Michiana Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

120 W McKinley Ave, Mishawaka, IN 46545

New 888-226-8398 New 888-226-8398
Used 888-237-4931 Used 888-237-4931
Service 888-311-6935 Service 888-311-6935

Best Selection, Best Prices, Best Experience! Great Escape Event Now!

MychickaRashidah

by from Mishawaka, In |

I was in need of a good, quality vehicle and was referred to speak with Rashidah at Michiana Auto. I came in to the dealership not knowing if my needs would be met. She made me feel relaxed and confident. She talked me through unknown questions and was able to make the deal happen. I was extremely happy with the vehicle and her service.

December 31, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us and Rashidah a great review! We are so happy you had a great experience with us here. Rashidah is one of our best here! Thank you so much for your business! Enjoy your new vehicle! Have a wonderful day! :)

Rashidah is the Stuff

by from Elkhart, Indiana |

She was a great woman she made sure that she i was comfortable. I think she did a wonderful job in making sure me an my wife was happy. She is a WONDERFUL WOMAN.......

January 6, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us and Rashidah a great review! We are so happy you had a great experience with us. Rashidah is one of our best here. Thank you for your business. Enjoy life in your new car! Have a wonderful day! :)

great service

by from south bend, IN |

my overall car shoppin expierience was excellent. excellent service from an excellent car dealer. i will highly reccommemnd this car dealership to many others. i really apprieciate everything that was done for me including my new beautiful car.

December 20, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review! We are so happy you had a great experience with us here. Thank you for your business! Have a wonderful day! :)

Great Service

by from Argos, In |

Had a really good experience with everyone. Rashidda was very helpful in the purchase process.

December 18, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us and Rashidah a great review! We are so happy you had a great experience here with us. Thank you for your business! Enjoy your new vehicle! Have a wonderful day! :)

Had a great experience with Rashidah

by from South Bend, In |

Rashidah after a few minutes read my personalty right away and that I wanted the bottom line, and cut right to the chase. She was friendly, helpful and fun to work with.

December 18, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us and Rashidah a great review! We are so glad you had a great experience with us. Enjoy your new vehicle! Thank you for your business! Have a wonderful day! :)

Awsome Rashidah Maclin

by from South Bend, In |

Never seen one who works harder to provide such great service to help a customer. She was a great provider to make me comfortable from a surgery two days prior. She payed attention to the details of all the paperwork that was necessary to complete the transaction. No hit and misses. Very thurough. I left feeling like I was so grateful an in her debt to her. Thank you for this dedicated and loyal employee. Her presence was so illuminating I could not help but to leave here feeling great with smiles a mile wide.

December 18, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us and Rashidah a great review! She is one of our finest here. We are so happy you had a great experience here. Enjoy life in your new vehicle! Thank you for your business! Have a wonderful day! :)

BEST SERVICE!!!!!!

by from plymouth IN |

Highly recomend Rashidah Maclin. friendly & super fast service

December 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write us and Rashidah a great review! We are so happy you had a great experience here with us! Thank you for your business! Have a wonderful day! :)

Rashidah Maclin

by from Mishawaka, IN |

Rashaidah did a wonderful job with getting me into a brand new car. She was extremely patient with me. I would recommend anyone that is looking to get a new car visit sales consultant Rashidah Maclin. I love my new vehicle.

December 12, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us and Rashidah a great review! We are so happy you had a great experience here with us. Thank you so much for your business! Enjoy life in your brand new car! Have a wonderful day! :)

Maclin will get you packin in your dream car!

by from South Bend, IN |

I had an excellent experience with Michiana, my dealer was Rashidda Maclin. I came to trade in my old car that still had payments on it and Rahidda scored me a killer deal and now I have a nice newer used car with less than 1,000 miles on it!

December 6, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us and Rashidah a great review! We are so happy you had a great experience with us! Enjoy life in your new car! Thank you so much for your business! Have a wonderful day! :)

my visit at michiana chrysler dodge jeep ram

by from south bend in |

I absolutely loved my visit at this car dealer ship rashidah maclin was excellent I was help and treated with the up most respect I would recommend any one to come here

December 1, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us and Rashidah a great review! She is one of our best here. We are so happy you had a great experience here in our Sales Department. Enjoy your new car! Have a wonderful day! :)