Clear Choice Auto Sales

5200 Simpson Ferry Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

Used 717-766-2886

See why the Choice is Clear!

Owner does not stand behind his vehicles

by from New Cumberland, PA |

Bought a car from them less than 2 months ago. I noticed damage to the truck. They RIG IT UP. A month later it breaks, same side of the car,. same issue. OWNER TELLS ME IT IS MY PROBLEM AND HE IS NOT GOING TO FIX IT. Oh and this is after he hung up on me! This dealership is CRAP!

Ford F250

by from Middletown pa |

I bought a Ford F250 a few weeks ago from this dealership, The whole experince was good. Nice truck inside and out and on the way home found I had a manifold leak and called to let them know about this and they are going to fix it, I would tell anyone that is looking a vehicle to check them out, Nice people to deal with. My door lock on the passenger side was sticking and they replace both door locks before I picked the truck up. Awesome place to buy you next car for sure

dodge caravan

by from carlisle pa |

i paid a good price for my van and after i got it things kept going wrong i found a cracked mirrow when i got home from the purchase and they told me to go to the junk yard and get one. couldn`t get it inspected after driving less than 500 miles they never look their cars over to see if there are any problems i will never buy here again i can`t wait to get rid of this vehicle

Love my Suburban

by from Halifax Pa |

I just got my 2005 Suburban from Clear Choice of Mechanicsburg and am very satisfied. It came with a 15/283 warranty and I have had no problems with this vehicle. I did arrange my own financing, but the helpfull salesman Mr. Wiest offerred Members 1st. I reccommend them in the future.

I would not buy here again.

by from Central PA |

Last year we were in need of a commuter car. We found this dealer online through another website so we went to the lot and test drove the car. We ended up purchasing that car, and within months little things started to go wrong with it. Now, a little over a year later, the car is not in working condition (unless we want to pay thousands in repairs..) Hoping for some trade in value at this point. Unfortunately, our experience with this dealer and vehicle has not been a positive one.

4th car purchased!!!

by from Upper Allen |

We appreciated the low pressure, laid back atmosphere. Between our family, this is the fourth car that we purchased over the years from Neil. Not sure what the last review was all about but, that's not the experience that we had.

Where Customer Service IS the CLEAR CHOICE

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I was personally in a position to sell two personal vehicles to this dealer back in December 2011. Not only did he give me a fair price but he went above and beyond in making the process easy and hassle free. Today I had stopped by and mentioned that my new car was a recent victim of a hit and run. Without hesitation the owner offered to look at my car, had me pull it around and very quickly buffed everything out and made it look like new. He didn't do this because he had to, he did it because he's a very nice guy and delivers service long after any sale has been made. No matter what, you'll always be treated fair and there should never be any hesitation in any car negotiations with the owner or his employees. This is a quality dealership that never underestimates the value of a customer.

Clearly not the choice! (FYI "F" rating from BBB)

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Glad I didn't actually buy from them. Extremely rude, sarcastic, and not interested in actually selling a vehicle. (They didn't come out of their little office the entire time I was there other than to put a plate on for the test drive.) Oh and when the heated seat started to smoke when I turned it on, they didn't even go out and look at it! When trying to work out a deal, instead of coming back with a counter offer, they just laughed, rolled their eyes, and basically said get out, only offered 1,000 less on a car that needs a timing belt, new windshield (crack in drivers line of view, a broken center console and smoking heated seats.) Anyway, be extremely cautious of this dealer if you do decide to try and make a deal! You might get burned in the end!

Clear Choice Auto Sales responded to this review

March 10, 2012

We appreciate the feedback from all of our customers and it is our goal to always exceed the expectations of our customers. We always do our best to address concerns and look for ways to improve. It is hard for to address the concerns of this particular customer since they are not being very truthful in their accusations.