Jadta Fine Cars

Jadta Fine Cars

1501 Cedar Ave, Scranton, PA 18505

Used 888-523-7997

Fine Cars since 1974

Great cars with Unsurpassed customer service...

by from Scranton |

I was driving by JADTA Fine Cars and saw a vehicle that I was interested in. I emailed Artie jr about the vehicle I was interested in. Almost immediately i received a phone call from Artie jr to give me all the details about the vehicle. I checked the vehicle out and it was exactly what I wanted. Artie jr was extremely courteous and professional. He made me feel very comfortable and stress free about purchasing a vehicle from JADTA Fine Cars. He treated me with respect and made me feel like I made a new friend in addition to purchasing a great quality used car. The vehicle I bought was extremely clean inside/out and it runs great! In addition the extended warranty that Artie jr gave me with the purchase of this used vehicle is unheard of. I cannot imagine buying a car anywhere else to be honest with you. I would definitely recommend looking for your next used vehicle at JADTA Fine Cars. I know my wife and I will be looking there shortly to purchase a newer used car for her. Give Artie jr and his family a chance at JADTA....you WILL NOT be disappointed!

May 12, 2014

Brian, Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you were satisfied, and that you shared your positive experience. It was a pleasure to deal with you and your wife. Your money spends anywhere, and I'm glad that you chose to spend it here. Your faith in our store is well-placed, and I hope that we continue to earn your business. Now stop being selfish with your new car, and get down here and get one for your wife!! lol

Jadta Fine Cars Scranton, Pa

by from Oxford, Pa |

My son and I drove 149 miles to buy a car from JADTA that we found on the internet. The car came with a Carfax and was in good condition. There were a couple of issues that were resolved by working with Artie Jr. We purchased the car at a fair price with a 1 year 15,000 warranty. Upon leaving, Artie Jr. gave us money to fill the gas tank for the trip home. What a great guy.

Jadta Fine Cars Scranton, Pa

by from Oxford, Pa |

Jadta fine Cars

by from scranton Pa. |

Dealing with ARTIE BROOKS JR. buying a used car (2004 honda element) was all a very painless experiience ,from test drive to owning the vechile and the parts he promised me ,artie was honest and true his word was good. I would recommend this dealer to any one looking for a good used car .

great experience

by from scranton pa |

the people were so nice and great deals on cars/ they helped me finance a car when I had credit issues.

Great service

by from Scranton pa |

Wonderful experience. Great customer service. Overall great!

Contacted "Dealer"-they never called me back!

by from Scranton, PA |

Well, saw a car I was quite interested in looking at and possibly purchasing. Found this dealer on Cars.com, figured they should be "okay" and went about doing my research. I'll never know what the experience would have been like, as the "dealer" never called me back, after I left a message on their machine stating my interest in a car they had, and asking them to please call me back ASAP Monday morning. Nope, no call back; so, no car for me, and no sale for them. I don't know what kind of business they run, but I know this-- if you don't call potential customers back when they call you, they will cease to be your customer, and (in my case) they will tell others' about their experience with you!

May 12, 2014

Steve, I'm sorry to hear that your call was not returned. While I appreciate the constructive criticism, I'm not sure how to remedy that experience! I do have an explanation, but it's not an excuse, I know!! We are understaffed, and sometimes the sales demands simply can not be met. Over the years, we've tried to add sales staff, but with no success, mainly because we are control freaks!! We really like the fact that our customers meet with somebody direct from the family. This helps to ensure that the customer is getting exactly what they expect. I know that this certainly does slow down the sales process, and causes us to miss business during the year, but these growing pains are a slow go for us, and we seem to have a small business mentality, even though the inventory and demand has grown over the years. Once, again, my apologies, but I hope that this explanation somehow makes you feel somewhat better about your negative experience. It was not our intention to make you feel like you were unimportant to us. I hope that you found the vehicle that you were looking for. We did not deserve to earn your business, and that is something that we need to fix... it starts with our ability to let go of some of the responsibility, but I'm thinking we have to get some therapy sessions in place first!! lol

Overpriced

by from Old Forge, PA |

I would be very cautious of buying from this lot. The vehicle I was interested in was overpriced. It was priced $600 over NADA and KBB's "excellent condition" price. A quick look under the vehicle showed a heavily rusted/scaled frame, drivetrain, and suspension. There was also an obvious oil leak as the oil pan was coated in oil. There was a recent coating of spray of undercoating around the frame and wheel wells. Since only the obvious visible locations were coated and it was not properly applied, it seems that the coating was applied to cover the existing rust rather than provide the function of protecting the vehicle. Otherwise, the full frame wold have been done (properly) not the quick and dirty job done on this truck. I didn't even bother to test drive it. After speaking with the salesperson and him informing me that they were firm on excessive price, I walked out the door. Other local dealerships had comparable or better vehicles for less money. If it was a pristine example of this truck, maybe I would have considered the price since it is the exact truck I wanted. It was very much so a run of the mill vehicle. I'm a cash buyer so I knew I would get a better deal elsewhere. When buying ANY used vehicle do the following: shop multiple dealers and don't "fall in love" with anything. Check reviews and BBB ratings of the dealership, ALWAYS have YOUR mechanic check out the vehicle. (If they won't let you take it to your mechanic, walk away). Do a VIN history check, but keep in mind that the VIN check is not always accurate. Use a NMVTIS provider for you VIN check. As with anything, buyer beware and do your homework.

