Russ Darrow Kia of Fond du Lac

416 N Rolling Meadows Dr, Fond du Lac, WI 54937

VERY happy

by from Fond Du Lac wi |

Nicole was great, very nice, a peasureto work with! The vehicle is about what I was looking for. I was hoping for a little better deal on the price but i am VERY happy

great service

by from Kenosha wi |

Giovanni Lewis, made sure I got my car of my dreams in a day. he found ways to make sure I got the car i wanted with all the options i was looking for

very satisfied with our experience.

by from Fond Du Lac wi |

Representative was very engaging and outgoing. He was very eager to assist us and help us with the completing the buying process. We will definitely use this dealeship again and refer others. We were very satisfied with our experience.

very honest

by from Fort Atkinson wi |

Nicole Cawood was an amazing sale woman. She was here to help me buy a car not to sell me a car. I felt extremely comfortable working with her and felt she was very honest. In the future I would only want to work with a female sale woman.

April 5, 2014

Thank you for your recent review and purchase! We strive to make our customers feel comfortable and confident when buying a vehicle from our dealership and it is great to hear that Nicole gave you a positive experience. Please let us know how we can assist you with any future vehicle needs! Thank you again from Nicole and the entire Russ Darrow Kia of Fond du Lac Team. Welcome to the family!

awesome experience

by from Milwaukee |

had an awesome experience at this site. Tom ; was a great personable salesman. He is fun, easy going The test drive was very calming; I was anxious before doing this and had a pleasant drive

April 5, 2014

Thank you for your review Karen! Our Sales Professionals like to hear feed-back and it is rewarding to hear that Tom could ease your anxiety about visiting a dealership. Our goal is to allow each customer to experience the "Darrow Difference" and work hard to ensure our customers feel at ease and informed when purchasing a vehicle with one of our Sales Professionals. Thank you again for your review and enjoy your vehicle!

great experience

by from Chilton wi |

My dad and I came in to get my car refinanced and get a seal on my window checked on. While sitting with Nicole I explained my interest in trading in my car for something that suited me more and was more of what I wanted. Over the course of the next four hours, Nicole helped us to test drive and look at a variety of different vehicles. She's great at what she does and really tries to understand your needs as an individual and in many different aspects of buying a car.

provide the best services to their customers

by from Randolph wi |

I am a returning customer to Kia of Fond du Lac. This is my 3rd new vehicle that I have purchased here. My salesperson, Steven Kokkinidis, was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I told him what my needs where and what I was willing to spend. He found me the perfect fit! This is a prime reason as to why I continue to bring my business to Kia of Fond du Lac for both sales and service. I will continue to service my vehicle here and eventually I will come here when I'm ready to again upgrade again! Thank you to the entire team and Steven for all they continually do to provide the best services to their customers.

March 7, 2014

As a loyal customer, we want to thank you for your recent purchase and review! We strive to give our customers excellent customer service throughout the lifetime of your vehicle and it is great to hear that you have experienced the "Darrow Difference". Thank you again for your review! Please let us know how we can continue to give you the best services.

We won't go to any other Kia dealership!

by from Fond Du Lac, WI |

This is the second brand new Kia we have purchased from this dealership. Sales and service are so awesome. I love this dealership! They really work with you to make the deal on a new or used vehicle. Any previous service we had done on our older (3rd Kia) was done professionally, timely, informing us of costs and reasons for service ahead of time. They even offer really great coupons on service and maintenance making it more affordable when needed. Sales and service are honest, sincere, professional and give you the peace of mind you need when making an expensive purchase. My husband agrees. We won't go to any other Kia dealership.

March 7, 2014

Thank you from all of us here at Russ Darrow Kia of Fond du Lac. Our Certified Service Technicians and Sales Professionals work hard to ensure our customers get all of the fantastic benefits of owning and servicing a Kia with Russ Darrow. Thank you again for your review and recent purchase!

I would buy from here again and again

by from Lomira, WI |

My Sales person Miss Nicole was great and I would buy from her again and again she is a very great caring and hard working sales person

I got my dream car!

by from Oshkosh, WI |

My sales person was Chris Smeilis. He was enthusiastic, well informed, and very personable. They worked with me to get my payments where I needed them, and I got my dream car, the Kia Soul. Thanks Kia.

February 9, 2014

Debra, Thank you for your review and welcome to the Russ Darrow Kia of Fond du Lac family! We strive for all of our customers to have an experience like yours and it is great to hear that Chris took great care of you and your vehicle needs. Congratulations on getting into the vehicle of your dreams! Please do not hesitate with any questions or concerns. Thank you again!