Payless Car Sales

927 Us Highway 9, South Amboy, NJ 08879

Used 888-221-4913 Used 888-221-4913

America's Used Car Company

Definitely recommend, professional and helpful.

by from Langhorne, PA |

We did purchase our 2008 GL450 from Tamer. Here's my assessment of our experience. Eventually did purchase the vehicle because we got a fair deal on the vehicle and able to get competitive financing with warranty in our budget. After finding the car online, I completed a credit application and called, spoke to Tamer, he got us a credit approval but contingent on our trade-in of our Acura MDX. Well, we loaded up the family in the car and drove 58 miles. It was a bit late but we had a deal in principal based on the trade-in. Unfortunately our trade-in just covered our payoff and gave us no equity. Peter who was working in finance gave us the numbers and unfortunately it was over our budget, I tried to justify it to myself but Peter stated give Mike, the manager, a chance to work the numbers and thought they could get the numbers within our budget the next day. I thought I was getting the "blow-off". The next day, I get a call from Tamer and stated that Mike was able to car with a full warranty in our budget, but just needed a little more as a down payment. So we loaded up the kids again and drove up. The car was detailed and was immaculate, looked as if it was taken from a Mercedes dealership. Papers where signed and we were done! Great job Tamer, Peter, and Mike! You'll have my business on my next car. Just a note if you are going up, lot has limited customer parking and is full of cars, the reception area, well there really is none just desks and chairs, a typical used car lot. Dont judge the book by its cover, they have quality cars, fair prices, and competitive financing.

Love my new car !!

by from Staten island |

excellent place to buy a car thank you to the Payless staff ......

Wonderful customer service

by from staten island |

A very pleasant experience. Tamar and Mike went above and beyond to get me my first vehicle financed with my really bad credit. They were very up front about the payments and went the extra mile to get me my Honda Fit! I lovd my car! And i love Payless Auto Sales!!!!!*

Best experience buying a car!

by from Old Bridge, NJ |

They have extremely good follow up after you contact them initially. Let me say that they absolutely work with you and are not a pushy group at all. I haven't felt this comfortable buying a car - ever. No need to play games, they will do what they can to get you an even better deal than you thought you'd get. Unprompted, as they tried different lenders, etc they were able to get payments further down and passed those savings to me, rather than keeping them for the dealership. I definitely recommend.

Great Service, Amazing Team

by from West Orange |

So I was a little hesitant to drive almost 40 minutes away for a car. But after weeks of searching Cars.com -- there were few places which held the Jeep Cherokee I desired. So after placing a call to Payless - I spoke to Ali (the salesman) and he assured me the truck was available. Due to my credit situation not being the best - wanted to ensure I would be approved before making the drive.. And I was. When I arrived I was greeted with the car sitting in front; as promised. I was offered to test drive other cars as well. Never once did I feel pressured to purchase this particular car - or any car off the lot. So after my purchase -- as I was cleaning out my old car - Mark, the finance manager, comes out to let me know that he was able to get an even better loan and made my payments almost $50 lower than what was originally offered. I would have to say -- if you are in need of a car - take a drive down to Payless Auto!

terrific service,pleasant ppl, gr8 atmosphere

by from Eatontown, NJ |

I bought a vehicle from here. 3/16/2016. The people were great to work with. They didnt force any vehicle on us. They found a vehicle(s) in our price range. We traded in a vehicle as a down payment with no extra money. The gentleman in the sales and finance departments were outstanding. We were there for about a total of maybe 35 to 40 minutes. People were very professional. I can't say enough good things about them..5 stars service.

Great place to buy a used car

by from Brooklyn |

Great place to buy a used car. I promised to write a review 4.5 years ago. I didn't want to write review wright the way, I wanted to wait and see how is my car going to behave. So here I am. Back in September 2011 I bought a 2004 Impala. Car was and still is in a great shape. After I bought it I took it to my mechanic. He told me he have never seen the car this clean with this milage it 78k miles and she was almost 8 years. I love my car very much. Buying process was quick and easy. Thank you guys. P.S. I just started shopping for a never Impala. 2011-2012. When you have one I will stop buy.

Good experience, Love my car!

by from Carteret, NJ |

I had a very good experience purchasing my latest vehicle here. The staff was very helpful in making the deal happens, even without the most ideal circumstances. I recommend, especially if you've been turned down by other places.

Increase in price of a car that has been sitting

by from Staten Island, New York |

I was considering the purchase of one of their cars until I noticed that they increased the price by $5,000.00. They should be aware of the fact that the vehicle in question, 2009 GT500KR, is selling, both privately and at auction (with much lower mileage and without scratches and after market Blacked out Windows) at prices that would command them to have lowered the price, rather than increase. Due to the mileage and the condition, the car is considered a "driver" and not a "collector". I have read that this is not the first time that they play with prices.

AMAZING DEALER!

by from Leonardo, NJ |

Just bought my second car from them, a 2011 Hyundai Sonata. I dealt with Tamer, and I couldn't be happier. The owner goes up to every customer and greets them and helps in any way possible. They make sure you get approved for a loan with cheap monthly payments and low interest rates. I highly recommend this dealer to EVERYONE!! Thank you for hooking me up for the second time guys. I will be back.