February 5, 2014

I'm sorry to hear that a truck that you had interest in did not meet your standards. Obviously, I can not see it through your eyes, beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder, and you are certainly entitled to your opinion. We are not a high-pressure store, which I think most folks appreciate. I will never tell you how nice a vehicle is, I'll always let you decide that. I believe that the process worked the way that it was supposed to, and you decided that it wasn't nice enough for you, so you chose not to purchase it. I don't take issue with you for that, and I believe that your feeling should be mutual. No worries, and certainly no hard feelings. We sell pre-owned vehicles, most of which have been living in N.E. PA since they were born, so unfortunately, so some scaling is to be expected on some of the older vehicles. We stock over 80 used cars, and admittedly, some are nicer than others, which is very normal, as they vary in age, mileage, and price point. We send each and every vehicle out to an independent inspection station for new state inspection, and they get whatever they need to satisfy the inspection mechanic. As for your advice to have folks get a vehicle checked out prior to purchase, I am in full agreement. We just sent one to Allentown for a potential customer so they can have their mechanic go over it. We are always willing to take any vehicle to your personal mechanic for their review. A VIN history check is also a great idea, and I'd also like to suggest CARFAX, as another great tool. We have been in business since 1974, and we are a CARFAX authorized dealership. We offer extended warranties for up to 4 years, and we work hard to price our vehicles very competitively. I hope that you find the truck that you are looking for, and in the condition that you expect, for the price that you're comfortable with. I'm sorry that we couldn't get together on that truck that you looked at, but I do appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Maybe one of our other vehicles may interest you in the future, and hopefully that vehicle will meet and possibly even exceed your expectations. Family owned and operated since 1974. www.jadta.com

how great jadta fine cars are

by from moosic pa |

Jadta. Finecars. Realy is. A great dealer to deal with. I bought. A 99sable. Last year. Never had any troulb with. Artie. Or jackie

May 27, 2014

Michael, thank you for your kind words, and positive review. All of us are so busy in our lives, we generally only take the time to complain when something doesn't meet our expectations, but rarely make time to share a positive experience. I'm guilty of this also, so it's special when one makes time to say something nice. This validation really means a lot to us, as we do work very hard to achieve customer satisfaction. Your words tell us that we are doing our job well, and that goes a long way with us, Thank you again.

Some interesting inventory down here

by from taylor pa |

Driving by one day and spotted a stakebody truck similar to one I had been shopping around for so peaked in after hours and saw some very serious problems upon closer observation. being from the aeria I mentioned it to a few friends one of whom worked at a garage that this dealership uses who stated that he has worked on cars for them that need major mechanical work that they neglect and even said he had seen pictures of a pink vw beetle they had sold that had the instrument warning lights covered over with black electrical tape that had been cut out. Unbelievable that they would pass off a car in such a fashion glad I didn't get fenagled into the sales process on that truck or god knows what awaited with it already being a risky 6.0 ford

May 12, 2014

Johnnie Walker.... While I can certainly appreciate constructive criticism, I'm not sure that I took anything positive away from this review. I understand that you had interest in a used truck that didn't measure up to your standards, which, I apologize for. Given the fact that we've been in the business of selling used cars for over 40 years at this very location, I've accepted the fact that I can not see a vehicle through another's eyes, and I can not make a used car perfect. Perfect cars are called new cars, and they are normally 3-4 times the cost of the prices that we are asking for our vehicles. We do our very best to accurately describe each and every vehicle, and our high percentage of return and repeat customers is a testament to that. This is not because every car that we sell is perfect in every way, this is because we are transparent with each and every transaction, we always carry out any promise that we've ever given, and we do so in a kind, courteous, and professional manner. I'm sorry that we didn't earn your business. While I don't agree with your opinion, I respect your right to have it and share it with others. I hope that you found that truck that you were looking for at the price that you want to pay.

Highly Recommended. Wonderful people!

by from Spotsylvania, Va. |

I purchased a 1996 pink Ford Probe from Jadta Fine Cars. The car is beautiful, more than I had expected. The people of Jadta Fine cars care. They have integrity & character which is hard to find in the auto industry these days. I wanted this car so badly after seeing it listed on cars.com but was unable to get to Jadta to get it. They not only held the car for me, but they delivered it directly to my driveway 6 hours away! They are such caring people that they even placed a special gift within the car in the memory of a loved one who I recently lost. I can not wait to enter my new "Used" car in her first car show! I can not express enough the wonderful experience I shared with the family of Jadta Fine Cars. I thank Jadta Fine cars for the beautiful car & gift and cars.com from linking us together. Sincerely ~96 Belle

May 12, 2014

Tamara, Thank you for your kind words. We're glad that you are happy with your purchase. More importantly, we're glad that you shared your very personal story with us regarding your mom. Given that fact that our family works together, we hold family values very close to our heart, so it struck a chord with us. It was a pleasure to earn your business, and we're proud to have also earned a friend! We'll continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers... enjoy Belle!!