Michiana Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 888-237-4931
Service 888-311-6935

Great staff and experience

by from Elkhart In |

Our experience at this dealership has always been outstanding. The very personable staff go above and beyond making sure that the customer's needs are their top priority. Thanks for making our experience a great one!

August 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and for your kind words! Our team enjoys nothing more than making sure that our customers are well taken care of, and that you leave Michiana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram happy with your purchase. We're always here for you! Enjoy your Cherokee, and I look forward to seeing you again. Mark Shoe, GM.

new car purchase

by from elkhart in |

people were helpful and polite price was very close to my target.

August 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Our team is some of the best in the business, and we go to great lengths to ensure that our customers are treated well, and that they leave Michiana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram feeling happy and confident in their purchase. Enjoy your vehicle, we look forward to seeing you soon. Mark Shoe, GM.

Great experience

by from Mishawaka in |

Wendy was excellent in finding the van we needed. Steve Saylor also met what we were looking for.

August 19, 2014

Thank you, Judith, for your review! I'm so glad that Wendy and Steve were able to find the perfect van for you, and that you left our dealership with everything you were looking for! Enjoy your vehicle, and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out and ask. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you! Mark Shoe, GM.

New challenger

by from Mishawaka Indiana |

Our experience with Michiana Chrysler Doge Jeep Ram was excellent!!! Our salesman David was very knowledgeable and helpful in the buying process. We felt we were making all of our decisions and we were not pushed into anything. I would recommend this place to friends and family.

August 13, 2014

Thank you, Alan and Jen, for your review. I'm so glad that David made the buying process stress-free and enjoyable, and that he could assist you in finding the car that was the perfect fit for you! Our entire sales team goes to great lengths to be as knowledgeable and helpful as possible, and I'm glad that David embodied those characteristics. Enjoy your vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out and ask! Thank you, Mark Shoe, GM

Awesome place and car

by from Mishawaka,in |

First visit and found the perfect car. John my salesman was very helpful and the financing was very easy. Will absolutely be back.

August 13, 2014

Thank you, Tracey, for your review! We're glad that your first visit with us was satisfying, and that we were able to help you find the perfect car. John is a wonderful member of our team, and I'm glad that his helpfulness made the whole experience an easy and stress-free one. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Enjoy your perfect vehicle. Thank you, Mark Shoe, GM

Great Experience at Michiana Chrysler

by from Mishawaka, In |

We have been to several car dealerships looking for a new car. We had certain things that we wanted on the car. At most of the dealerships we would pick out different cars but they would not have the items that we wanted. At those places, there were not any further suggestions. Once we got to Michiana Chrysler we met Wendy Loveall. She was excellent to work with. We did not find anything at first but we came back from a test drive and Wendy said just take a look at this car, it was different than what I thought we wanted but fell in love with it. Thanks Wendy for thinking outside he box! Everyone went out of their way to make us happy! Great Experience and I will certainly come back for future needs.

August 13, 2014

Thank you, Steve, for taking the time to leave a review about your experience! We understand that trying to find the perfect car can take a little extra work, and I'm glad that Wendy's creative thinking helped you find the car that you fell in love with. Our sales team is very knowledgeable, and is dedicated to ensuring that our customers leave our lot with a smile on their face. Enjoy your vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you, Mark Shoe, GM

Great Experience

by from Valparaiso, IN |

This dealership was wonderful to do business with. The sales staff were courteous, the management team was available and attentive and I would definitely do business with them again.

