Michiana Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 888-237-4931
Service 888-311-6935

Refreshing and Amazing!

by from West Michigan |

My Wife & I were looking for a Used car for our daughter. We searched all over the Net for the right car at the right price. Found it here at Michiana Chrysler. I tell you what from the first email back from Jill to the Paperwork with Linda it was an awesome car buy. We had to drive down from Grand Rapids Mi a Hour and a half drive...they Held the car for me just like the ad said (WOW) while we were diving down. It was "refreshing" to deal with a Dealership and not feel like you just got your butt beat! Our Sales Person, Shawna was Awesome! One of the Owners (Mark Shoe) walked into Shawna's Office while she was getting the paperwork ready, he introduced himself. He says, and I Quote, "Hi folks, My name is Mark Shoe & I am one of the Owners, I have not met you yet, is my team taking care of you well? Ok here it is...the AMAZING part. He then gives us his business card and tells us that his personal Cell Number is right there on the card & if the store is open he is here, but if you need anything feel free to call me at any time day or night I take your transportation needs seriously. He says, "I give this card to any customer I meet" Shawna says he hands them out like Water! Wow, Amazing the dealer gives us his Personal Cell # Great Experience

May 2, 2014

I meet about 50 customers a day on a slow day. I do hand my card out like Water. I actually do remember meeting you guys hope Taylor liked her car! Thanks for taking time to leave Jill, Shawna, & Linda such a nice review! For some reason many rush to leave the bad ones but don't have time to leave the good ones. There are many happy customers every day 50+ easy but I guess that is the Internet Review Model only the bad ones show up or take the time to "Review" if you can call it that. We appreciate your Business and if there is anything you need from me you have my # just call my Cell. Mark Shoe GM/Partner Michiana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Wonderul Experience

by from South Bend, IN |

Had a downright wonderful experience with this dealership. I was turning in a leased vehicle and deciding whether to buy it or lease a new one. The dealership worked alongside me to solve for a number of ridiculous and unnecessary problems caused by a leasing company for over three weeks which they did not have to do. In addition, they found me an amazing new truck for an ever lower amount than what I was currently in! They were engaged, understanding, and got me what I wanted. Bottom line, they treat their customers right.

December 19, 2014

Thank you, Brian, for your kind words. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, and that you were able to find the perfect vehicle! We believe in making sure that our customers are treated well, and that you never feel like you have to solve issues alone. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! We look forward to seeing you again soon, and enjoy your new truck! - Mark Shoe.

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!

by from Goshen, IN |

I knew I needed to new front tires for my minivan and I own a Dodge so I pulled into Michiana CDJR. As soon as I walked in Tony had a smile on his face and asked me how he could help. I knew I needed an alignment as well and what was great is that there was zero pressure for me to get any added jingle bell service done on my vehicle. He came back and walked me through exactly what was going on and explained how my back tires were being affected because an alignment had not been done. I got great prices on my 2 new tires as well! It was a totally stress free experience. Normally I would've gone to discount tire and it always takes forever. This place has a really comfortable lounge area and they washed my car for free afterwards!!! I was in and out of there in less than an hour and on the road again. Best experience i've ever had on the service side. I definitely will be bringing on my repairs and concerns back here for my vehicle!!!

December 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so happy to hear that Tony and the entire Michiana CDJR were able to provide you with an exceptional service experience. Nothing makes us happier than a customer and a vehicle leaving the dealership happier than they were coming to visit! We're happy that your Dodge minivan is now fine-tuned and ready to go, and that you enjoyed our lounge area! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you! -Mark Shoe.

