The Auto Shoppe

The Auto Shoppe

3310 S Campbell Ave, Springfield, MO 65807

Used 888-314-4012

The Auto Shoppe prides itself on offering for sale the best quality Pre-owned cars, trucks and suv's.

Great Experience

by from Springfield, Mo. |

They gave me top dollar for my trade in, and had a more than fair price on the truck I purchased. I would definitely deal with them again. DJ

amazing! !

by from Springfield Missouri |

I was worried about the buying process since my prior experiences were terrible but they made it so easy I was shocked. But it's not too good to be true. They were amazing and I will be coming back if I ever need another car. They done everything exactly what I wanted and they made it stress free and I had it over and done with within a few hours. Not 5 hours with run around they had me in my new baby in just a few minutes it seemed. I wasn't sitting in an officr waiting forever. Thank you guys so much for making up what other dealers took away.... my piece of mind.

AMAZING SERVICE!!!!

by from Springfield, MO |

I was worried about buying a car because of prior experiences. I was well taken care of here at the Auto Shoppe and I'm glad I stopped at this lot out of all of Springfield it was the most welcoming and good looking on the lot and inside the building. they worked their best to get exactly EXACTLY what I was asking for. They made this process so easy that I couldn't believe it. I'm still in awe but I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a good car buying experience.

Great!

by from Springfield, MO |

Great people! Great experience! Very simple process!