Patrick Mini

(3.3) 4 Reviews

690 E Golf Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173

July Review

by from Buffalo Grove, IL |

I am interested in getting a Mini. They seem like they would have good gas mileage and be easy to park. However, I do not know if there would be ample space for my parents to easily enter and exit the car. I like how the vehicles look.

May 2015

by from Buffalo Grove, IL |

I was just looking at the cars. I have always thought that Minis are cute and probably have good gas mileage. However, I am not sure there is enough room if I have to drive both parents and maybe some other people. Maybe someday.

Patrick Mini responded to this review

June 11, 2015

Thank You for the 4 Star review! In today's marketplace there are many luxury vehicles and exclusive dealerships to consider and we are honored to have been your choice. We are glad you were able to experience "The Patrick difference"! Please let us know if there is anything additional we can provide for you.

Good Experience

by from Des Moines, IA |

We traveled 5 1/2 hours on Labor Day weekend to look at this car. It was what we wanted but had some damage not reported during our correspondence. Since it was a holiday, no way to fix it that day. But they were very accommodating and arranged for us to have it fixed at our dealer back home. Before leaving home, we were a little skeptical because there was some pressure to commit to the full price before we even saw the car (because of payment issues due to the holiday). That salesman was off for the holiday and we worked with Maria once we got there. She was the perfect salesperson! No frills, honest answers that were not always in her favor. I think we bought the car because of her! The buying process was very smooth. I wish we lived close enough to service the car with them.

Horrible experience - Misrepresented Car

by from Cleveland, OH |

We called and asked a few questions since wee out of state. The salesperson didn bother to call back. This shoulde been the end, but we called again and reached a different salesperson. We stressed the importance of the car conditionxact words being ell us about any scratches and dents and wel decide whether theye important.The salesperson said the car was in excellent shape, no scratches or dents, nothing to worry about. We drove six hours to the dealership with check in hand, only to find significant scratches & a dent on the bumper, a dent in the door, paint damage on the side mirror, broken gas cap, a white substance splattered on one of the speakers that wouldn come clean, and the clutch lickingwhen depressed. None of this appeared in any of the photos or description. While incredibly condescending, the general manager said they would fix some of the problems, but we have to drive back again the next week to pick it up. We no longer trust them to meet the quality standards they promise. Everyone we dealt with at this dealership seemed to be careless; from the sales staff to the porters who put minimum effort into cleaning the car. Waste of an entire day, over $100 in gas, and $60 in tolls. Could have been prevented if someone had actually looked at the car before trying to sell it.