Personalized Car Buying Experience

by from Rockford, MI |

We traveled 2 hours to see a 2010 Honda Odyssey, but we drove away with a beautiful 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT for only $1,000 more. Mark Shoe took the time to get to know our circumstances and suggest a better alternative than the vehicle we thought we wanted. The Grand Caravan had less than 30,000 miles on it, the backup assist camera, the DVD player, the stow-and-go seats and a dashboard full of electronics. Best of all, this vehicle can get up and go! The whole staff was friendly and helpful, from Devarius, who greeted us at the door, to Brandon who did the bulk of the paperwork, to the finance guy, Danny. The big difference here from other places we've looked was the thought and effort that Mark put into suiting the car to the customer. He explained that the resale value of the Honda wasn't the most important factor for us because we usually keep cars for a long time. We had the last car he sold us for eight years. For us, the features that matter are the ones that make day-to-day living easier. We put over 20,000 miles on our vehicles per year and always choose a car that will carry all of our beloved grandbabies. This new Grand Caravan has features they'll love, from the Sirius radio to the DVD player, and I feel safer with the backup assist camera so that I can be absolutely sure that the way is clear when I'm backing out. I thought I knew what I wanted when I walked into this dealership, but I'm glad to admit that Mark knows his business well enough to find us a car that is better.

November 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so happy to hear that Mark, Devarius, Brandon, Danny, and the rest of the Michiana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram team were able to provide you with an exceptional car buying experience. We enjoy nothing more than helping our customers find the perfect vehicle, and to leave our dealership feeling well taken care of, and confident in their new purchase! For us you are always part of the Michiana family, and we treat you the way we think everyone should be treated. Well, respectably, and with honesty and integrity. We hope that you build wonderful memories in your Dodge Caravan, and that you and your grandchildren enjoy it for many years to come. Please let us know if you have any questions, we are always here to help!

NEVER, EVER AGAIN!! Do not deal with them!

by from Mishawaka |

Mark Shoe the owner is the prime example of why the customer service here is SO POOR!!!!

October 13, 2014

This review is absolutely & unequivocally false, and to be candid unfair to Team Michiana & Me Personally. I am here every day, just about every hour, I give out my card (Over 2000 of them in 9 mo since we bought the store) to every customer I meet. That card has my personal cell phone # on it. Name a dealer in this town that does that or is here at 7-8-9 pm most every day. My team is human and we ABSOLUTELY can make mistakes that is why I am here, and why I give out my Cell # to so many customers. If we do not exceed your standards you have DIRECT access, either in person or by cell to the person that can & will affect change & make my team better moving forward. I take Michiana's transportation needs that seriously. We do, on average, over 80 customer transactions a day every day 6 days a week 52 weeks a year. That is 24,000+ customer & Team Michiana Interactions a Year. I promise even the best team on the planet will make a mistake. That is not what happened here. This review you posted has nothing to do with customer service. It has to do with the fact that my team & I must adhere to the Contractual obligation with the lenders we represent, which we did; and that upset you. As we told you, your mother, & your father we were contractually obligated to NOT go through with finance contract once we knew the car was not for them. I have legal binding contracts with all Lenders that we utilize to arrange financing for our customers here. Those relationships are based upon trust and have specific rules in the contract that we must adhere to. I take my contracts & relationship with my lenders VERY serious. They trust us to sign finance contracts with customers that adhere to their underwriting guidelines. There is no way we can put a car in someone's name because they have good credit, when it is obvious that the vehicle is not for them. We, as we stated in our conversations probably can get you financed even though you some bumps in your credit. We cannot however put the vehicle you are going to drive, you are going to pay for, in Mom's name & Mom's Credit. Mom & Dad both made it clear when asked, it was your car and the only reason we were doing the transaction in their name is due to your Credit situation. This IS NOT my decision to make, I am bound by contract with ALL of my lending Partners. That contract clearly states I cannot move forward on that sort of transaction. Again, we want to sell you a car, we have finance sources that will finance you. I am very sorry that the lenders rules upset you. Let me leave one last note, Does anybody think that as a Car Dealer that I would not want to sell a New Jeep & take in a great trade in? Mark Shoe GM Michiana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Pressure Free Sales

by from South Bend, IN |

I am a procrastinator, bought my vehicle in early July, and am just know getting around to writing my review. I had been researching SUVs for several years, waiting for the right time for my finances. This past summer I finally was in the position to do serious shopping. I looked at and test drove new small/mid-sized range models and used luxury models over a month or so. Of all the dealerships I visited, the sales people at Michiana Chrysler had the best balance of being friendly without being pushy. Jess Kincaid was hilarious and very knowledgeable - made the test driving experience enjoyable. I drove several different Jeep models and ended up with the Jeep Cherokee Limited. I was very pleased with the ease of they purchasing process. Since I have been driving my Jeep for almost 3 months now, I am happy to say that I like it even more today than I did when I first bought it.