August 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad that you had an enjoyable experience with us. I am so proud to work along with our sales staff, and our management team is dedicated to ensuring that our customers receive the best care and service possible. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out and speak to me. Enjoy your vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you, Mark Shoe, GM

DO NOT BUY VEHICLES HERE. OWNER IS DISHONEST

by from Van Wert, Ohio |

I paid 20,000 dollars for a 2007 with Chysler Aspen. Within 2 days of driving in off the lot and told it was serviced. I had to pay $236 for a EDGR valve and $480 for a corroded sensor. When we called our Salesman Jess and sales manager Drew we were told that these bills would be reimbursed. We called back after a couple weeks after this and curiously enough they do not work there anymore. The owner Mike was very rude and basically told us we were out of luck. I wish they would talk to me this way before I bought a car there. They also stated they were going to mail me another $200 key I never received. Again, I cannot reiterate DO NOT BUY CARS HERE!!!!!! THEY ARE DISHONEST!!!!!!!!

October 13, 2014

I am also very upset that you are had issues with your Aspen. I cannot thank you enough for reaching out to us. There have been many changes made here to make my team better at serving you & Michiana. Due to your communication with us. With 24,000 interactions a year between customers & Team Michiana Members we can and will fail from time to time. I believe My salesperson absolutely failed you. He & his manager are no longer with us. Thanks again and if you have an issue moving forward Please Drive it into the selling Dealer's service lane & give the selling dealer the chance to fix it instead of driving to another Dealership. I never really had a chance to do the right thing. Again, I am sorry we failed you. We are a better Team now.

Lied to me

by from Goshen IN |

I was in last week and spoke wistfully Jess Kincaid, I was looking for a Jeep but not ready to buy yet. Jess walked me through several models before settling on a new Cherokee. I called the dealership to makes sure Jess was on shift before I drove from Goshen after being told that he was I came in ready to buy a Cherokee. The first person I spoke with said that Jess had left the dealership several days earlier. I said ok let's look at jeeps anyway. This young salesmen knew less about jeeps than I do. I ended up talking to a different young man who knew even less than the first. I left and went back to the Toyota dealership and purchased a rav 4. There salesmen at least know the product they are selling. Jan from Goshen

July 28, 2014

Jan-Thank you very much for taking the time to review our team. I looked into this right away! As you stated, Jess is no longer with us but Jeff is. I listened to the call you made and I can see how our receptionist may have thought you said Jeff. I am sorry we failed you on communication, but on a positive note without you taking the time to review us I had no ability to discuss this with my team to make them better, so again, thank you! As to the product knowledge concern. We have 3 BRAND new salespeople that started this month and I am assuming you spoke with them. We have Mentors/Managers/& Myself that are very knowledgeable about the product(s), but unfortunately, we cannot train them overnight. We have told all of our new team members that they need to inform the customer when they greet you, that they are new and always ask for assistance from the support team until they are up to speed. Obviously they did not do that, as I am sure you would have understood if they informed you. I am very sorry that my team did not serve you in the manner both you & I expect and that you deserve! I cannot thank you enough for letting me know. Feel free to call me if you have any further information that will help us serve our customers better. Jan, I hope you enjoy your Toyota. They make great products just like Jeep! Mark Shoe GM 1(866) 984-0064

Moms Car

by from the rocky mountain state |

My mother is 70 years young and just made the purchase of her first car, not the first car that she has owned just the first one without her husband of forty years. Jess Kincaid treated my mother like she were his own mother. The decision process took almost a week, mom took two cars over night before finally making a decision. Jess was very kind and patient with mom, he told her the good and bad points of each car. Mom is happy and so am I. Thank You Jess, treating my mom so well was a wonderful experience for us both.

July 28, 2014

I have to tell you I really appreciate you taking the time to Review Us here at Team Michiana. We try really hard to not SELL cars but help people buy cars from us. If we give the customers what they need to make an Informed comfortable intelligent decision they will buy from Us, that is my Belief. Sounds like Mom was very comfortable with How we do business. Thanks again for taking the time out of your day to let us know. I share all reviews with the team, good and Bad so we can reinforce the good practices and learn From & remove the Bad Practices. You taking the time to Review us Helps me build a Better Team for Future Customers. So a Sincere Thank You for your Review. Also, please tell Mom Thanks For choosing Team Michiana! Mark Shoe GM