The Auto Shoppe

3310 S Campbell Ave, Springfield, MO 65807

Used 888-786-2492

Low key no pressure

by from Springfield, Mo |

Great Expeience. Billie was low key and made it all easy. Honest deal. One criticism would be price of extended warranty should have been made more clear. The finance dept got us a great rate and made the finance process easy but the warranty presentation felt more like the old school lets put it in the contract and see if they call us on it. The warranty may come to be important but should have been done like the rest of the deal honest and fair. I would send friends and family since the overall deal and sales team were great .

They really care!

by from Springfield, MO |

Sweet Carl stood out in the rain while we decided on buying our car. Very personable and really shows they care about their customers. Thank you and we will definitely refer you to all of our friends!

You guys rock!

by from Springfield, MO |

excellent car buying experience! The staff was very helpful, listened to all my needs, and found the perfect fit for me. Carl deserves special recognition for his excellent salesmanship! I will recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

Very Honest Dealership

by from Springfield, MO |

Worked with Carl when we bought our car and felt he was very honest with us and great to work with! The general manager was also very helpful in our deal. Had a very good experience. Thanks

Great Buying Experience!

by from Springfield, MO |

Today started out to be one of the most stressful days in many years, but from the first meeting of Carl Ward we were put at ease. Very honest, very smooth transaction. Of all the many autos I have had (approx. 20-25) this was the best experience by far! Highly recommended.

Couldn't have been easier!

by from Springfield, MO |

I did not want to buy a car when I walked in, but I left with a new one! The chicken wings were also delicious! John was very curtious and Hughlen worked diligently to meet our needs. Seriously, we had an enjoyable experience!

Great Experience!

by from Springfield, MO |

The Auto Shoppe sales staff greeted me at the door and walked me to my car as I left, could not have asked for better service! I had no intention of purchasing a vehicle the day I went in but the sales staff was incredibly helpful with all of my questions and the deal couldn't have been beat. Thank you for a painless experience, I will definitely be recommending you to others!

Buyer beware

by from Springfield |

Found a beautiful used car, made a good deal, and sales lady promised to fix some problems on the car BUT after the papers were signed came back and the manager told me " oh I am sure she told you we would fix those thins but since you don't have it in writing too bad". Poor way to do business. I would not recommend buying an automobile from them unless you have everything in writing.

Great Experience

by from Springfield, Mo. |

They gave me top dollar for my trade in, and had a more than fair price on the truck I purchased. I would definitely deal with them again. DJ

amazing! !

by from Springfield Missouri |

I was worried about the buying process since my prior experiences were terrible but they made it so easy I was shocked. But it's not too good to be true. They were amazing and I will be coming back if I ever need another car. They done everything exactly what I wanted and they made it stress free and I had it over and done with within a few hours. Not 5 hours with run around they had me in my new baby in just a few minutes it seemed. I wasn't sitting in an officr waiting forever. Thank you guys so much for making up what other dealers took away.... my piece of mind.