October 9, 2014

Thank you, Rachel, for taking the time to leave a review! Our entire team at Michiana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram works hard to ensure that our customers leave the dealership happy and excited about their new purchase. And a Jeep Cherokee Limited is always a great choice! I'm happy to hear that our friendly sales staff really helped make the experience enjoyable, and that you're still in love with your purchase! We don't even mind that you procrastinated a bit! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask. Looking forward to seeing you during your regular service appointments!

Buyer beware

by from Edwardsburg, MI |

Purchased a used 2011-Chrysler Town & Country Van last week. Good points about Dealership : 1. Good selection of vehicles to look at. 2. Friendly staff 3. Lots of promotional events 4. Website easy to navigate & search for what you want. 5. Pickup / drop-off courtesy shuttle. Not so good parts : 1. Accessories listed on web & sticker were not actually part of vehicle. (They did pay for labor to have parts installed, but I still had to buy the missing items that were listed on the features ). 2. Sales people not very knowledgeable about vehicles they are selling. (Tried to tell me airbag warning light was "normal" ) 3. Air conditioner was out of freon, Airbag warning light stays on , 1 of the key fabs didnt work, wheels not aligned. I would expect better from a service dealership, or at least let me know what's not working before I buy.

October 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! While I am very happy to hear that the sales staff treated you well, and that you were able to find the vehicle you were looking for, I apologize that you weren't completely satisfied with your experience with us. Your feedback is appreciated, and is something that we take very seriously. We are always looking for ways to improve our services. Our sales staff is always learning and improving, and this feedback will help improve our training. If you have any further questions about the service on your vehicle, please feel free to ask. Thank you!

The lights came on in the dashboard.

by from Mishawaka, In |

The Dodge Jeep family has always been very helpful to the needs of my vehicle. The service is always prompt and the people are pleasant to deal with.

September 17, 2014

Thank you, Sue, for taking the time to leave a review! I appreciate your kind words. At Michiana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we enjoy nothing more than ensuring our customers have the best experience possible. We are always here for you! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you! Mark Shoe, GM.

Courteous and professional sales staff!!!!

by from Linton, Indiana |

Even though we were not able to make a deal I would highly recommend Chris Valdez to be your sales representative! Chris is very courteous with his customers and I would nominate Chris for sales person of the year because of his professionalism and courteous attitude towards his prospective customers!!!! Terry Kendall

September 1, 2014

Terry- Thank you for your insightful review and kind words. I'm glad that even though you didn't end up making a purchase, Chris was still able to provide you with a courteous and professional experience! Our team here at Michiana Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM continually strives to make sure our customers receive the best care possible, and I'm glad that Chris embodied that value. We're lucky to have him on our team! We are always here for you for your future automotive needs. Thank you, Mark Shoe, GM.

Jeep Trailhawk

by from Mishawaka, IN |

Michiana's sales process start to finish proved to be the easiest car purchase we have ever made. We walked in Saturday morning on a whim and left Saturday afternoon with a new jeep. Wendy was friendly and very interested in making sure that we got what we wanted, the vehicle, the options and most importantly the price. They will be my first stop every time.

September 1, 2014

Thank you, Greg, for taking the time to leave a review! I appreciate your kind words. I am glad to hear that Wendy's friendly and knowledgeable approach made your car purchasing experience with us a breeze! Our entire team at Michiana Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is dedicated to ensuring that our customers have the best experience possible. We look forward to seeing you again! Enjoy your vehicle. Thank you, Mark Shoe, GM.

Great staff and experience

by from Elkhart In |

Our experience at this dealership has always been outstanding. The very personable staff go above and beyond making sure that the customer's needs are their top priority. Thanks for making our experience a great one!

August 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and for your kind words! Our team enjoys nothing more than making sure that our customers are well taken care of, and that you leave Michiana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram happy with your purchase. We're always here for you! Enjoy your Cherokee, and I look forward to seeing you again. Mark Shoe, GM.