Baugh Ford

1670 7th St N, Clanton, AL 35045

New 888-369-4690 New 888-369-4690
Used 888-480-0526 Used 888-480-0526
Service 866-798-6296 Service 866-798-6296

Terrific service with a smile!!!

by from Randolph, AL |

My experiences regarding the on going maintenance of my 2002 Ford 250 is superb at Baugh Ford. The facilities are great and the people with sales and service are a terrific team. The service personnel are very professional and timely regarding service completion. Bill Tubbs, service manager, and his team will keep you posted as to timing completion and updates if they find additional maintenance issues needing immediate or future attention. To top off good service, they will wash your car/truck whenever they perform oil changes... now that is what I call service with a "smile". Tommy Baugh, the owner, is a very personable guy who is customer focused and will ensure you are treated right for either a new/used car/truck or service issue. I highly recommend Baugh Ford!!

September 1, 2015

MR. LEE THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS..."GO TIGERS"

Great Service

by from Clanton AL |

I received a notes from Ford that there was a recall on my Fusion. Although I purchased my car at a dealership out of state they didn?t hesitate to assist me. I was treated great and the work was done professionally and quicker than expected.

September 1, 2015

THANKS FOR LETTING US SERVE YOU!

The only place to buy a car

by from Marbury Alabama |

If your looking for a great deal on a new or used Ford go to Baugh Ford in clanton Alabama. I know my son bought one my wife bought one and I bought a truck. All at a great deal so if you're looking for a new or used Ford go to Baugh Ford you'll be glad you did.

February 2, 2015

Mr. McClain we would like to thank you for being a part of the Baugh family of customers. It is people like you that make our job a pleasure. Thanks again for allowing us to serve your family!

great service and great people will do your right

by from Sylacauga alabama |

Baugh ford is a great place to buy a vehicle top notch service. Very easy going nice salesmen to deal with also. Will help you in any way they can.

January 26, 2015

Justin thanks for stopping in and enjoying a great buying experience. Please be sure to ask about owner advantage when having your car serviced. Please call if you have any questions. Thanks Again

wade ray

by from jemison al. |

went yo baugh ford for location and convenice enjoyed the experience thank you

January 14, 2015

Wade, Hope you enjoying your vehicle. Feel free to call with any questions you may have, as we are here to serve you. thanks again for buying at BAUGH!

Good Service

by from Clanton,AL |

I purchased my F 150 from the dealership. Matt Green was my salesperson.. He was very helpful in my decision making to purchase this vehicle.

January 19, 2015

DAY, We strive for excellence it being sales, service, parts...etc. please feel free to contact Matt or anyone here for any questions you might have.. Thank You for your business

Best dealership in Clanton

by from Randolph, Al |

I had a great buying experence. They was able to find the truck I wanted for a great price. My Salesman, Matt Green, was very knowledgeable and was more than happy to answer all of my questions. I would definitely buy from Baugh Ford again.

January 18, 2015

Elizabeth, Glad you came to see us. We look forward to taking care of all your vehicle needs. Thanks Again

Good Buying Experience and Service

by from Clanton, AL |

We went to Baugh Ford looking to purchase a late model used truck. Kyle assisted us and we appreciated his desire to help us find the right vehicle without pushing us toward any specific vehicle. We test drove several vehicles over the course of a couple of weeks. When we chose the truck we wanted, Kyle asked what our pricing requirements were and worked diligently with the sales manager to meet our price. We were happy with the process and very happy with the 2011 Ford F150 XLT we purchased. We have had both of our vehicles serviced at Baugh Ford and are very satisfied with the job they do. The service is always done promptly and we really appreciate that they wash our vehicles after servicing them.

January 19, 2015

Dewayne, We hope doing the LITTLE things makes a BIG impression, from a easy sales experience to washing your vehicle every time you visit. See you soon!

Great Service

by from Alabaster, Alabama |

Very nice and helpful people. Very knowledgeable. They take the hassle out of car buying. I was very satisfied.

January 18, 2015

Dennis, Thanks for allowing us to live up to our motto BAUGH DELIVERS!! lOOKING FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN.

excellent service and great salesman Matt Green

by from centreville al |

Excellent salesman and service Matt Green is the best salesman out there

January 19, 2015

Brad, We were happy to assist you. Matt is available for any concerns you might have. Looking forward to seeing you again.