Payless Car Sales

Used 888-221-4913

America's Used Car Company

Happy

by from Howell |

I would reccomend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a used car. They are very professional, I bought a BMW and i love it. They treat me very nice, I always feel comfortable going back there, I get oil changes done there. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, if you can't get approved anywhere, they will go above and beyond to get you into the car you want.

AMAZING DEALER!

by from Leonardo, NJ |

Just bought my second car from them, a 2011 Hyundai Sonata. I dealt with Tamer, and I couldn't be happier. The owner goes up to every customer and greets them and helps in any way possible. They make sure you get approved for a loan with cheap monthly payments and low interest rates. I highly recommend this dealer to EVERYONE!! Thank you for hooking me up for the second time guys. I will be back.

Love my car!

by from Old Bridge NJ |

I was shopping for a new car and saw that they had some newer models. My credit wasn't great but the team at Payless was! They were helpful and patient and I got the payment I needed for a 2013 Dodge Charger!!!!

Dealer writes his own reviews??

by from Brick, NJ |

Stay away! I really get the feeling that whoever wrote the 5 star reviews actually work for the dealership! Talked about a car on the phone, ASKED A FEW TIMES if they still have it, was reassured they indeed have the vehicle. Made an appointment to see it in the next 2 hours, but when we go to the place, was told the car is gone. Turns out it was sold 4 days before!!!! To top that, the sales guy tried to convince us how bad our initial choice was, and how much better the ones they have in stock are. Don't get fooled - Deal with a Brand name dealer.

False Advertisement

by from Jersey City, NJ |

I went to Payless Car Dealer based on a vehicle that we spoke about several times on the phone; when I arrived not only did they not have a BMW X3 under 50k miles, the sales person was so nervious that the sweat was running off his noise onto the paperwork. Also I was told I would receive a call from the dealer the next day I still have not heard from them. I would definitely not recommend this car dearler to anybody.

Payless

by from Toms River, NJ |

I am going to be as straight forward as can be. Payless Car Sales of South Amboy is the only dealarship to get my brother, my uncle, a friend of mine, and my self approved and driving a car. Of course everyone thinks salesman are going push them to buy that day but what do you expect when its their job and their way of making a living. the salesmen i worked with along with everyone i recommened was obvioussly aggressive but he made me realize that its only because its his job. He truthfully was honest and i belived everything he said because it was all proven to me. im just very satisfied and think people should relax on salesmen. Payless made my buying experinces very enjoyable and i have not one single bad thing to say about them.

Joey

by from Staten island |

Great place to buy a used car ! I purchased a used Mercedes from them and I was very happy with the sales and service department .

I'll Be Back

by from Middletown, NJ |

I am very skeptical about dealing with a used car dealer but these people changed all of that at least when it comes to dealing with them. They were up front and honest about everything from getting financing to getting the best car for my needs and budget. No other dealer could get me financed but these people worked hard and did the job. I now have a great car that I can afford. I did have one little problem with the car after I bought it. They told me to bring it back. I did and they fixed it for free. Everyone was very friendly there and I truly did have a great experience dealing with Payless Car Sales. Their cars are the nicest and cleanest cars I have ever seen on a used car lot. The fact that they are a nationwide franchise also made me feel more comfortable dealing with them. I have been telling anyone I know that is looking for a good used car to go there first. I will be back when I am ready for my next car.

VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER !

by from Howell, nj |

I purchased a vehicle from Payless Car Sales of South Amboy and had the best experience. From the minute I walked in I was greeted by a very nice sales person Bob. He was very patient and showed me many cars from their large selection. I had a hassle free purchase and love my car ! I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family !!

thankful

by from pocono,pa |

im so thankful that i have bought a car at payless! it makes me so happy to see genuine people that make me feel like i got my moneys worth! thank you payless!

great dealership

by from freehold,nj |

i bought a car from payless cars sales about 5 months ago. everyone there was great, i felt comfrotable around all of the salesmen, i go for service every time i need an oil change and they treat me with such respects that makes me love going there.