Michiana Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 888-237-4931
Service 888-311-6935

Buyer beware

by from Edwardsburg, MI |

Purchased a used 2011-Chrysler Town & Country Van last week. Good points about Dealership : 1. Good selection of vehicles to look at. 2. Friendly staff 3. Lots of promotional events 4. Website easy to navigate & search for what you want. 5. Pickup / drop-off courtesy shuttle. Not so good parts : 1. Accessories listed on web & sticker were not actually part of vehicle. (They did pay for labor to have parts installed, but I still had to buy the missing items that were listed on the features ). 2. Sales people not very knowledgeable about vehicles they are selling. (Tried to tell me airbag warning light was "normal" ) 3. Air conditioner was out of freon, Airbag warning light stays on , 1 of the key fabs didnt work, wheels not aligned. I would expect better from a service dealership, or at least let me know what's not working before I buy.

October 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! While I am very happy to hear that the sales staff treated you well, and that you were able to find the vehicle you were looking for, I apologize that you weren't completely satisfied with your experience with us. Your feedback is appreciated, and is something that we take very seriously. We are always looking for ways to improve our services. Our sales staff is always learning and improving, and this feedback will help improve our training. If you have any further questions about the service on your vehicle, please feel free to ask. Thank you!

The lights came on in the dashboard.

by from Mishawaka, In |

The Dodge Jeep family has always been very helpful to the needs of my vehicle. The service is always prompt and the people are pleasant to deal with.

September 17, 2014

Thank you, Sue, for taking the time to leave a review! I appreciate your kind words. At Michiana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we enjoy nothing more than ensuring our customers have the best experience possible. We are always here for you! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you! Mark Shoe, GM.

Courteous and professional sales staff!!!!

by from Linton, Indiana |

Even though we were not able to make a deal I would highly recommend Chris Valdez to be your sales representative! Chris is very courteous with his customers and I would nominate Chris for sales person of the year because of his professionalism and courteous attitude towards his prospective customers!!!! Terry Kendall

September 1, 2014

Terry- Thank you for your insightful review and kind words. I'm glad that even though you didn't end up making a purchase, Chris was still able to provide you with a courteous and professional experience! Our team here at Michiana Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM continually strives to make sure our customers receive the best care possible, and I'm glad that Chris embodied that value. We're lucky to have him on our team! We are always here for you for your future automotive needs. Thank you, Mark Shoe, GM.

Jeep Trailhawk

by from Mishawaka, IN |

Michiana's sales process start to finish proved to be the easiest car purchase we have ever made. We walked in Saturday morning on a whim and left Saturday afternoon with a new jeep. Wendy was friendly and very interested in making sure that we got what we wanted, the vehicle, the options and most importantly the price. They will be my first stop every time.

September 1, 2014

Thank you, Greg, for taking the time to leave a review! I appreciate your kind words. I am glad to hear that Wendy's friendly and knowledgeable approach made your car purchasing experience with us a breeze! Our entire team at Michiana Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is dedicated to ensuring that our customers have the best experience possible. We look forward to seeing you again! Enjoy your vehicle. Thank you, Mark Shoe, GM.

Great staff and experience

by from Elkhart In |

Our experience at this dealership has always been outstanding. The very personable staff go above and beyond making sure that the customer's needs are their top priority. Thanks for making our experience a great one!

August 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and for your kind words! Our team enjoys nothing more than making sure that our customers are well taken care of, and that you leave Michiana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram happy with your purchase. We're always here for you! Enjoy your Cherokee, and I look forward to seeing you again. Mark Shoe, GM.

new car purchase

by from elkhart in |

people were helpful and polite price was very close to my target.

August 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Our team is some of the best in the business, and we go to great lengths to ensure that our customers are treated well, and that they leave Michiana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram feeling happy and confident in their purchase. Enjoy your vehicle, we look forward to seeing you soon. Mark Shoe, GM.

Great experience

by from Mishawaka in |

Wendy was excellent in finding the van we needed. Steve Saylor also met what we were looking for.

August 19, 2014

Thank you, Judith, for your review! I'm so glad that Wendy and Steve were able to find the perfect van for you, and that you left our dealership with everything you were looking for! Enjoy your vehicle, and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out and ask. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you! Mark Shoe, GM.

New challenger

by from Mishawaka Indiana |

Our experience with Michiana Chrysler Doge Jeep Ram was excellent!!! Our salesman David was very knowledgeable and helpful in the buying process. We felt we were making all of our decisions and we were not pushed into anything. I would recommend this place to friends and family.

August 13, 2014

Thank you, Alan and Jen, for your review. I'm so glad that David made the buying process stress-free and enjoyable, and that he could assist you in finding the car that was the perfect fit for you! Our entire sales team goes to great lengths to be as knowledgeable and helpful as possible, and I'm glad that David embodied those characteristics. Enjoy your vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out and ask! Thank you, Mark Shoe, GM

Awesome place and car

by from Mishawaka,in |

First visit and found the perfect car. John my salesman was very helpful and the financing was very easy. Will absolutely be back.

August 13, 2014

Thank you, Tracey, for your review! We're glad that your first visit with us was satisfying, and that we were able to help you find the perfect car. John is a wonderful member of our team, and I'm glad that his helpfulness made the whole experience an easy and stress-free one. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Enjoy your perfect vehicle. Thank you, Mark Shoe, GM

Great Experience at Michiana Chrysler

by from Mishawaka, In |

We have been to several car dealerships looking for a new car. We had certain things that we wanted on the car. At most of the dealerships we would pick out different cars but they would not have the items that we wanted. At those places, there were not any further suggestions. Once we got to Michiana Chrysler we met Wendy Loveall. She was excellent to work with. We did not find anything at first but we came back from a test drive and Wendy said just take a look at this car, it was different than what I thought we wanted but fell in love with it. Thanks Wendy for thinking outside he box! Everyone went out of their way to make us happy! Great Experience and I will certainly come back for future needs.

August 13, 2014

Thank you, Steve, for taking the time to leave a review about your experience! We understand that trying to find the perfect car can take a little extra work, and I'm glad that Wendy's creative thinking helped you find the car that you fell in love with. Our sales team is very knowledgeable, and is dedicated to ensuring that our customers leave our lot with a smile on their face. Enjoy your vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you, Mark Shoe, GM