)