Davis Hyundai

1655 N Olden Avenue, Ewing, NJ 08638

New 888-492-5095
Used 888-729-3860
Service 888-557-3362

Great Specials! Everyone Get's Approved! Everyone Qualifies! Value Your Trade! Impressive Savings!

Happiest customer

by from North Wales, PA |

Absolutely happy with the Service and registration process.

Alta Shimko

by from Hamilton, New Jersey |

Prompt curtious professional. That sums it up and the rest if this is to fulfill the 50 characters requirement.

Shady business practices

by from North Jersey |

So I had read some bad reviews on Davis Hyundai but that was from a couple of years ago. Then all of a sudden I see reviews that were glowing so I decided to take a chance and see if maybe they were actually a reputable dealership. What a mistake!!! I went to go test drive a car yesterday at Davis Hyundai which is about an hour from me. Thanks to traffic it took me more than 2 hrs to get there. I get to the dealer and ask for the sales manager Frank Fasola and they tell me he is busy and have me go with another salesman Bill Bado for time being. I tell him I came to test drive a specific car and he says in the interim let's do some paperwork in case I like it. He then proceeds to start inspecting my car and I Bill thru the window writing on his paper directly on my newly painted spoiler. He comes back in and brings the manager Frank I'm supposed to meet and that he says oh it's a nice car and you will love it and then proceeds to try and upsell me telling me he put all new tire and rotors on it so that would be an additional $2200. I'm like I just want to see and test drive car. He then tells me the car is not there but at some supposed other lot and they didn't know I was coming. I told him really because you guys kept calling me and gave him names. I told him why waste my time having me drive there. He says oh I drive an 1hr and 15 mins each way everyday. Really? That's your job, I'm the consumer. He says if you come back I will pay your gas IF I buy a car. Then he shows me what he will give me for my car which is barely more than the upsell. He sees my look and says oh I'm sure we can tweak things. Then he throws out a line and says I'm the smartest consumer he has seen all day because I actually want to test drive the car. I was just like uh huh. He then says I would give you a gas card for making you drive down today but the office is locked and I can't get one. Hmmm you're a manager and you can't get in office? He then says look forward to seeing you come back. Sure buddy I will waste my time on you and your shady dealership again.

Great service, happy customer:))))

by from Hamilton NJ |

I purchased my car from Davis Hyundai, It was a very exciting experience...Isaac, the salesman was very king, helpful and had a good sense of humor( which made my visit even better). He helped me get the car I really wanted at a good price. I left the dealership feeling wonderful and blessed with my new 2014 hyundai accent.

false advertisement

by from Hamilton NJ |

Was looking a at car on their website that I liked. They had no pictures so when inquiring about the car I made a not to ask to which the women on the phone said it was in good conditions. I also confirmed that the the car was indeed in stick and had the miles that where advertised. After I spoke with the women I went there to test drive the car. Upon arrival I was greeted with dirty looks. I am a 22 yr old white male. I know I am young but I work just as hard as anyone else for their money a feel the right to the same respects. When I was shown the car it was not in stick the window trimming was hanging all over the place, antenna was destroyed and i would give it a fair review if that with all of the damage to the paint. If you must get a car from this place make sure you have the clerk visually look at the car or you will be making a wasted trip as I. The car was a used car so I do not know how they go about their new ones.

Long process but outcome very good for me

by from Ewing nj |

I guess I was demanding on get what I wanted. I did get a fair price for my used car. They are nicer than other folks I visited in the past.

Great Car!!! Sonata

by from Bordentown NJ |

Purchased a new car from Davis Hyundai very happy with purchase. I was treated fairly and really like my new car.

Inquiry response

by from New Rochelle, NY |

Returned my request for info about car. Car had already been sold.